Gainspacolypse

First they came for our gyms.
Now they come for our meat.
What’s next bros?

Attached: DFC8E5FE-5A94-48A1-BA8A-50F9B8F4D90E.jpg (749x785, 162.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-28/closed-jbs-plant-will-be-used-to-euthanize-hogs-peterson-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This business will get out of control, it will get out of control and we will be lucky to get gains through it.

Global creatine shortage since all the factories that produce it have been shutdown for months now.

You pussies can't just reduce your meat intake for a couple weeks and at the fuck out of some beans and other high protein plant-based foods.

>What’s next bros?
Take your hormones sweety.

Attached: 20200429_105414.jpg (1080x1520, 331.06K)

The hard part about eating chicken is knowing when to flinch.

Beans and plant based proteins give me epic diahreah though. I have Seen an MD, a gastroenterologist and registered dietician about it. And the verdict is that I should never eat these foods. So keep this in mind the next time you try to
force feed your propaganda on other people. Meat is easily digested by everyone. Plant based proteins are not.

Eat the bugs.

Hey special boy, if you have a doctor's note that's great. The rest of these lard asses that haven't seen a real vegetable in months, can get with the program.

Shid

It's time the US stops smiling and coping and pretending we're doing anything for the greater good and just start slinging exploding things at countries with yellow people in them.

Based

you should have listened

Attached: Douglas-MacArthur-in-1945.jpg (485x340, 14.97K)

Fuggggggg

>What’s next bros?

The line between neighbor and nutrition,friend and food will slowly fade.

Attached: 159b2b4a94c996fc.jpg (1052x2164, 391.3K)

there's still whole turkey/chicken here, hoarders didn't go for that

>Plant based proteins are not easily digested by everyone
other than the skinny dyel geeks who never fuckin wash their hair and the annoying as girls that overreact to everything, i have never seen anyone have problems eating vegetables

>US has yellow people in them
Its time you trolls have grow a brain and do it right once in a while

guys guess what? you don't 'need' meat to survive, you don't need meat to thrive

PAfag here. Maybe it will be cheaper to hunt animals than to buy them. What should I hunt, deer, elk?

I'll have to start raising chickens. How many eggs can I eat in a week?

And 99% of them are loyal to China.

holy BASED fuck chinese people and fuck chink lovers

woooooosh
you are one special brainlet

How's the fishing?

Of all the states I have lived on the east coast, I think pennsylvania was the best. The people there are friendly and the state is just filled with trees. People complain about the hills but I honestly love them

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-28/closed-jbs-plant-will-be-used-to-euthanize-hogs-peterson-says
Isn't it a clown world?

>I have a birth defect and should have been left to die of exposure in the wood as a child. Think of that next time you tell members of an omnivorous species where to get protein during a meat shortage.
ftfy

Start calling local butchers and find out if they know any local ranchers selling cows
>protip: they do.

A half cow will fit in a 7cubic foot freezer, a whole in 14.

Bonus: these cows are almost universally grass-fed up until slaughter never having known what corn tastes like.

>can't eat vegetables
You are worse than vegans. I don't even know what you are

>beans
>why don't you guys eat something that is so toxic that if you ate four uncooked beans it can put you in the hospital

I like that ranchers and farmers are now getting business but this is not that practical. Not everyone is like a hunter

>if you ate uncooked
you could say the same for chicken you mong. Its just fuckin beans you fuckin pussy, just eat it. Whats next? A non dairy creamer to go with your decaffe coffee?