Are there any anons out here with no friends? No people they can talk to regularly and can be open to...

Are there any anons out here with no friends? No people they can talk to regularly and can be open to? No one that gives him a sense of closeness? No one that makes you part of his life? No one that would go out of his way to make sure you aren't unhappy? Online and otherwise.
If you find that you unwillingly are like that for 3 or more years please feel free to come in and say something if not, understand that you are not the kind of user this thread is about.
If the user from yesterday that added me is still around i had a great time talking to you, i would like to talk more if you feel like it, i really do feel you've helped me in some way, if nothing else i'd like to hear your feedback as to how it was talking to me.

Attached: 78d6-imfiehq5220833.jpg (690x967, 157.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/iBiRKhbOcRl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice art op. I had friends before when I was in high school, but as an adult I talk to no one regularly.

what if I had a friend for two months 10 months ago? Can I still post? Other than him, nobody forever

Hey that is fine, i also had friends at high school although very shallow friendships i still feel that i had people that liked for some things i did. I like that image a lot as well, i have most of the art from this artist saved. Thank you saving my thread i had this planned the whole day and it was shame to see it get slid. I believe that now i am not any significant part on anyones life and that anyone would walk over my corpse to get a glass of water, do you think you are significant to someone?

Attached: 1581190036521.png (861x1200, 570.57K)

Yes sure, i am in dire need of posters and the bar can go down a bit. How was life with your friend?

Attached: 1581931028670.png (800x644, 114.66K)

I have my parents. Without them I would be alone. Do you have any family?

I have a couple online friends but nobody I can open up to
It's more that I can satiate my desire for human contact rather than actually feel validated as a person
They either change the subject or make minimal responses when I say anything about myself
Does that count?

>Are there any anons out here with no friends? No people they can talk to regularly and can be open to? No one that gives him a sense of closeness? No one that makes you part of his life? No one that would go out of his way to make sure you aren't unhappy?
The most I've gotten is people that I talk to openly, but it's not offline or regular. Otherwise I've never had anyone who would meet those criteria, outside obviously of parents.

I'm gonna say a sad truth.
Friends won't help feeling better. If your brain is fucked up no one can do anything about it. You can only entertain your brain enough to forget you exist.
Also i hate talking about my problems to my friends i feel like i'm gonna make them feel bad they're finally starting to feel happy i don't want to ruin it.
Also even when i'm with them i can feel deep lonelyness.
I think there is no hope for me. I know great people but i don't deserve them so i talked to them less and less.
I'm a pathetic disappointment and no friends can change that. I'll still be there for them when time gets dark since i know this darkness so much i can help them go through but i'm cursed to stay in the darkness no matter how hard i try.

Yes i do user and my mom and dad do care about me i feel, i should have been more specific there, though they are bound to die before me which makes me very scared for what is going to happen, i do believe i might go homeless or worse things happening once that happens.
I would say it does count very much though what do you think? I do have a server that i talk in somewhat regularly though i don't consider any of them as friends, it's more like a meaningless waste of time, talking there feels more like screaming into the void than making any sort of connection, i never did get close to any of them like i see that some of them are sometimes.
I can be more open to a random person online than what i am to my parents, though if feels like my parents see more of me than any online person will. Is there anyone you're talking to recently?
I do believe only someone with friends could say something like that though if you're thinking about them feeling bad when you're telling them about yourself i think you need better friends that wouldn't make you think like that.

Attached: 1539563454099.png (830x1200, 1.55M)

They are really good friend. I'm just too fucked up for them to be able to do anything so i don't want to waste their energy anymore. I feel this way not because they told me they could never they that but because i can see how my negativity is becoming more and more poisonous. I don't want them to end up like me. Maybe they have a chance at life so i try to deal with my broken brain alone.
Maybe i'll see a therapist so i can take pills and forget i exist.

Well, you do that i'm sure things will turn out fine for you.

Attached: D4L3go3U0AAfPh0.jpg (904x960, 85.67K)

>Is there anyone you're talking to recently?
A couple people, but usually nothing in-depth.
Literally almost everyone ditches me after a short while.

Well so much for that, i ask the anons that added me to be patient and wait until the thread ends and i do hope you are like what is stated.
Why does everyone ditches you user? I am unsure of what makes me be like this unboundable person.

Attached: 3e59f1266bdd4bfd90f4af63361d902d.jpg (662x1000, 118.25K)

>Why does everyone ditches you user? I am unsure of what makes me be like this unboundable person.
The thing about people who ditch you is that they don't tell you why they do it (or at least in my case they never do), they might suggest maybe talking some other time, or they might not suggest anything. Some people literally just never respond after a completely innocuous conversation that we both seemed to be engaged in.

user if you're not a girl people won't add you...

Well the last user i had a good time with told he felt anxious and he left though i wish he could elaborate, i'm afraid no one else has completely left me without me explicitly telling them to do so, if you're talking about irl most of the time it was just things just falling out after the need to see each other everyday vanished since i would be as comfortable with them as i was with any stranger, i never did had any close bounds with anyone. It might just be a case of them getting bored and having someone else in their lives to care enough to give you anything before leaving.
Well i hope not one of them thinks that, either way most people that add me aren't what i'm looking for.

Attached: 0af6bc053f8d4e20a41f968293567ef9.jpg (690x1119, 126.77K)

> i'm afraid no one else has completely left me without me explicitly telling them to do so, if you're talking about irl most of the time
I'm talking of both irl and online.

>Well i hope not one of them thinks that, either way most people that add me aren't what i'm looking for.
What are you looking for?

Yeah i never was close to anyone irl to have any sort of drama happening, it's been a long time.
I'm looking for someone like what the op describes, though i should not have added regularly, that would've been nicer. I'm do not want to be investing anything into someone only to get replaced later plus it is someone more like me.

>I'm looking for someone like what the op describes, though i should not have added regularly, that would've been nicer. I'm do not want to be investing anything into someone only to get replaced later plus it is someone more like me.
Okay, but why are you looking for such a person. Why would I add you?

I'm looking for a friend user, i though it was obvious, the threat isn't supposed to be about me though, it is supposed to be a thread about people that are more alone than others.

Attached: 5f811d6f9f8e4a63acacb583af472d74.jpg (688x1200, 134.2K)

Over a decade reporting in. I can talk to people fine but it's a bit of an act even if people seem to enjoy the conversation.

Might explaining some more user, how close are you to people? I have seen anons going around and getting people to care for them a lot and yet they are unable to do so, it's not the kind of person i consider to be lonely. Do you feel like anyone would care if you were gone?

Attached: 1583186388047.png (450x600, 198.67K)

>Are there any anons out here with no friends?
Me I have not had anyone I would any friends in 6+ years. But like I dont feel lonely or maybe I do and just done know. I get all of my social interaction from this place and online games(and no I dont have friends in those ether). Maybe I'm just fucked up but I kinda like being neet and alone I can do anything I want when I want and how I want. Granted I'm probably socially retarded by now but I didnt care about social stuff anyway.

That's a great outlook user, i used to crave being lonely as well and all i did was to play video games by myself, i was happy for most of my life like that.

Attached: D4XHv2gU8AQ7VIs.jpg (803x960, 100.95K)

> i used to crave being lonely as well and all i did was to play video games by myself, i was happy for most of my life like that.
So what happened then? Why do you suddenly want friends?

I don't know exactly when that happen but i'm pretty sure after anxiety set in i started to want something more, after being a neet games started losing appeal and after caring for someone everything has been cemented. I can't really give you a concrete and genuine answer since i am not quite sure of it myself. If your life has been going good don't look to change it.

Attached: 1581763509172.png (615x1181, 797.29K)

>If your life has been going good don't look to change it.
Far from it. I play games to escape reality. I also drink a lot.

What has been going on in your life user? People seen to be the problem for most if not everyone.

Attached: bfd2-imfiehq5221331.jpg (690x1119, 110.94K)

Still cant find a job, dad died last christmas, just had oral surgery and it sucks, and some other stuff I cant really talk about on here. Its been a shitty year so far maybe the worst one of my life actually.

That's sad to hear user, anything looking up in your life? Sleep is getting to me user.

Attached: ELy2iS_U8AAG_za.jpg (636x983, 109.78K)

>anything looking up in your life?
New season of my main game in less then a week and I just got a new bottle of 151 run so yea not too bad.
>Sleep is getting to me user.
Sleep is nice too you should indulge user.

I can't sleep until all loose ends are tied. What are you playing user?

Attached: D6PljWTUIAAgc86.jpg (695x1000, 81.89K)

Path of exiles.

That game got way to grindy and repetitive for me, plus my build sucked i did not have the patience. You think your life has been doing fine even though you say this was the worst year of your life?

Attached: a475-imfiehq5221145.jpg (690x1030, 100.36K)

kind of have 2 old friends but almost never talk with them except a few messages here and there. can i still participate?

Well who cares anymore, if i enforced any rules thread would've been dead long ago, at least this one turned out like this.

Attached: 12d9-imfiehq5221218.jpg (690x1017, 125.96K)

>That game got way to grindy and repetitive for me, plus my build sucked i did not have the patience.
Yea it can be its kinda hard to get into. Takes a lot to actually start to enjoy the game.
>You think your life has been doing fine even though you say this was the worst year of your life?
I'm sure my life is not as bad as others so I try not to focus on the negative cause some one out there always has it way worse then me. It would just be pretty of me to be negative all the time even though this year sucked for me so far.

For me things were rather empty like that for quite a long while.
Rather hard to find people to click with and any of the usual advice kinda ignores that people need to have some chemistry to get along.

I got a few people to talk to online by now so I do not fit all the criteria by now anymore.

And if you are still looking for friends OP I would like to give that a try even if it does not fit the theme of the thread. heh

Yeah i'm sure people have it worse in some way though i am looking for someone that relatively has it worse than me. I've gone until mapping part and i don't like it too much, then again gaming has lost some of it's shine for me.
I absolutely despise the word click, i would do my utmost to be friends with any user i deemed worthy of it, i'll never click with anyone. I'm sorry user but i am looking for a specific set of people i think are closer to me, it might be hypocritical of me but anyone can add any user that posts his tag so it really anyone could go for a talk with your regular everage people and for me no good has ever come of it. I'll probably post my tag when the thread starts to die if i don't sleep so that any anons that are lurking can add me if they want though i confess if you aren't like what i mentioned i won't be interested in talking.

Attached: 66858063_p0.jpg (713x1000, 580.04K)

>i am looking for someone that relatively has it worse than me
How bad do you have it?
>I've gone until mapping part and i don't like it too much
Yea its kinda of an acquired taste.

Hm from my side of things finding an user worthy of talking is pretty much the same thing I mean there sorry if the choice of words was not that great though.

Hard to say how uninteresting I would end up being for you though.

I'm not close with anyone, i don't talk with anyone regularly, i don't really have friends but i think most of that could be amendable if i really tried my best for every user out there, i don't know and i can't be asked to do that though what i really want is to be important for someone as much as someone could be for me. This is all hogwash and teenager problems, i'm very tired user i can't be bothered with much right now sorry.

Attached: aab2-imfiehq5220909.jpg (690x1035, 84.15K)

>I'm not close with anyone, i don't talk with anyone regularly, i don't really have friends
I understand that. No one knows the real me. What I really like and what I really want to do. No one knows what I love in life other then me. It would be cool to have a friend like that but I dont know where to find one that would be a true friend and not just be weirded out by what I truly love and want to do in life.
>i think most of that could be amendable if i really tried my best for every user out there, i don't know and i can't be asked to do that though what i really want is to be important for someone as much as someone could be for me.
I dont know its hard to find the kind of person who would like you for you and not for some social gain or maybe thats just being cynical.

i'm curious how you can post these threads and make similar posts in other threads for so long and still not have a fren. what's the deal? are you a furry?

I'm afraid there's nothing to gain for people, i'm afraid people like this don't exist or if they did they would never bother with someone seeking them out, if they did bother with anything they wouldn't exist.
It's not about being interesting user, in the end i am just looking for someone inexperienced enough to not know that there are way better people out there, no one with any worth is ever alone.

Attached: 1583304178767.jpg (1050x923, 148.88K)

Here I am but it is completely willingly.
Fuck being a cocksocker to society and fuck social media outside Yas Forums

Do you maybe think that anyone who is not inexperienced would not like to get to know you to a high degree?

>You can only entertain your brain enough to forget you exist.
This is correct and entertaining also includes things like creating.

>I'm afraid there's nothing to gain for people, i'm afraid people like this don't exist or if they did they would never bother with someone seeking them out, if they did bother with anything they wouldn't exist.
I dont want to let you down but I think most people would be like that. But maybe thats just me and my trust issues sparking up. I find it insanely hard to trust people IRL. I can tell other user about the real me and what I really like and love in life but I wouldnt dare speak a word of it to people I know IRL. But who knows you might find some one user.

lel you are literally me in a few years but I fucking hate gaming online furiously and not a complete NEET, sadly.
Not OP but he's probably a lolicon.
And so am I.

Attached: __kama_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_kyon_pixiv37544498__51553188218bf467e9b9c28c3803fe46.jpg (1845x2168, 274.5K)

>lel you are literally me in a few years but I fucking hate gaming online furiously and not a complete NEET, sadly.
At least you have some kinda of income.
>Not OP but he's probably a lolicon.
Based.

>At least you have some kinda of income.
Yeah, financial aid or so, WWWW.
>Based.
Same to you
Have a loli!

Attached: __original_drawn_by_meito_maze__6a2e31ce9bc20863d738b6e7bc3c252f.jpg (714x1000, 51.81K)

I'm getting a headache from being tired so i'm going off now, i can't be bothered to reply to anyone when there's this many people and i am so tired. struggle#8199 this is my tag if you are like i mentioned in the first post, if you were anyone posting i urge you to not add me.
I am not interested in them.
There are lots of people willingfuly like that, i meant like people that i am looking for, i'm sure no one is ever truly themselves irl either.

Attached: 286bb903dba3332450f83c62afb2a5fb.png (1000x785, 1.06M)

Goodnight then user.
Hope you will have some luck in finding an user who fits your needs.

i have people i'm fond of and you can probably those people in a friendish category but i have no true friends, i don't have anyone who i can rely on and be open to.

my closest 'friend' has a ton of problems, depression, gets blind drunk regularly, stress from school, he's from a single parent household, he's got a shit ton of extremist views and i'm concerned for him because he's the type to shoot up something.

even though his character is questionable, he's like a brother to me he's not very open about his problems even though i'm there and won't judge him for his problems, i don't think me opening up to him would also be a good idea.

he was coming over for a metal concert in my state and he offered to meet me then went radio silent and basically backed out when i asked him when and where he wanted to meet.

Yes I have absolutely no friends, I really haven't since I left high school in 2014 and even then the friends were phony and shallow. For me real relationships ended around age 12

Hey if you're something like that add me and we can talk more, tag above though right now i need to sleep.

>tag above though right now
I'm getting the impression that we're both drunk I can't find a discord link or whatever else

Like 6 posts above.

I have nobody nowadays. When I was younger I was able to make friends and join communities easily, and now I'm such a sperg I feel like I can barely hold a conversation unless the other person carries it basically completely. I feel like there's very little interesting about me, so I guess I don't really blame people for not wanting to be my friend. I've tried to be extremely fake to keep people interested in me, but it makes me feel shitty and I can't do it anymore..it's not worth it unless someone actually liked me as a person. Maybe one day.

vocaroo.com/iBiRKhbOcRl