OHP only vs Bench only

Discuss

Attached: C8042FE7-7C00-4733-8D52-600B94C66E10.jpg (1024x768, 184.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCBAJoQvms8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Groypers are the highest t political entity in 2020 America

Baste

Attached: ERMEJqxW4AAIRba.jpg (800x667, 86.5K)

ohp and incline dumbbell only

Idk why maybe because i have long arms but OHP just feels more natural for me, bench has always been hard and i never feel strong doing it

both are retarded, but bench if i had to choose

I’ve been contemplating kidnapping Abigail Shapiro for the past five months

OHP. Safer and gets more mires.

Eventually we'll all become boomers and lose our ability to bench because of shoulder impingment. Then what?

Have you tried a wider grip?

Shut the fuck up kike BITCH

Ibuprofen

bench has higher carryover to ohp, and it's more relatable to normies

it's also much easier for a natty to build a big chest than big shoulders

there are millions of bench boomers out there

niggers smell like garlic

Post nose

Bench never feels good to me but OHP feels great

I pick OHP

Sup rabbi

not him but i have a better close grip than wide. been working on shoulder mobility a lot and doing a lot of wide grip push stuff to see if it goes up

Only OHP is best for that classic greek/roman statue look. Only benching is for if you want to look like a woman. The choice is obvious. Based pic btw.

Same

youtu.be/TCBAJoQvms8
this way of benching makes it feel alot better than a flat backed untucked elbows style that most people learn w

Chestlets ITT. Bench is a larger lift and therefore more important even if you should do both. Half of Yas Forums jumped on the OHP bandwagon because bros don't always do it and they can feel superior.

OHP with high rep dumbbell presses and flies
Nothing feels better than hitting a big pr on OHP, bench feels gay and uncomfortable/unnatural

>bench feels gay and uncomfortable/unnatural

chestlet
you don't need an extreme arch and it's comfy as long as your arms are perpendicular

Jews are uncomfortable in Western society because they hate beauty and they hate nature. Get fucked kike

Also you have to get spotters. I say this as a 3.5pl8+ bencher. Flying solo through OHP and DB bench is great

You really shouldn't have a better close grip than wide. All competitive lifter go wide because it should be easier. You're putting more into your arms and shoulders with a close grip and probably have an underdeveloped chest because of this.

I bet when you try the wide grip it feels unstable, because your chest isn't used to take so much of the load.

>needing spotters

Attached: fu fu fu.jpg (720x494, 167.09K)

OPs image sums up America nicely

Wtf does benching have to do with beauty and kikes? Benching is a relatively new movement. OHP has been around forever. If you want to honor your ancestors you'll OHP.

>tfw get decapitated when going for a new PR

Um... maybe if it's reverse grip?

Have you seen the feet pics she posted?