Tea

>increases metabolism
>fights cancer
>improves skin health
>antioxidants
you are drinking your tea right user?

Attached: Health_Collage.jpg (1907x576, 677.35K)

Yeah, coffee in the morning, green tea before my afternoon cardio, black tea before my evening lifts.

what is the green tea tier list? I don't know what kind to buy or what to avoid like gunpowder green tea

I get god tier loose leaf from a tea shop(best herbal tea you'll ever find is at specialized shops), but I'm lazy so 90% of the time I just use Lipton teabags and it tastes fine.

What's wrong with gunpowder green tea?

>inhibits your iron uptake

If you want to get into tea you should buy loose leaves. You can check for nearby tea shops, but generally for most western countries, online shops are the best choice. It's simply too small a market since 99% of western tea drinkers use bags. If you live in Europe then What-Cha and Mei Leaf have good teas. Yunomi is probably the best source for Japanese green tea, ships directly from Japan. Yunnan Sourcing is good for pu'er, and I think they have some other teas, but they ship from China so I'm not sure how that works right now, I think they have a US based shop as well.

There's nothing wrong with it I just wasn't a fan last time I had it

Antioxidants do literally nothing and everything else is tenuous at best (aside from the caffeine bit, and even then caffeine levels in tea is minuscule compared to coffee)

Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, helping reduce cortisol and boost test.

Attached: earlygrey-hot.gif (245x175, 464.93K)

Yeah. Earl Grey in the morning, rooibos in the evening.

no bamboo containers to pre soak tea in for e-z access.
pouring from big jugs is gay and tea ice tea is good in tall thin glasses.
Ice tea is better for you because the drugs aren't destroyed.
eat your greens.

As long as you're not literally boiling the tea leaves most of the compounds are going to be OK.

pro strats

tea power ranking:
Earl Grey > English breakfast > jasmine > Prince of Wales > Darjeeling > Irish breakfast > Scottish breakfast >> oolong >>>>> meme shit like peppermint and honey

>Tfw favorite teas are oolong and earl grey
What's wrong with Oolong ? Also your tierlist is missing based Ceylon orange pekoe so it's shite.

no, because I already drink coffee for double the benefits

the true redpill is just buying l-theanine
thats whats in the teas that cause that effect plus you get a higher dosage

antioxidants are literally mom science. There is no proven benefit to taking antioxidants and studies show they're equally likely to raise your risk of cancer as to reduce it.

Never get matcha. Westerners get tricked into drinking it but it tastes like vomit and is only used for ceremonial purposes or baking (usually for tourist food like matcha ice cream)

antioxidants are very important
they stop stimulant neurotoxicity!

Tea has fluoride which is concerning if drunk to excess.

bro all i drink is flouride everyday its in the tap water and all ive noticed is a whiter smile

So does spinach, and potatoes, and grapes, I wouldn't worry about it.

>equally likely to raise your risk of cancer as to reduce it.
That's a good way to say "the studies are inconclusive and can be thrown in the garbage". Also if your matcha tastes like vomit, it's because you drank vomit.

take the matcha pill, fags

matcha should not taste bad in anyway

Eh, seaweed isn't the best flavor for tea but definitely doesn't taste like vomit

I can't find matcha for a reasonable price anywhere, it hurts. I drink sencha instead, should be just as good right ?

There’s two main types of green tea that are worth drinking, Japanese and Chinese green tea. Japanese green tea is generally precisely cut, while Chinese leaves are often cut rougher and rolled. I don’t have a ton of experience with Chinese tea (not really to my taste), but I have a good amount of experience drinking Japanese tea. The best entry points are sencha and genmaicha. Sencha is finely cut green tea leaves, is and a very full flavor. There’s different qualities of sencha, but it’s both an entry-level and exit-level tea- you can always get more out of it, like fine wines. Gemaicha was a peasant tea, sencha cut with toasted rice, and its very tasty. I feel like after a certain price point it stops tasting better, though. Hojicha is a roasted tea leaf, and comes out brown. It’s not very caffeinated, but has a fun flavor and is worth trying. Kukicha is tea made from young stems of the tea plant, and has a very light, almost apple-like taste. Some people think it tastes boring, but I think it’s really delicious. Finally, the ultimate form of Japanese tea is gyokuro- the emperor’s tea. It’s exclusively cut from very young tea leaves, which have never been exposed to full sunlight. When prepared properly, gyokuro is the finest tea you’ll ever taste- but you need to be careful when making it. If you oversteep it even by 15 seconds, it can taste terrible and bitter. You won’t have that problem with sencha, which you can oversteep without completely messing up the flavor.

You're thinking of kombu, matcha is green tea not seaweed. Kombu tastes fine but I'd rather use it for ramen broth.