Redpill me on steroids, Yas Forums

Redpill me on steroids, Yas Forums.

I am a fat manlet that's tired of everyone's shit. I want to become a roided, hulking ragetard, consequences be damned. I got something to fucking prove and chicks I wanna bang. I just want to know what I'm getting into before I try it.

Attached: roids.jpg (300x168, 7.96K)

if youre gonna do it first dont be fat. extra bodyfat will make the testosterone aromatize and give you mad tiddies and other bad side effects

this, but there is juice to help cut. defs cut before bulk if you're gonna juice

Start with 500mg test
Have AI and PCT on hand, learn to manage your Estrogen
Get a good source whose product you can verify/trust
If you can affort/arrange it get blood tests done
Keep a BP monitor on hand, learn to eat clean and keep everything in range

The best bulking roids for me have been test, deca, and dbol
welcome to the darkside user

Don't mix it with creatine, body can't handle creatine and steroids at the same time because they are identical.

read a book or something, roids aren't going to solve your deep psychological issues

get a job because it's like $5k a year. I don't do it, but if i was rich i probably still wouldn't do it

Hrs not gonna do any of that man. This fat midget, if he ends up getting gear, is just gonna blindly start using it and barely even lift. His diet will stay shit, he’s not gonna PCT, he’s just gonna turn into a raging retard lmao

No matter how many roids you take you'll always be a manlet and literally no one will fear you, love you, or admire you. The roids will only destroy your already delicate psyche and turn you into a faggot.

What the fuck you can get all you need for a full cycle for like $300. At 2-3 cycles a year that’s no more than $1000

Different annon here but my cycle 500mg tren 500mg mast, and 200mg test per week for 6wks is a little over $800. So yeah........

that include your AI and PCT?

AI is for when you fuck up. A well-designed beginner cycle shouldn't need it.

I almost took this advice. I’m glad I didn’t. I went from fat to jacked in six months. Just take test and eat at a deficit and your fat will rapidly turn to muscle. If you’re worried, keep an AI on hand and start taking it immediately if your nippleS feel sensitive.

Keep in mind that it’s bad habits and shit genetics which made you fat in the beginning. No amount of type of steroids will make you lean in you continue eating at a big surplus. Steroids aren’t magic, they just assist you.

Is the test injected? I know those patches exist, how do you use it for lifting?

Plus how do you even get it in America

steroids are for people who`ve achieved natural limitations with diet, exercise and health habits... not for lardasses who don`t care enough to do the minimum

Yes, you want injectable test.

Creams, pellets are nowhere near as potent as a subq/im injection of quality testosterone.

Sourcing is up to you, just google. I just do TRT through a men's clinic, under dose myself, save up a good supply then run my testosterone cycle. I can order as much AI/HCG as I want. HCG is for preventing infertility/testicular atrophy.

Based

i take mine via a pill and it feels okay if not maybe slightly less powerful than the gel i used to use. could be all in my head though. i fucking hate needles i don't know if i could deal with going to a clinic every month.

Can you really get prescribed t if you don’t show up for the blood test hungover with no sleep? I heard that tanks your testosterone so they think you need it.

Cut go on gear if you want
Just stop being fat

post body

>consequences be damned
tren and superdrol

All I can say is to pin it and not be some faggot doing oral or some other pussy shit

yeah maybe yoh should try actual excercise and dieting before roiding

steroids work and can be done pretty safely, but they're pretty complicated and can be dangerous because of that. Start by reading the sticky in the steroids thread.

Messing with your hormones is just a bad idea. If you can't make it without roids it's time to accept you're just a pussy.

>I am a fat manlet
Steroids aren't for you if you couldn't even commit to natty lifting.

The problem is you're fat right now. Why are you fat? Because you suck dick at being jacked.

If you take steroids:
-Your diet must've cleaner than a mausoleum, or it is NOT worth it.
-You must train like a fucking retard everyday. Rest days on gear are bullshit. You must learn to push yourself hard af for at least a month first.

Remember you are fat for a goddam reason. I've taken gear while half passing my training and there are natties who made twice the gains.

They only shine if you put max effort into it. Which you should be, because you definitely are unwinding your clock.

this. you'll roid, probably eat like shit still since you won't have developed any good habits, will be training like shit because you don't know anything and will certainly get injured because 1. you have zero strength base and 2. you can't gauge recovery properly

get it out of your head that steroids are magical way to get ripped. they are a huge enhancement but you CANNOT roid your way through a bad diet, not to mention that your built muscle will be invisible beneath the fat. if there was a pill to get ripped quick and easy, we'd all be taking it.

>Rest days on gear are bullshit
this is so fucking stupid. your muscles will recover at that frequency with a high enough dose but your tendons, ligaments and joints will not. Why lose your hair and get acne only to tear your bicep 6 months later and ruin your lifting career