Would you let your girlfriend fuck you up the ass with a strap-on to "spice up your relationship" and "try something...

would you let your girlfriend fuck you up the ass with a strap-on to "spice up your relationship" and "try something new and exciting in bed"?

Attached: 34324234324343243423.png (714x850, 356.98K)

I dildo my own ass already, but I would never allow someone to see me look like a gay ass bitch, not even my gf.

No, I would be afraid it would affect the relationship and the respect she has for me.

Also ever since an accident where I lost a deodorant cap in my ass and tried to use pliers to pull it out, hurting myself and causing a years-long hemorroids problem, I'm turned off by the idea of putting things in there.

Attached: Hércules_Farnese_03.jpg (800x1200, 98.11K)

As a straight guy I would need much more of a transition over a period of time to lead up to even thinking about this. Light femdom, bondage perhaps. I can't imagine just saying yes to this. It would take a lot of trust for me to be open to this. Also wouldn't it make me be seen as less of a man? It would scare me to think that I could lose her just because I tried this for her.

she'd have to be one hell of a good gf before I even began to consider it

>ever since an accident where I lost a deodorant cap in my ass and tried to use pliers to pull it out,
Yep. It's stories and ppl like u lol. That's why i go on 4chink.

Already done it. I wore a buttplug to open up and everything. It still hurt like a bitch! didn't feel good at all, but my girlfriend moaned like she had an orgasm with every thrust. Says she wants to do it again. I don't think I'm up for it.

110% yes. It's insanely difficult to find any type of dominant girl so that would be a dream.

Probably, as long as we can come to an agreement.

He needs to start off letting me peg him.

Please explain? I'm not sure what you mean.

Anal is a 2 way street. Only if I can smash her ass.

No, but I'd happily let my boyfriend (female) do that.

no, because I will never have a gf

Attached: 1575730026904s.jpg (250x227, 12.09K)

Tried dildoing myself and feeling filled up was good and light movement was alright but I'm not sure of going faster especially with it out of my control.

That being said I find it extremely hot to have a girl thrust into my hips like I do to her slamming her pelvis against my ass as she thrusts her cock deep inside of me.
I also want to share a double dildo with my gf and do ass to ass doggystyle along with laying on our backs while sharing it and putting my cock in her pussy at the same time

I think for me I love the idea of being fucked by my girlfriend, and especially so having a girl fuck me like a man with her newfound penis as she learns and adapts.
Sharing a double dildo together feels very intimate and romantic for us to "get fucked" together and share that double submissiveness together.

I also just love the idea of my gf being aroused and excited by my asshole and butt in general and feels very lewd for her to be such a pervert to enjoy my ass.

Attached: 1574487447576.jpg (1280x960, 77.05K)

>tfw no gentle femdom gf to peg me
Feels real bad man.

Attached: shit.png (578x712, 17.08K)

i totally would. though i wish she would bring it up since i'd be embarrassed to do so.

Attached: e570294bba74b932238d66112d6f5348c8292a58.png (2896x1992, 1.29M)

male insecurity is so so pathetic. just let her fuck you dude come on

No, novelty-seeking should have no place in our sex life.

Only missionary.

If any girl asks me this, she is not my girlfriend anymore. That is messed up and wrong, you feteshistic faggots.

Attached: Chaos Coomer.jpg (1200x1458, 486.96K)

that's a way to get cheated on.

>admit novelty is good
>she feels justified to try a novel dick after a while
Way to get cheated on.

yah sure you betcha, but I already do that with men

sodomy was used is mk ultra as a method of achieving mind control.

ever wondered why theres the tale about ayys using anal probes?

this, it's insane how beta men can be when it comes to this topic.

When I get dicked just right, it feels like my brain is being poked

Only if she's nice and gentle at first.
But I'd need a gf first.

Attached: 8bf.jpg (313x382, 36.77K)

i'm too masculine for it, if i did it i'd just feel like a dumb faggot, if i were a twink i'd probably do it
i'm just not the type of person built for femdom, and besides i like cute younger looking girls, my idea of femdom is just someone who can treat me nicely when i get home and cuddle with

i remember seeing this a while back, i've always thought it said "STUPID ARE! YOU DIE NOW"
not ape. this changes fucking everything

Attached: 1565730114426.png (574x516, 483.62K)

yes i think i would
i would be scared to show that vulnerability and scared of it hurting, but the idea is very hot

i'd let my gf anally mindcontrol me if she was nice about it

My ass is a one-way street. If I was a tattoo kind of guy I'd get an "EXIT ONLY" tattoo on my ass.

how do you poop then?

>exit only

Are you retarded, user?

I did this once with an ex-gf and sure enough, after a while, she didn't respect me and we broke up, don't be a fag like me, repent now

This is a legitimate concern I have, but I'm pretty sure your story is a load of shit.