>CICO

>CICO
I used to eat big (healthy diet) to try to gain muscle, but I wouldn't gain much except fat, my shits would also be big and more frequent. What I realized was that my body wasn't digesting and absorbing most of the nutrients, most of it was just going straight through. So I started eating more normally but taking protein powder instead, and have been seeing better gains than I did before.

The people who keep shilling CICO and having to calculate your macros to the decimal don't understand how much of a bro science it is, the way different people digest nutrients can be of different efficiencies, and the calories/macros written on the nutrition facts on the side of the packaging also includes indigestible substances like cellulose or fibres.

Attached: 1111590141729-min.png (2344x1919, 1.46M)

CICO doesn't apply to the genetically inferior

B

B for BREED

la sirena literally looks like a seductress/murder in a film. those eyes show she has serious mental problems and probably will light your house on fire
she was also built for kfc

>CICO is broscience
>provides anecdote for his own theory
kek
also A

drink coffee in moderation, i guess

Attached: 1353995774415.png (492x565, 218.79K)

A looks like a tranny with prison tats, fucking gross

Were you loading on carbs and not getting enough protein? That would easily explain why you're such a faggot

>I used to eat big (healthy diet) to try to gain muscle, but I wouldn't gain much except fat, my shits would also be big and more frequent. What I realized was that my body wasn't digesting and absorbing most of the nutrients, most of it was just going straight through. So I started eating more normally but taking protein powder instead, and have been seeing better gains than I did before.
>The people who keep shilling CICO and having to calculate your macros to the decimal don't understand how much of a bro science it is, the way different people digest nutrients can be of different efficiencies, and the calories/macros written on the nutrition facts on the side of the packaging also includes indigestible substances like cellulose or fibres.

Attached: fit.png (691x692, 576.07K)

name of A? asking for a friend

>The people who keep shilling CICO and having to calculate your macros to the decimal don't understand how much of a bro science it is

Retard, sage.

Scarlit Scandal

Attached: 537649470.jpg (2004x2692, 1.4M)

Keep doing the same thing and your body adapts and you plateau. Cut and bulk works best for me. During my weight loss I was eating close to fa and fasting like mad, I was losing 1lb per day then after 2 months it slowed big time yet I was doing the same things. Mix it up a bit.

Sauce on B NOW

Antonella la Sirena (LaSirena69)

>My body is inefficient, so it takes in less calories that it says on the package
>This makes CICO wrong
No, it just means you take in less calories than it says on the packaging. CICO isn't wrong, your body is just bad at the IN part of calories in, calories out.
You're almost as bad as fatties trying to imagine you can get more calories out of food than it says on the packaging. Almost.

>The people who keep shilling CICO and having to calculate your macros to the decimal don't understand how much of a bro science it is, the way different people digest nutrients can be of different efficiencies, and the calories/macros written on the nutrition facts on the side of the packaging also includes indigestible substances like cellulose or fibres.
Nobody really understand what voodoo science caloric measurements are. They never bother to research how the numbers on the side of the package are calculated, because if they did, they'd immediately throw the whole theory out.

You wanna know how calories are calculated? Here you go:
>You take a certain amount of the food you want to measure and burn it in a bomb calorimeter, this is a mchine that absically heats water and is calibrated to give out a caloric measure. It's an oven, basically. This gives you your first caloric value X.
>You then take the same amount of food and give it to a few mice, to eat.
>You wait until they shit
>You burn the shit in the same bomb calorimeter. You get another caloric value Y.
>You substract Y from X
>This is your caloric value.

How do I make my girl become nice and thick? The bitch eats and eats but only her brapper gets bigger (which is nice at least) but her ribcage is still visibile and it turns me off. I just want her nice and juicy all over. Skelly people are too spooky! Help!

Source on A??

not OP,

But its better than nothing (counting calories in general), i went from 39 BMI to 25 by initially reducing what i eat in general. After that slowed down and i platoed, i started counting calories.

So even if the values are incorrect and are off, i expect them to be incorrect proportionally. A package that says 200 cal might be off 10% so does a 500 cal package.

That means if i gain weight with eating 2000 cal "packaging", i can reduce it to 1500 and that does work. Also helps me compare individual food items with each which is neat.

i've busted so many nuts to LaSirenita69, B all the way

>The people who keep shilling CICO
People is fucking lazy and just knowing that they need to count calories makes it hard for them. We cannot avoid stupidity in mankind so...
B was way better before getting all the attention from the Jew media. But, to be honest, that was all she wanted.

Attached: 7fyx2830htb21.jpg (464x826, 40.46K)

>brapper gets bigger
>ribcage is still visibile
Is your GF Brazilian?

CICO works, you're just shit at math and lazy. And B. Antonella is hotter.

your suppose to find your BMR before trying CICO

God... when she's getting fucked doggystyle and says "ay dios mío que rico papi" HNHNGHGNHGHNHGNHGNHGNH

Attached: 831.png (680x566, 272.22K)

Half black, half some slavic shit.

Nice samefagging you nigger lover

BBBBBB
>attention
that's what all women want user and they'll do anything for it
their entire moral edifice is built on getting attention and having people love them

>attention
>what all women want
Probably but not all of them want to be noticed while being fucked on video. I meant that for the aforementioned slut only.

lmfao, legit everyone who sees results and isn't autistic doesn't swear by CICO

Lasirena has a ridiculous ass.