Change my opinion: healthy food is too expensive

you cannot disprove pic related

Attached: 1471365713897.jpg (533x626, 86.29K)

There's no fucking way he spent 32 rothbux on some fruit. I could buy enough food for a week with $32, lots of fruit included. Must live in NYC or some other absurd coronatrap

There's no way that costs 32 dollars, where I live I could buy the same shit for half or less.

But for the sake of entertaining this bait meme

>Gallon of milk is 2 dollars, 2.5k calories 130g protein
>Oats cost fuck all
>Peanut butter costs fuck all
>Fruit/vegetables are likewise cheap as fuck if you don't live in a mall

There's no comparison so long as you're not a fucking retard.

>fruit isn’t healthy
>$32 of McDonald’s is less healthy than $16 of McDonald’s
>pic related is purposefully buying expensive fruit

Wow that was hard! Learn to cook fatty.

Attached: CAFA5242-11CE-48CF-8F2C-CF69F5CC80A3.png (1242x2688, 495.63K)

Just like fat people, poor people should die too

Sorry, it's real.

Attached: 1474914915763.png (500x333, 199.44K)

We are talking about healthy food. Meat is not healthy.

Fruit on the other hand is absolutely healthy. What are you talking about?

We are more and will win the next revolution.

It does not total to 32 dollars. What sort of bait is this?

>meat is not healthy
Fuck you and your terrible bait thread.

if you buy the stuff at waitrose (one of the more expensive supermarkets) in England you pay nowhere near as much. Where do you live?

>diet sprite zero
This is pretty elaborate bait, I’ll give you that. But it’s still bait.

>Even says 24.58 on the receipt including a donation to united way

Unless I'm missing something, this proves the prices are fucked to some degree. That's still expensive as fuck, probably lives in a shitty city, but even then - grapes and pineapples aren't typically a local fruit, they always cost more than most of the selection you've got. Substitute for apples or nearly anything else, or buy frozen fruit, same shit.

Or better yet, don't buy fruit since it's literally just sugar with a depressingly low amount of vitamins/other nutrients you could get far easier from even cheaper sources like eggs.

$21 FOR FUCKING GRAPES

Attached: 1588010694909.jpg (349x491, 20.46K)

Attached: retard.png (291x621, 76.85K)

>5.74lb of grapes
wut

Sorry but the truth is the truth.

Attached: dsfz3e.jpg (700x486, 115.27K)

>fruit
>healthy

>INBF muh healthy sugar

disprove this

Attached: 1471460265427.png (1000x1900, 755.12K)

Please explain how eating fruit is unhealthy.

he takes food advice from a female
kys

You can make multiple burgers with what you buy at the grocery store retard

Sorry, I forgot the second one.

What would you know about being healthy fatass? It’s too expensive for you I thought. Take your shitty bait images and get out.

This but unironically

>we are more and will win the next revolution
Shut the fuck up you sweaty faggot. You don't even eat meat, how the fuck do you expect to fight in a revolution you lardball. I'd snap your neck like a newfag's knees

Attached: You.jpg (700x498, 153.54K)

- buy normal meat, not weight loss patties( are you gay)
- drink water
- you have six burger buns, enough of everything else to make more than one burger

you bought enough to make multiple burgers

Divide by 6

I will not tolerate misogyny in my thread!

it is mine now nigger bitch

it's pure sugar

But making multiple burgers is work and even with minimum wage it's even more expensive. You cannot disprove it. Buying burgers is cheaper than making them yourselves.

The problem with these statistics is that they suffer from selection bias pretty heavily. People that become vegetarians and vegans were likely healthy or interested in health before choosing that lifestyle, whereas the "meat eaters" include the entire section of the population that has no interest in their health whatsoever, so of course they suffer fewer long term complications.

The faggot drinks soda and you should never waste your time reading bullshit from people that. Write. Like. This.

Sugar from fruits is better than corn sirup or other sugar. Fruits also have a lot of vitamins and other healthy stuff.

why do you need two different salt and patties? who buys bun seeds separately, especially that one of the buns have seed on them? Healthy coke???? what kind of household is that where they dont have olive oil? also you can make your own sauce, and you can make more than one burger

>Fruit on the other hand is absolutely healthy
maybe 200 calories of fruit a day, op’s pic is implying the fatty is shopping for meals

>why do you need two different salt and patties?

for the taste, duh

> who buys bun seeds separately, especially that one of the buns have seed on them?

you need more seeds because the buns don't have enough

>Healthy coke????

less calories = healthier

> what kind of household is that where they dont have olive oil?

You still have to buy it in the first place.

>also you can make your own sauce

Yes and you need the ingredients listed to make this sauce.

Why do you buy sesame seeds if you're not baking the buns yourself? The buns that are listed already are sesame seed buns.

That's a contradiction.

>olive oil
>for fries
bake it or fry it you’re gonna burn you’re oil

any else just shoplift?

This and Chequed
Studies that actually differentiate between various diets (not just vegan/vegetarian and hurr/everybody else) consistently show that pescatarian and restricted meat (as in twice a week or so) omnivorous diets are far healthier than a vegan diet

just by apples and bananas you god damn avocado toast basedboy bugmen faggot

Sorry but no, literally every scientific study agrees eating meat is bad for your health.

End of discussion.

Attached: 1510773658769.jpg (550x391, 55K)

That implies your time is even worth that much. Assuming you have a similar set up and can make any amount of burgers up to say ten in 6 minutes. That's + 0.872 even assuming you're not making the other 4 burgers.

Fruits aren't healthy you moron, meat and eggs are healthy
For 32 dollars you could buy grassfed organic raw dairy, meat and eggs for days

I don't want to waste my time cooking like a stereotypical housewife. Someone else gets paid to do it and this is too expensive, therefore eating at McDonald's is cheaper in the longrun.

"meat eaters" they refer to are pic related you retard

Attached: SADdiet.png (450x370, 21.72K)

Post study used in your picture.
Post study

>meat and eggs are healthy

LOL no.

Attached: 1511599756156.jpg (776x960, 57.15K)

Is taking care of yourself a woman thing now? Last time I checked they don't cook shit anymore it's why they're so fat now.

>just 1/3 of a meatbased diet already cucks your health

Thanks for proving me right. Meat is poison in the long run.

Too many carbohydrates, almost no micronutrients that ar bioavailable to humans