He doesn't own a sword

>he doesn't own a sword

What are those muscles good for if you don't even have a longsword to swing around? How do you plan on protecting your qt3.14 gf when knaves come for her?

Attached: Urs Velunt Bastard 2.jpg (2268x4032, 1017.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kultofathena.com/swords-medieval.asp
kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=SH8001&name=Vikings - Sword of Lagertha
hemasupplies.com/product/standard-feder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great thread

You mean greatsword thread.

Attached: Urs Velunt Bastard.jpg (1536x2048, 422.73K)

Legit been saving some side money to buy a real sword, like not a dull replica but a real sharp as fuck sword. Probably gonna get a claymore or a Viking sword because I like the look

kultofathena.com/swords-medieval.asp

kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=SH8001&name=Vikings - Sword of Lagertha

Bugez has a Greatsword on the wall behind him when he lifts.

Ultimate manliness

Attached: Screenshot_20200419-022824.png (1560x720, 998.76K)

I can only recommend doing so. Nothing beats holding a real sword in your hands for the first time.

Aim for paying at least $400 for one. The one you linked is a shitty replica that's not even sharpened. Windlass is entry-level, might want to look at that.

Attached: Windlass D-Guard Bowie 2.jpg (2268x3024, 1.58M)

Was hoping to forge my own sword during this quarentine, I think I will go with a kriegsmesser. Anyone who did it before can tell me some tips ? Like things you hoped you would have known ?

>wanting to subjugate yourself to a peasant helper-caste in a feudal system

not showing her if she's not the mother of my kids. it the meanwhile I don't live in a violent shithole like the US

Based.
I will probably buy a dull one at first, I really want to get into HEMA as a hobby.
Actually will get a Cold Steel poly trainer first then
hemasupplies.com/product/standard-feder/
Came highly recommended in multiple threads on /k/

>windlass
That was the other brand thanks. Yeah I had looked into it a while back, was planning to spend $500-$1000. Idk how or plan to actually train to use it, but it’s something I’d carry around at home and probably dick around with while high or drunk or riding off a PR high, mostly hoping someone would break into my house and I’d be able to dramatically draw my claymore and fuck them up, maybe say some cringey shit like “he who dares enter the dragons lair shall feel not else but pure fear!”

I'd probably own one actual sword and I would never go cheap on it. If I had to pick one at this moment it would be Albion Swords, Munich.

Attached: Munich.jpg (4080x9000, 1.31M)

Blacksmith user here. Not the one who has posted before. It's hard work to swing around a sword, those guys were fit. Not an ad, but if anyone is interested I forge some nice swords, usually Nordic style.

Man, I've been wanting to get into HEMA for a while, but I can't fit it in with my other martial arts.

I have my sword hanging over my bed for instant redguard removal. Still waiting for the day where I can yell "Have at Thee, Nigger!"

Attached: MF5X387.png (1254x903, 431.97K)

Don’t have a sword, but I do have this. Can anyone identify it?

Attached: FF56F630-2CC6-40E7-9E50-1A264E9C5660.jpg (3816x1911, 1.06M)

do you got a storefront?

Attached: 1564170647434.jpg (486x638, 51K)

>instant redguard removal.
Kek I’m actually replaying Skyrim atm, trying to get a perfect game for once. All items all quests etc. No console commands or mods though
>Still waiting for the day where I can yell "Have at Thee, Nigger!"
Bigger kek

Send email to [email protected]
I will reply with website.

>posts email
What have you done?

Instead of a sword why not buy some prostate massage device? Shit is cash

You think that's a personal email?

Looks like a modern reproduction of a seax.

Alternatively, a filleting knife.

R8 candid legs

Attached: DD0E6ABF-76FE-4B1C-BB24-94DF23D80BE1.jpg (902x1459, 445.45K)

Is it true that Jews fear the samurai?

Attached: kabehf.png (225x219, 19.35K)

If you want kino melee combat, check out Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The protagonist is also a giant Chad, so that's a bonus.

It is certainly not a seax, but possibly a filet knife. It was brought back from Southeast Asia/Pacific Islands some time in the 60s, if that helps.

>Imagine being only useful in duels only
This post is brought to you by Axe Gang

Attached: images - 2020-04-29T040421.662.jpg (677x453, 54.26K)

What would be the bets sword for home defense? I'm thinking shortsword for cramped spaces

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 18.38K)

Fuck good point. Guess I’ll go with a sword and a pair of axes

Is HEMA full of annoying nerds or is it actually based?

You tell us. Are you afraid?

Yeah, shortsword, cutlass, a big bowie knife also works.

is mine. While they call it a bowie, it's pretty much a fucking shortsword.

Oh and another note semi related, I’d like a sword because I can occasionally get super paranoid (Usually just if I get too high or I trip shrooms so not often) and I’ll sleep with a machete next to my bed. A sword would make me feel way better

In my country of asia, we have a term for people who like to buy shit like katanas and nunchucks.

It translates to something like play-around hipsters. I assume it's the same for white people?

More based than kendo, less based than eskrima. It actually requires a decent physique.

We call them mallninjas, or weeaboos.

This thread is for longsword Chads though.

katanas are basically asia's version of longswords, broadswords, claymores so it's not really weebs unless it's a white dude buying jap shit.

weapons are pretty lame anyways.

>katanas are basically asia's version of longswords
No, they're Japan's version of sabers. A jian would be closer to a regular sword, given it's double edge.

Attached: BJD-Jian01-S-2.jpg (1080x772, 262.79K)

Well yeah he asked about katanas and nunchucks, not longswords.

Proton mails are disposable user

>weapons are pretty lame anyways
You can't possibly be a man.

nigga nobody know what a jian is

that shit looks like a woman's sword

>swords are lame anyways
Confirmed not chad enough to own a european sword

Gonna but a decent claymore greatsword and sharpen the fuck out of it and then hang it gonna be beautiful bros

Everybody knows what a jian is, you double jian.

Attached: 3ee.jpg (720x664, 120.65K)

>from asia
>nigga
>weapons are pretty lame

Attached: Just Walk Away.jpg (580x325, 53.5K)

Whenever I see weapons now that's not a gun I start thinking of that obese weapon dude on youtube and start laughing inside at how pathetically hilarious it is.