Honest thoughts on MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)?

Honest thoughts on MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)?

Attached: 1580376591419.png (1500x732, 1.65M)

i miss josh

The only thing men should put on a pedestal is themselves, and I respect that

Sad sobs, Men Sent Their Own Way is more appropriate

Though I at least respect them as people as opposed to cucks and simps

incely type group, women arent everything but whether you like it or not they will be a large part of your life,
plus i want a son

the precursors to incels

>can't get women
>adopts MGTOW stance to get the illusion that they themselves control not getting women
massive cope

It is cope. End of story. They can't win the game so they choose to not play.

some valid points, especially when commenting on negative legal, economic, dysgenic, & societal trends against freedom.

The nature of the group attracts genuinely bright & successful people along with low iq societal rejects that are lazy fucks, the latter kinda ruin mgtows reputation because they screech the loudest

Attached: 67FB7FB7-37DD-467C-B9CB-2A5F79B74AE2.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

Jewish psy-op convincing white men to not have children.

They have good points. Society is stacked against men (modern divorce law system, etc.), and they shed light on things I was unaware of, such as hypergamy.

They decided they don't want to be involved with women, which I respect but I rather just not go chase after women like an idiot than simply refuse to be involved with them.

A bunch of bitter older men trying to convince younger men not to have families.

However, they do bring up valid criticisms of family courts and sexual law, which heavily favors women. If they just stuck to that point and worked on some public advocacy for that, the movement would be a whole lot better.

this, most MGTOW advocates are just undesirable men who don't meet a certain set standards of a particular woman, they get rejected by their oneitis and decide all women must be that way.

>Society is stacked against men
lmao

MGTOW has different branches though, they have monk mode guys along with “enjoy the decline” libertarians that’ll still sleep around. Also a lot of older guys that’re retired, divorced, and say “fuck it” & go travel to some third world country

Attached: 29E3392A-2CF6-4D98-A64B-F4FFB7BA27A9.jpg (506x960, 28.89K)

>lmao
lmao

if you’re “HU-WHITE” yes. University turned every European descendant male ik either genuinely far right or libertarian & my state is lefty as can be.

Attached: 0FF3B296-E87D-4CF9-9944-808CFC5A4127.jpg (634x750, 28.98K)

have sex. this is a class issue, not a 'muh women vs men, we're being oppressed xD'

Maybe the real going was the men we met along the way (thinking emoji)

Most Chads are MGTOW without even knowing what that is or invoking it.
But because they're attractive and socially dominant, women will follow.
Think about how the average Tinder chad treats one of his conquests.
I have a friend who only swipes on 5 or 6s, has them come over, makes them do degrading shit like a2m, and then kicks them out and unmatches.

I wish retards weren't allowed on the internet.

What would happen if you forced a wormy little fucker like this to take tren everyday? I honestly wanna see if its possible to reverse a basedboys condition through the use of powerful anabolics.

Attached: 1576511050064.jpg (400x400, 22.61K)

1) Not remotely fitness related.
2) Men Sent Their Own Way are the dating equivalent of "You can't fire me, I quit!"

>remember when these public crises get worse the educated, employed, hard working men like us will specifically elect not to help you because of the last 10 years & will instead rebuild whatever ruin comes out on the other end.

Attached: 7F2C71B0-23C9-4B3A-BC69-0909D05D1F08.gif (200x183, 644.07K)

nice in theory but it doesn't work that way. all men need some degree of female validation. the trick is to be able to function without it.

Incels

/thread

>lmao
>lmao
lmao

Shouldn't all men and women be going their own way? Unless you're trying to mooch off someone just worry about your own shit
Life long relationships aren't something you pick up at the grocery store or order from amazon and no one understands that these days

which is why we’re destined for hard times. Even Rome fell, the natural order will restore itself eventually and the comical shit we see today will be relegated to the dust bin of history :)

Attached: 4C2C11EA-C3FF-4569-9756-D5FE38A591BD.jpg (562x788, 62.17K)

Going your own way should be the default, but coping men built a movement around it to explain that they were "choosing" not to have sex.

Good ideas but bad execution. They understand the issues with modern society and relationships but the loudest group of them give anything gives them a bad name. The same goes with incels, if the average man heard their pitch in a rational way they'd agree. In five to ten years when all the people who did nothing but party and hook up on tindr are old and used up there's going to be a rude awakening for a lot of people.

spbp