Why is muscle fetishism only really present among homosexual men, and not women?

Why is it that muscle-fetishism (i.e. people who are aroused by IFBB-sized bodybuilders) as a phenomenon only really exists among homosexual men and not women? Girls like muscular, in-shape guys, but they are rarely attracted to Mr Olympia type physiques. Whereas people into muscle fetishism seem to be aroused by men getting as big as they possibly can.

From what I've heard, it's quite common for straight professional bodybuilders to offer 'muscle worship' sessions to homosexual men in exchange for money.

Any explanations?

Attached: 66650827_629702400859245_7615712796668019025_n.jpg (900x720, 38.63K)

That's because you only surround yourself with faggots

Another thread where a coping DYEL calls us gay for lifting

How am I calling you gay, you sperg? I am asking a legitimate question. Like 70% of the positive attention/comments I've had for my physique have been from homosexual men, so I was asking why this sort of fetishism is almost exclusive to gay men.

maybe stop hanging out at your local glory hole

Women look at your body just as much as the fags do, but women are less direct. You’re supposed to be the one giving compliments.

lol women worship muscles and size as well try being really jacked and you will see its just that you arent big enough

why do you think
every black or asian bodybuilder has MILLIONS followers on instagram ? women fucking lust on them dude thats a fact

>From what I've heard

true.

I was dating a fatty several months ago and she was into this sort of stuff, she liked her men to be really manly I guess.

gay mens obsession with qualities that represent "masculinity" is heavily distorted and slants to primal attractions.

women do exhibit muscle fetishism- but only the lower-income, lesser-educated women behave like this.

Yes, I have both male and female stalkers.

i was jacked but never showed off one day i had a pump and good lightning so i posted a shirtless aesthetic pic on IG my likes went from 30-40 on average to 80, and within that day and the next lots of females and gay followers got like 50 followers overnight and suddenly lots of gays and girls would reply my stories never again i dont like atention lol

This

because gay men have a male sex drive and male gaze, just directed at dudes instead of chicks.

Are you sure they are all gay? I get a lot of compliments from straight men. If they know you are into lifting it’s not unusual .

No, this is like explicitly gay shit. Men DM-ing me and asking me if I could crush their head in my sweaty armpits, lmfao.

Men are just thirsty as fuck

Women value ability and achievements over potential.
Sure, you might look like you can carry her to bed and fuck her senseless, but it doesn't really matter until you actually do it.

Men are aroused by visual stuff, women only use visuals as a cut-off for further validation(personality, status, ability to attain wealth)

this, except the part that you're "supposed" to do this. it's not your obligation to pussy worship some slut.

Because muscles are manly.
And if you like men, the two tend to go together.

Based

Then how do u explain femboys and shit

Not every guy wants to be super muscular or is attracted to it, but way more gay men find that look pleasing than women. And what do you think a lot of fen boys want? Another femboy or a big muscular dude. How is this so difficult to comprehend for people. Oh wait the tism.

Why haven't you taken Arnolds wager?
>A rational lifter believes and lives as if women worship muscle.
If you're right then that's good for obvious reasons. If you're wrong you're still happy because you believe it and you've lost nothing.

Jew induced homosexuality which is partially a cope for not getting women. The based masculine homos are unironically born that way but grandpa was right about the faggots.

Real life superheros

Its present among women too, they just lie about it because they think that makes them good people.

Would you say that the prison gay/Yas Forums gay people who are into femboys also have Jew-induced homosexuality which is partially a cope for not getting women?

Men are more likely to take more definitive position of the sexual power dynamics, Women tend to be indifferent, Worshiping male/female muscles is the submissive male fantasy in the vast majority of cases.

Because men are capable of appreciating the hard work as well as the aesthetic. Women are incapable of understanding how much work goes into crafting a good physique.

Women have no comprehension of the effort it takes to get very muscular.

Come say that to me and my boyfriends, and we will fuck you up literally and metaphorically