Do you have any autistic reason for lifting?

Do you have any autistic reason for lifting?
>mfw I lift for my pure medieval wife from a fallen noble lineage who just found out she's pregnant with my child

Attached: 1588279774461.jpg (475x612, 94.25K)

I've got demons and the iron helps me right them

Attached: 1588279940086.jpg (680x381, 23.25K)

I lift so I can look and feel like a historic (medieval or earlier) or fantasy hero.

Attached: Skelator - Time of the Sword Rulers.jpg (1198x1200, 703.76K)

>I lift so I can look and feel like a historic (medieval or earlier) or fantasy hero.
this

Attached: average gym in japan.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

mind you the average japanman has a home gym.
i.e. most people have a harem of live-in gym maids to rack your weights and spot you and wipe down all your equipment and fangirl over all your PRs

I just want Japan to take in all the based huwite people. We'll promise to assimilate genetically and culturally. I just want a nice place with sumo and no POC

I lift so when I get attacked by a monster in the dark I have the strength and speed to defeat it.

You can just pay women in Japan to wear maid outfits and do shit for you legally.
They will basically do anything for enough money.
I have a Jap friend who loves to draw nude women, so he hires those women legally so he can draw them nude in various scenes.
He comes up with crazy sets and everything.
I forgot the name of the service, it's like one baby step back from prostitution.

yes but it's too autistic to tell you about.

We don't judge here user.
You can tell us as long as it's not bullshit.

based and relatable user - I used to be scared of going into the dark in case a monster grabbed me or whatever, but having more muscle and buffing myself up whilke walking in the dark makes me feel like IF a monster DARED attack me I'd Beowulf it into smithereens

I mean monsters and potential Basketball Americans lurk in the dark.

Around blacks, never relax.

user you don't understand
to them you'll BE the POC

ive been thinking about setting a building on fire so I can save people from it

I like to listen to ambient forest noises and pretend I’m a medieval wanderer on a journey to protect the forest animals. Also I lift so I’m not one of those dyel, faggy looking environmentalists who protest instead of going to work.

>tfw ywn be a medieval mercenary or hedge knight, acompanying and protecting traveling merchants between towns and kingdoms
>tfw ywn walk on a real 'old' walking path through a completely natural forest undisturbed my modern machines and noises

Attached: mushishi snow.gif (500x278, 3.08M)

>ywn be a wandering ronin

life sucks

I just wanna have thicc juicy thighs and butte cheeks :(

Attached: 1588219398857.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

>ywn ......

Attached: 1476419036490.gif (499x374, 968.36K)

nude model is a reputable occupation and has been since before the renaissance, imagine if all the great painters of old had to keep painting tits onto dudes

japanese will be the only ones spared. brothers. they are the only race to leech on the white race (less than 5% of the population) in a positive way (anime cars tech vidya)

I know my waifu is watching and mirin' from afar so I must lift and keep my bad habits at bay.

Attached: afeb35a39d22ee9399644d2cb3739dbb.jpg (1181x1748, 313.92K)

are you a qt gurl?

Attached: glutesgf2.webm (600x800, 1.85M)

It’s a strong feel, bud-o.
>walking through a virgin forest with light streaming through the high canopy
>birds swoop through the trees and sing beautiful hymns
>it gets later and some fog rolls in
>come upon a small lake
>the moon is taking over the light now as you bend down and take a drink
>you hear a branch snap 30 yards to the north
>your hand instinctively reaches across your hip to you sheathed gladius
>it’s only a deer, majestically bathed in the moonlight
>he sees you and moves on
>you find a soft spot of earth and pull out your bed roll as you listen to the quiet sounds of the small brook, letting water leave at the other side of the lake
>you lay and feel a cool breeze on your cheek as you look up through the branches at the perfect Milky Way
>there is a strange noise coming from around the lake, you can’t quite place it
>could be bandits, better investigate, moving north along the rim
>as you approach a grotto on the lake the sound becomes familiar; soft voices and splashing
>it’s... it’s almost and song... a beautiful song
>as you push past the vines you see a beautiful sight: a group of forest nymphs bathing in the warm water of the grotto

continued
>you had heard the arcane stories of the nymphs from a bearded wanderer, but you weren’t sure if they were real
>their song and beauty parylizes you
>they see you and giggle; they know they have you trapped now, as their allure it’s too powerful
>you fumble for the cross around your neck that your parents gave you a long time ago; you hope it protects you from their alluring magic
>they beckon, and you cannot refuse
>you watch their pale bodies move through the water as they spin each other
>without looking away you remove your tunic
>the nymphs giggle as they admire your solid 9/10 frame and slightly buffer-than-otter mode bod
>you go to remove your cross, but in a moment of clarity you think better of it
>you join the nymphs in the water and they approach, nubile boobies illuminated from all sides by the reflection of moonlight in the water

Actually thought I was the only person who had this fantasy. I long for a world that's not as globalized and small communities still thrived. I just want to wander and do odd jobs in each town I go to. If I ever settled down I could work at a shop or open my own tavern. Doing Yas Forums and /out/ stuff is as close as I can get to this dream.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2015-04-18-19h00m47s24.png (1280x720, 1.77M)

Japan is overpopulated, don't ruin their homogeneity with this faggotry

To go super saiyan mode and defeat my nemesis in battle

Attached: 1D0A9B65-77D2-4A01-8A1F-D5D9AA6FD8ED.jpg (1024x742, 64.08K)

I lift for bonbi

Attached: tenor (1).gif (280x498, 1.71M)

Does this beautiful divine being really have benis?

god I hope so

Attached: file.png (456x570, 529.41K)

Attached: tsar-nicholas-ii-of-russia-with-his-family-1913.jpg (1200x1200, 205.57K)

u lift for ugly

I pretty much do everything for the off-chance that I get isekai'd. I just want to go on an adventure and kill some goblins or something.

Attached: 1572654202870.jpg (2996x2640, 1.88M)