J U S T

Turned 21 recently.

Attached: 20200428_220013.jpg (1557x1418, 421.65K)

Shave it off you clown.

And that's my chest hair at 21
My T levels are fucked up

Attached: 20200428_220816.jpg (2120x3547, 1.19M)

Iranian i assume?

Iranian af

Nah Southern Euromutt

I really really love my hair. I want it to get longer so I can tie it into a fluffy ponytail. If I start balding and finasteride & shit doesn't make it better, I truly do not know how I would cope. If I couldn't get a loan for replacement surgery I might just lay down and die. Hopefully I never have to do chemo.

I knew it
Very high T is a Med thing, hop on some minoxidil and you would look like this Italian bull

Attached: Franco-Nero1.jpg (360x450, 25.05K)

Holy shit he looks exactly like but have brown eyes and juicier lips

shave it. come on man how can you compete walking around like that.

Argon oil 2x a day, Minoxidil 2x a day, RU58841 1x a day, shampoo and condition only twice a week using Mane and Tail brand for both. I am on gear and noticed some shedding. This stack completely reversed it and my hair is longer, thicker, and healthier than ever. If it works for a roider it will work for you.

That’s unironically my hairline, I buzz it with no guard, i actually get a solid amount of mires/compliments

welcome to the baldies club my guy we're glad to have ya

how long did it take for you to see noticeable resuts? Months?

shave that shit bro

Exactly like?

>this is a european
Muslim's law

The shedding stopped after about a week and hair was back to normal after about 2 months.

why not fin?

Even though I am on gear I will not risk taking anything that tanks test or could hurt my dick.

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahqhahahahaha!

Forgot: Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Ajajjajajjajajjajajajjajajkajajkajajajjakkajajjajajajkakakak! What a genetic dead-end. kekwkkekekkekekwkkek!

Fuck thanks ill try this. Im cruising rn and started noticing shedding a month ago, not too bad yet since ive always had thick ass hair but im worried itll get worse.

t. manlet

I heard rubbing your piss on it/drinking your own piss reverses balding but how about you do your research first instead of asking Yas Forums

Is 6 considered manlet?

It's over for you. Get married and father children asap.

>Ajajjajajjajajjajajajjajajkajajkajajajjakkajajjajajajkakakak! What a genetic dead-end. kekwkkekekkekekwkkek!

Attached: 15811772104870.jpg (1080x926, 72.8K)

Amateur.

Attached: IMG_20200417_115532.jpg (2080x4160, 1.96M)

should I just go bald already? lmao

Attached: file.png (750x793, 1.02M)