To the few fembots on this board, what's your type?

To the few fembots on this board, what's your type?
Provide some examples for looks and/or personality. Such as age, height, interests, etc. Are females really looking for the typical alpha chad or is there some wiggle room for other men?

Attached: DN_aw16X0AIqcFO.jpg (602x863, 117.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F0K1bUmQT9I
youtu.be/y_DVOooSojo
youtu.be/-fa9vnetdnY
youtu.be/ZGiNDnb7_yc
youtu.be/WPo3MkMyWBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm looking for an aspie bf with dark curly hair, pale or tan skin, lanky to average build, and at least taller than 5'4 (one inch above my height)

Why do you care about fembot approval so much? Robot is not synonymous with simp.

that is literally me fembot, can you describe yourself? personality too

Wow femanon, you have just described me to the bone

>robots think about naked asian children

Gross. Pedophiles.

Finally another one of these threads.
I fucking love cute and shy skinny boys that let me dom them. I like how easily embarrassed and red they get.
>age
same as mine. I don't like to exceed age gaps of more than three or four years.
>height
preferably taller than me, I'm 5'8
>Interests
edgy shit, I guess. I look for a good sense of humor in a guy to share shitposts with.
>etc
British accents (or any euro accent) flood my panties. Also cute little baby faces.
Also preferably a virgin. They get so embarrassed and shy so easily it's so cute.

Attached: 06b9b651f3b9e8ac5c64317c80978712--aesthetic-bad-boy-pale-skin-aesthetic.jpg (500x499, 32.26K)

>Are females really looking for the typical alpha chad or is there some wiggle room for other men?
When they say they don't want Chad, but instead, for example, a shy nerd boy, they're thinking of nerd Chad.

26+, white, employed

>Socially awkward
>creepy
>smart
>has interests
>KHV
>not a NEET or at least wont be forever
Don't care about height, the thinner the better, don't care about looks.

That's kinda what I am. As far as dom and sub stuff I'm not into but I am a virgin and im tall w a baby face. I'm just more concerned if you are

female wojak has such cute little breasts

Where are you located? Probably the US but it's worth a shot

Yes because men are the only ones capable of any sort of deep thought. That meme is so fucking gay.

Hello fellow fembot, you have good taste. Really pale boys with dark hair. Ever seen the movie for miss peregrine's home for peculiar children? The guy who plays Jake is 100% my type.

Attached: Asa-Butterfield.jpg (600x399, 47.58K)

I'm a short brown girl with curly hair. I'm kind of thicc because I lift + chub but I don't look mannish, quite the opposite. I'm looking to become a provider for someone like what I described financially and emotionally because that's what I think should be provided my literal dream boy. I want the high school romance I missed out on :(

sadly i do not want to be provided for, perhaps try the other user!

How cute. I'm not into the weird leather and BDSM shit, but I do like forceplay. I've been told that I look the exact same (facially) as when I was in middle school, so yeah, I share the babyface.
It's obvious isn't it

U sound cute. I'm a tall skinny boy loner with dark hair who missed out on high school romance too.

>British accents (or any euro accent
That's the giveaway. It's a shame. You would've really liked my accent

I-I'm flexible user
He was very very cute! I just really love the look of dark hair pale/tan, young looking or mature

Attached: ezramiller.jpg (3499x1968, 742.66K)

>Brown
>but he's gotta be white!
Lol what a dumb bitch.
What the fuck does skin color matter? I'm glad this virus is ruining normalhood
T. Brown guy who wants a caring and cool gf of any race
Also
>ideal partner has appearance attached to them
Lol of course you're a chick

how old are you? and which country?

Haha yeah I assumed. What do you sound like user?

Attached: heehehgh.jpg (1280x720, 64.85K)

murica, 19
origireinioio

The whole forceplay sex stuff is something I would probably only do if we were already really close romantically. Seeing as I just met you, it's cool but I have no opinion as of yet

Why do girls only like skinny guys? I didn't ask to be born with broad shoulders and a stocky body.

I'm German but I don't sound as clumsy as other Germans tend to do when speaking English. Again, it's a shame. Good luck regardless cutie

I want to fondle femjak

user, I said pale/tan. Skin color truly doesn't matter to me, and even if it did I don't understand why you've taken such a personal offense to my post. You should also reread the OP before you project whatever rough time you had today on me, be safe man.

I want a tall dude who is secretly super submissive.

lol yeah I agree. Just realized how much of a pervert I sound like jesus christ. Honestly as of now I'm not looking for a relationship or anyone to screw, I just got over a really rough breakup. If you did want to get to know each other though, post a throwaway discord.

Attached: 1584801754106.jpg (640x3005, 310.89K)

That's pretty vague sweaty.

Define tall. How submissive? Where do you live?

Actually I do speak some German but not that well. Took a few years of classes and tried learning on my own but I was never that successful.

Creepy how

Over 6ft and anything from gfd to pegging to CBT/torture type stuff.

It seems to be a very difficult language to learn for English speakers. It's always funny when I hear them horribly butcher pronunciations. I also think it's massively underappreciated. People tend to think of it as violent and ugly but it can be quite beautiful

They're so fucking cute holy god. Their skinny long legs and flat chest. I love it.

>Over 6ft
Well I do meet that
Pegging I might consider but CBT and torture doesn't really seem appealing. I'm eager to please but I don't enjoy pain

It really is, the grammar is so much different and very specific. Most vocabulary is similar, though. I agree with it sounding pretty. People usually just think of how it sounds when they hear nazi officers in movies or something, which is why it has such a bad rep here.

>talked to femanon like this
>she would make me watch her touch herself
>just sort of watched uncomfortably, squirming around on cam
>one time showed me off to her friend, saying how cute I was and how I was hers
>ghosted me one day

is this you?

If you want to listen to some beautiful German music I would recommend you listen to Einstuerzende Neubauten

youtu.be/F0K1bUmQT9I

it is not me, but that sounds really shitty. Girls ghost when they pussy out of communication or something. I 'll never understand why girls aren't just upfront with that kind of shit. I'm sorry that happened user.

I've actually been listening to a lot of euro doomer music, specifically Molchat Doma among others. You have a good taste in music though, user. Listening now and I like it a lot.

ah im from Europe, kinda far. gl searching.

I get ghosted about 75% of the time, I'd say.

they like men that look straight out of auschwitz

Like a stalker but not orbity.

I'm into cute straight femboys who don't have friends. Also he should accept that I'm an autistic neet and will most likely never amount to anything else

Are you like that to? It's an important question.

Yes. I like to stalk people I'm interested in

Can you describe that in a little more detail?

well, are you my type judging from my initial post?

>Molchat Doma
I'll recommend more then. European sooner music is also how my music could be described
youtu.be/y_DVOooSojo
youtu.be/-fa9vnetdnY
youtu.be/ZGiNDnb7_yc
youtu.be/WPo3MkMyWBc

Damn user. added to my library. You got a throwaway discord?

penis magic

Attached: Untitled.png (1257x673, 1.12M)

>All the femanons want short femboys
>meanwhile I'm 6'4", white, and lift

did I fall for the women like men meme bros? Not that I work out for women I guess

Attached: 1586460488503.jpg (225x225, 11.08K)

Holy shit, that's me! user, I... I think we're made for each other.

>>has interests
That one always gets me.

I don't know about "deep" thoughts, but in my experience, men tend to think about abstract things more often than the real world. Every woman I've ever met has kept up with the news and celebrities, even if they don't come across as the type. My grandmother once started talking to me about the Kardashians as if they were our neighbors. I asked her if she thought the whole thing about kids with unique names being less successful in life was due to their name or whatever they inherited from the kinds of people who would give their kids unique names, and she asked why I cared about shit like that.

Attached: 1505182493023.jpg (1024x489, 78.02K)

probably looking for a normie gf. So far most of the girls in this thread only like skinny boys.

Attached: 1585085543841.png (600x527, 270.5K)

fembot here (sebille#3762 on discord?) i dont have a type i just like who i like??? feel free to add me and ask me personal quesitons

Nope, but I'll give you a throwaway email so you can send me your discord and I'll add you once I made one. It's 4 am and I ought to be sleeping

[email protected]

That's kinda hot, but also a big red flag.

>kind and optimistic
>flawed love for this world
>has been my friend for years
>loved by everyone but silently lonely
>is no longer around

I think I lived most of my life without a single romantic feeling for anyone, but I wonder if it's because I took my friendship for granted?
I just want to see him again. I dream about us being friends as usual, everyday. but I wake up and he's not here anymore

this is a collage of perfect men that i've encountered, take from it what you will fellas

Attached: perfect_men_yes.jpg (949x863, 235.74K)

Yes but I hate normies so I guess I'll just remain a virgin and get those wizard powers.

I would unironically rather just remain an incel than go out with some of the "normal" women I see day to day. Of course that's only like 70% of women so there's still some hope