What do you look for in girls?

Seriously, what is it that you want?

Attached: 1584587308185.jpg (1280x720, 150.74K)

Truthfully? Someone I don't find repulsive and wants me. Sure I have a laundry list of wants, but this is really what I need

An outcast, nerdy virgin female.
She may be mentally ill, but she must be a good person.

Thats it.

Attached: 1572546649006.png (796x878, 1.38M)

a wet hole to stick my cock in, I'm no longer picky at this point.

Based. Don't even need to post my own list.

I want to COOOOOOMMMM!!! Cuddling is nice too.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x1816, 641.84K)

stocky and wants kids, is endeared that i have literally invited pepe the frog to live inside my soul, would want to go on my walks with me and cook for me, looksmatch, can at least pretend to understand art

i offer a house and the ability to sustain a family 2 years ago before i ghosted out on everything and quit my job to move to montreal and work on music, literally didnt attempt to meet new girls there

I understand but I have to ask, why virgin? What if she's had one or two partners before you?

Pic related. I don't want children anymore, so I guess I just want love and to hold someone. Idk I am cursed

Attached: 743870BA-F4AA-414A-9CCB-E681FC2B601F.jpg (750x955, 137.45K)

I still have to watch the new pope

a deep sin

Virgin shows that she's not a whore that sleeps around.
One or two is fine but it seems like most women today are in the double digits. It's statistically proven that women that have more sexual partners are less happy.

This isn't just for women. I find men that sleep with multiple women disgusting too.

As an adult, I need a female that looks good with me in public. I don't mind what she wants to do when we're home. Needs to be a vaguely decent person. Keep in mind I'm a 6'pretty boy failed Chad, so while it seems like im asking for very little, it's a lot.

While I try to keep an open mind, imageboard culture and anime fucked my mind in the sex department, so I have a highly idolized concept of virginity (not counting rape or anything that was against her will of course, I would be fine in that case).
If she wasnt one, even if the relationship was perfect, my insecurities would kill it.

If I realistically want to get a gf, its something I will have to get over it, even if I am one myself, but its a hard thing to do.

That's fair. I know girls who've had boyfriends all throughout high school and in college and who slept around for a bit and I was always just jealous because I never had a guy remotely interested in me, but now I see that I'm "better" because I only had one bf so far and I really do not wish to have one night stands.

You're only better if you're actually attractive

I did notice that trend with virginity when I started browsing these boards. It's really unhealthy honestly. It's one thing to have had a partner or partners in long term relationships, and another thing to go from guy to guy on a weekly basis. If you find a person you like you should work on your insecurities, especially the ones stemming from this site.

So if a girl is attractive enough it doesn't matter how many guys she slept with?

>I never had a guy remotely interested in me
I highly doubt that. You either didn't notice or the guy was too scared to act.
>I'm "better" because I only had one bf so far
No you're better not "better" for not whoring around.
>I really do not wish to have one night stands
Based
Bait

Within reason, some girls you can tell they've been around the block just by how they carry themselves. I've fucked my share of women. I'm 30. I can't point fingers or shame a female for doing something I've done myself.

The problem is that its not just this website or the media, its that to a degree I already thought the same (thats why it sticked).

It wouldnt be romantic to loose it with someone who hasnt do it either? To explore that aspect of life together? Its sounds so cute, so ideal.
Hell, my parents lost their v-card with each other, they always said how nice that was. Why cant I have a similar thing with a girl?

But again, Im at an age that no female that I will be able to meet will be one, so its a desire I have to abandon, not because I dont longer agree to it, but because its impossible at this stage in life (which adds sadness and self hate to the topic).

"A man's virginity is a curse and must be cast off on the first woman that will take" -- from The Cleveland Show lol

Yeah I get it, my first (and only so far) bf had our first time together. But honestly, it's kind of overrated, it was just really awkward and we had to give up in the end lol
I think with whoever your first time will be it will be special whether or not it's their first time too.

Nerdy, smart femanon. Average looking I guess. She must be loyal. If possible I want her to also work out regularly but I'm already pushing the boundaries here. I don't want kids so she can't want kids either. Yeah I know I have too high of a standard for someone socially retarded.

Somebody who's a good person and has that spark of intelligence you can sometimes see in people's eyes which essentially means she has thoughts on her mind other than makeup and money.

For looks I'm not really picky just a woman that's feminine. Doesn't really matter if she's fat or skinny as long as her weight doesn't start with a 3 nor is she anorexic. I actually prefer small breasts bring on the hate

Attached: 1570899692518.jpg (1024x938, 62.47K)

A best friend, that's all.

Attached: Why are we still here... Just to suffer.png (363x296, 143.18K)

Kek, thats a nice way of putting it.

Im pretty sure that my first will suck anyway. Its not about the pleasure or anything, its about the idea behind the act, what it would mean to me and my partner.

But better not to give it too much thought, if I get to fall for a woman that loves me back, I will probably found about it well into the relationship. Its not like I could ask a girl in our first date "Nice weather! So...how many dudes have you fucked?"

pretty hard to live in MTL if you don't speak French eh

>Its not like I could ask a girl in our first date "Nice weather! So...how many dudes have you fucked?"
That's exactly what I wanted to say. Every time I see a post about girls having to be virgins I keep thinking of how the user would even approach the subject. It's really silly and it's not something that you can talk about so openly the moment you meet someone. And that's the thing, as far as I'm concerned you should get to know the person first anyway before you decide to have sex and not just get to it as fast as possible.

Literally just a good a good personality and above a 6

With my ex, she mentioned being a slut so I asked how many guys she slept with. She went into a rage and I had to just leave her apartment go back to mine basically informally ending the relationship.

The ex before that it just naturally came up at some point and we both said how many and it wasn't a big deal

>alive
>under 300lbs
>good Hygiene
>isn't lazy and would do chores
>isn't a psycho
>isn't literally mentally retarded
>has a personality
>has atleast one hobby or interest she is passionate about
>good with money and doesn't buy useless shit

Here's a prohint: how you look on the outside is typically a good indicator for what kind of person you are. A useless, greasy, unhygenic slob isn't secretly a gem on the inside, and no woman is going to be attracted to you.

You can't like a woman that has the discipline to spend hours of her day through diet, fitness, hygiene, and fashion, and expect her to have any interest in you despite being a giant sack of shit

at least a 6
0-4 body count all during longterm relationships
same romantic family values as mine
wants 3-5 kids

friendly reminder for femanons

Attached: D4888A95-866B-40B0-A39A-68516960F2C0.jpg (1456x1659, 486.65K)

forgot to say at least a 6 without makeup

>scoobys sister
lord what an old meme lmao