Lifting for genetelets

Hey Yas Forums

I've been trying to do a basic strength oriented linear progression routine for some time now, but i always end up snapping my shitty joints, even after working for months to fix my form. I've always been athletic, and i typically excel in endurrance sports, but i want to bulk up and get bigger, i just don't think my body type is geared that well for heavy lifting at low reps.

My question is thus, how would i go about building my body, in a way that is more applicable to my frail ottermode cardio bunny body? Any programs you could recommend? Thanks.

Attached: 45563254234.png (500x565, 105.28K)

>that pic

Not many options let. What do normal lifters wear, hot pants?

Thong.

taking a stronger man's seed 3xf daily

ive been wearing 40+ for years. zero fucks given

160cm 55kg Xhosa here.
It's literally impossible for me to put size or strength on. The heaviest I've ever been was 65kg when I was lifting with a strength coach and I managed to get to a 1 rep max of 100kg squat.

>not lifting in tracksuit to harness the power of the Inner Slav
>ngmi

I don't wear clothes I have a home gym, loser.

Attached: the only acceptable gym pant.png (992x1528, 39.7K)

25y/o, I only wear cotton black shorts and white cotton t-shirts.
Not only do I carry my towel everywhere because I want to leave the least amount of sweat possible on the equipment but I also carry my bag everywhere because why not

Which joints are you snapping?
Maybe you're trying to progress way too quickly and can't handle the weight jumps?
Maybe you're doing way too many exercises which prevents you from really progressing in a few specific compound movements (it's a mistake many beginners do)?
Your post isn't very clear, you should detail more.
If you're afraid of fucking your shit up doing squats and Deadlifts, do easier variations :
Sumo deadlift
Rack pulls deadlifts
Goblet squats
Box squats
Lifting doesn't have to be excruciatingly hard from day one. It's better for beginners to start with easy weights they can handle and slowly ease themselves into heavier lifts and movements with harder technique

I wear jeans

I only wear JORTS while lifting.

Attached: jorts.jpg (616x829, 80.99K)

I wear my moms panties

>Not wearing a suit while working out
Anything else and you're a DYEL and NGMI.

Attached: suit.jpg (1500x1101, 388.88K)

>Caring what clothes people wear to the gym
Shut up you fucking annoying loser. I could be working out in a spidermsn suit for all I care

>2 pl deathlift

have you tried eating
my natural weight is around 60 - 65kg and when I went up to 70kg EVERYONE I knew was asking me if I was lifting weights, telling me I looked strong etc and while I was lifting hard, I only put on 5kg of mass but due to my small frame (5'8) it was noticeable
I had to eat 3k calories a day though and felt sick every day for a while due to drinking a 1L of milk a day and whatnot but it was worth it

sneed

yeah I had a strength coach, our rugby coach, perfectly optimised diet, and goggins-tier determination to get into pro rugby
>didn't happen
Some people just don't have the genes bro

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""hardgainer""""""""""""""""""""""""""" retards like u are legit worse than fatties, leave fit forever

who the fuck cares about their gym outfit, I don't get it and I never will

i'm the same as you dude trust me but via pure force of will and autism I managed to get my bench from 45kg to 80kg for reps in the span of 4 months while only putting on 5kg
get mass gainer shakes and chug two a day and count your calories, it'll work trust me

Fuckboy option is the most comfy.

I wear above the knee football shorts
is this based or unbased?

Attached: 0072340_football-shorts_390.jpg (390x360, 16.8K)

Mankini.

too hot, I have to train in shorts or I die

Based

based. at the knee or below the knee died 15 years ago with cargo shorts and abercrombie

I wear Wrangler Ranger cargo pants, Olive drab with Olive drab t shirt

And construction boots

Guilty of Adidas trackpants in the winter when I don't do legs.
This otherwise and based.