Who had the more impressive physique?

Who had the more impressive physique?

Attached: vin-diesel-dwayne-johnson-feud.jpg (1440x864, 274.63K)

The Rock is mogging here

The Rock mugged everyone when he put the whole chicken leg in his mouth and sucked all the meat out.

im not gonna lie
i have never watched a Fast and Furious movie

Dwayne Johnson moggs pretty much 99.5% of the worlds population. And he's actually a really modest dude.

Hi Dwayne

It was capeshit before capeshit

t. Vin

They're both bald, so no one mogs no one

Dwayne

I can't find this.

Are you autistic?

worse... he's an incel

post body

shucks goys

>asks me to post body while not posting his own
embarrassing

Wait, I'm going to post it, give me a sec

of course you will mr.incel

VD is fat he only gets in shape when he has to. Dwayne actually lives an active lifestyle. VD might outlive him though since them roids will eventually kill Dwayne.

Can't say I tried
Your turn

Attached: 20200430_121038.jpg (1373x2040, 492.66K)

embarrassing

Attached: me3mon.jpg (563x720, 40.51K)

Literal skeletor lmao

Fat

cope more twig

Vin Diesel in his pitch black days mogged everyone, he had a solid in proportion upper body and could dislocate his shoulders at will which is insane for someone that muscular to be that flexible.

I'm a massive Vin Diesel fan but his fast and furious franchise has led to him slacking off, he's rich enough now that he doesnt have to push himself until its time to film, his age is catching up with him and in order to look good now I'd say he should be roiding for film prep.

the last time he looked really in shape was Babylon AD, everything after that has been a steady decline.

Thank you hungry skeleton.

Obviously The Rock, he is bigger and always sweaty and shiny

Attached: 9f8d2ab85befee223642786c174ef10a.png (478x476, 349.73K)

How do I gain mass? literally drinking a liter of milk, eating tons spinach, chiken, 2+ eggs a day and It all just disappears, I'm going to go bankrupt if this goes on.
On the plus side I'm growing in height at 19 wich is nice I guess

that's not fat
your ab definition is meaningless when you weigh 130lbs

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

Attached: PHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHHAA.png (1460x603, 60.31K)

You seriously though I would steal that pic?

You are delusional buddy