/fat/ cooking edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For feta orbiters who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.
This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss

>What do I do first?
1. Read the Yas Forums sticky
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
4. Calculate your TDEE
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
5. Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
6. Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Don't listen to memes, either of these are fine based on what you need
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

>Now what do I do?
Count calories, all of them.
Calculate your TDEE at sedentary
Buy scales, be accurate in your measurements
Learn how to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal body weight.
Do cardio. Even if its just walking, cardio will improve your health which is sorely needed. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can off set the risks.
Lift weights. This will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat. You don't want this.
Post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
Eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
Drink your calories. Alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
Freak out over a stall in weight loss. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself.
Be a retard.

Previous Thread:

Attached: gsdgs.jpg (205x246, 6.2K)

What are your favorite recipes you use on your weightloss journey? What's your favorite ingredient? For me I love onions especially raw as a side dish to meat, goes very well with barbecue.

My staple dinner is 150g of rice, 5 vegan ‘meat’balls, copious amounts of peppers and a katsu curry sauce.

Chicken breast is the angel of death, come to reap the soul of my fat.
I swear it tastes good with any flavor combo, and I can make almost anything with it
Chinese, Mexican, Japanese, Garlic and herb, Lemon and herb, Barbecue, Honey mustard, Balsamic glazed, Spanish, curried or whatever you want man.
Once I just marinated it in a fucking salad dressing I really liked and it turned out amazing, as they always do.
Paired with salad and steamed veg it's a cheap, filling and delicious OMAD that I struggle to get tired of. When I do, I switch it out for grilled pork, salmon and/or steak for a week or so before heading back down to breast city for another month of fat annihilation

>2 months of absolutely 0 exercise and manteinance eating
I have not gained weight but I feel like I'm doomed to skinny fattery

I wish I was wealthier so I could afford to eat fish every damn meal. I could fucking devour half a salmon per day, it makes for a perfect omad meal. Codfish is also god tier, and I love smoked mackerels even if they're a bit fat. Not to talk about sardines and other mediterranean fresh fish.

Hey guys, I made some caramel. It's pretty good, very chewy. Anyone want any?

Attached: 1588077128401.jpg (499x960, 183.89K)

pork-cow minced mix, 400g (23% fat)
100g tomato puree
750g garlic flavored crushed tomatoes
200g of diced onions

contains
>11g of fat
>18g of carbs
>21g of protein

flavor with garlic, basilica and pepper to taste
makes for four portions of ~400kcal each, serve with 60g of rice for another ~200kcal so 600kcal dinner in total

300g chicken breast
200g of diced onions
500g of oriental wok mix (yellow carrot, carrot, green beans, bean sprouts, red onion, water chestnuts, red bell pepper, leek, black fungus, garlic shoots)

contains
>2g of fat
>.6g of potassium
>16g carbs
>24g protein
>vitamin A, vitamin C

flavor with garlic, pepper and oyster sauce to taste.
makes for 4 portions of ~150kcal each, I usually eat it with rice like above. you might want to use double the chicken if you want more calories from it.

as you can see I love onions and garlic, I mostly prefer rice because it comes in pre-sized boiling bags, takes only 10 minutes to cook and thus is incredibly easy to measure.

How in the FUCK? I broke had some cake yesterday but seriously is this the punishment I deserve?

Attached: 234.jpg (720x1480, 225.19K)

Oh hey, a fellow 6 footer.

You deserve it for eating cake in this time of plague.

at least im 6 foot i guess

Attached: 215412.jpg (567x437, 28.86K)

I refuse to be fat any longer

Attached: 1467406043426.jpg (858x725, 51.51K)

>Gaining 5lbs from "some" cake
You whole hogged it, didn't you?

Nausea, vomiting, aches in my legs, headache, trouble sleeping

Sound like keto flu? I just finished up a 48 hour fast and ate a phat keto meal to refeed. But today I feel like fucking garbage. Also threw up some last night.

Attached: 1583129621598.jpg (682x1023, 144.38K)

I'm sorry user, Rona is about to wrap her thicc thighs around you and choke you to death

F

I cant fucking do it bros
Im working 9 hours 5 days a week where Im constantly on my feet
I get home and I cant go to the gym to ride a bike, too tired to go for a run
And when the weekend comes around Im too tired to do anything
And I havent been able to buy rice or eggs in over a month now, Ive been eating so much bread

What should I do, I just cant anymore
I was doing so well for the year until this fucking virus shit started

Attached: 1449197465188.jpg (225x225, 5.29K)

Move every day as much as possible, then create a routine, like gym home exercises. Then control food intake.

G-guys don't tell me this is the end

Attached: file_0.png (1100x550, 535.8K)

had keto flu but your symptoms are much worse than just the keto flu bro. Are you American?

Yeah I'm American, from Oklahoma.
I just got overwhelmed with nausea and had to throw up some but felt fine after. This morning I'm achy and have a slight headache and nausea. I feel like garbage but I can still function just fine.

Stop being a fat fuck and start doing things

it's gonna be a pain but you have to start doing your cardio before work, that's what helped me the most. Wake up earlier, go for a run(there will also be less people outside if you're scared of the 'rona) take a shower and go to work. Added benefit is that cardio first thing in the morning can be an energy booster.

Ay girl you cute

Should I get into those diet milkshakes for breakfast?

probably better off with whey and milk

No thanks, I'll just eat less because it requires doing basically nothing

One day my belly will stop being a belly right?

it'll be a sail instead

Fellow OMAD/fast, what do you eat? Do you prepare your meal the day before?

E G G
M E A T
and I cook it when I'm going to eat. I always get high right before I eat, it's the only thing that gets my appitite going honestly since starting keto.

2 pieces, medium sized.