IT’S ME AGAIN ¡THEEEEE ETERNAAAAL GAPE! WHO LIKES MAKING MEMES AND HUMILIATING FAGGOTS?!?!...

IT’S ME AGAIN ¡THEEEEE ETERNAAAAL GAPE! WHO LIKES MAKING MEMES AND HUMILIATING FAGGOTS?!?!?! LOOK NO FURTHER! ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY!!!!! - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested!!!! Add me on discord @ OneBalledFuckingFaggot#4211

Attached: 1588294913345.jpg (1260x1366, 546.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pmohackbook.org/easypeasy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is coffee good for you?

Yeah I'm thinking based

no

How much do you squat?

>only one ball
user lmao wtf
I’d tell you you’re half a man but you’d like that unironically

What in the goddamn

>hello yes based department? I would like to file a claim please... yes its OP... yes yes I know

Attached: m.jpg (600x600, 55.42K)

Uh hello... Based department???

BUILD FOR COFFEE

>named eternal gape
>not gaping
worthless

Attached: Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 1.02.52 AM.png (397x450, 178.94K)

A modern, gayer take on Teh Penguin of D00M

>*brrrrriiiiinnnggg.... brrriiiiiinnn-*
>hello thank you for calling this is Monica speaking
>H-Hi Monica this is user, I tried listening for the extension but the option was never said, this is kind of urgent
>Hello user, and what extension were you looking for?
>the based department. This guy just posted his entire asshole, taint and cock and He only has ONE testicle. He made some long ass post about desperately wanting straight men to humiliate him and everything.
>oh my yes right away I’ll get you wired through
>Hello...?
>uhhh, yeah based department?

The mods dont give a fuck ab this board

I 100% expect this thread to hit bump and image limit in the span of 12 hours so I'm just here to remind you all that there are other boards for this nonsense.

If mods are smart they will delete this thread and if Anonymous is smart they will let this be the last post.

Attached: pit fire.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

Lmao if your post ends in 630 you’re a stupid faggot

Naw this board is the perfect shit hole we need.

based

My mum watches this cunt all the time I cant stand his smug face

it's board culture m8

based

Attached: sneedcat.gif (368x368, 2.93M)

based

So this is the original Yas Forums that oldfags keep reminiscing about.. interesting

If it’s the nigga who cooks while just staring at the camera with the painful but shit eating smile,I felt that way originally too. But it grew on me, like 2 years later he STILL does that shit.

Built for BBC
if you catch my drift :)

Is this real?

I fucking love this guy.

nice

Attached: ezgif-6-faeda6401778.gif (498x278, 1.85M)

pmohackbook.org/easypeasy.pdf
you can make it friend!!

hahaha yeah lol, what I wanna know is how he do that tho