So this...is what it feels like...to finally be a normalfag

So this...is what it feels like...to finally be a normalfag.

Such power...

Attached: pheny.jpg (1219x1280, 190.01K)

fuck where do i get this? fucking UK americans are lucky

Coffee with milk, sugar and l-theanine turns me into a talkative, friendly, relaxed person for a couple hours. Then the anxiety and sugar crash happen, and I realize it isn't worth it. Even worse if I drink it paste 3pm, I'll have shitty sleep on top of it.

>it's not illegal

Luisianna, cracktown, I assume?

phenibut is a game changer for sure. makes everything so sparkly and serene

You can get it online in UK

Doesn't really seem like you can. Its all from the US and I've seen some claim that you can get your package intercepted when it crosses the border, never heard of anything using it here either and it fucking sucks cause I really want to try it

Phenibut just makes me wired and talkitive. No difference on anxiety and ocd.

highly addictive and awful withdrawals. Go for phenylpiracetam+choline.

mondialk, I've had it shipped to the UK absolutely fine before

based
I used to love phenibut until I noticed that the comedown would start lasting for two days
I only use it about once every two weeks nowadays, and only in doses smaller than 1g.

-Racetams are pretty neat, I find that oxiracetam is the best for me because it seems to act as a mild stimulant that lasts for about 4-5 hours

>as an addict, drugs make me feel normal until they're not in my system anymore

Any experience with RawPowders? dont exactly wanna buy it in powder form and have to measure it out everytime

where do you even buy that stack user?

do 1200mg Alpha GPC and 400mg 5-HTP daily instead

I feel like this shit is a meme
didn't feel much

can someone compare this to aderall/amphetamines? is it a similar effect because thats what it sounds like from how yall are describing it. do you get euphoric?

I'm getting a placebo just reading about it

I bumped this thread because i have had terrible anxiety for 4 years but i just want to say you should be careful with drugs you are taking because you read something on Yas Forums Wikipedia says there is no known antidote so be fucking careful

any nootropics recommended?

where can i get some

How do racetams compare to phenibut? I feel amazing on phenibut but also had to quit due to major anxiety when not taking them,becoming slightly addicted, and just overall bad withdrawals.

What would you say the differences and similarities are between the two?

It is extremely mild compared to actual stims
I actually pair phenibut with adderall to party, closer to alchohol in mental effects than stims. Helps take the edge off addy, especially with some alchohol or k on top.

T. Occasional degenerate, I do this around once every 3 months.

Isn't mixing pheni with alcohol really dangerous or some shit?

Pheni amps the fuck out of alchohol, both duration and efficacy.

So 2 shots feels to me like 4. I already dont drink much, once a month, so this allows me to get pretty fucked up on a minimal amount of alch.

Same with other gaba agonists, ketamine also smacks quicker and harder. That's why it's great to pair with a stim, and for me addy is longer lasting and way cheaper than coke so that's my choice.

Ofc you could beat the effects of this cocktail with a single mdma pill but I prefer to save that for candyflipping.

>Sugar crash

cool, thanks.
where can I find that stack.

fucking UK and ireland laws. its so fucking stupid. i wanted to get into supplements to help with study. i research some of these supplements and think they sound good. lemme get my credit car--
[item] banned in ireland because lmao we dont want anyone potentially getting high unless its booze and cigarettes.
fucking pricks the lot of them.

Attached: 1553119936657.jpg (1200x900, 63.91K)

Haven’t taken in a while but anyone else get really hungry on phen?

Last time I got it was from Ireland. Rawpowders or something if memory serves. It's good but only if taken occasionally.

>taking the capsules for a while, feel super euphoric on 2.5g
>order the powder, which apparently is more potent
>waited a week and took 2.5g
>feel absolutely nothing

Wtf did nootropicsdepot send me bunk.

It’s the reverse effect for me

op posted pic related