Uploads his 86th video on box squat

>uploads his 86th video on box squat
He's finished,isn't he?

Attached: jason-blaha-serge-nubret-3.png (858x400, 276.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96Tm9v39fdg&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol you're quick

his arch-nemesis uploaded a video around the same time as well haha

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 7.13.48 pm.png (453x256, 129.91K)

arch nemesis? I thought his only enemies are people who do bodybuilding and actually look good lol

He got VKVDMs channel 10 year old youtube channel deleted.

So basically VKVDM got a hardon for attacking blaha every time he can, and hes funny a fuck, he had to bitcute all the content shitting on blaha because blaha has got like 3-4 of his channels deleted on youtube

>taking lifting advice from a fat sack of shit called 'blaha'

When did he say he was more muscular than serge?

Ooh... dont you know?

No. Please enlighten

Come on, bro. This is a classic Blaha ment.
youtube.com/watch?v=96Tm9v39fdg&feature=emb_title

I think the worst part is his old ICF 5x5 is decent, shame everything else hes done isn't

Based and Brentpilled

He just took a cookie-cutter 5x5 program and added some bicep and tricep isolations. It's nothing special.

His training advice nowadays is the best and most valuable of the entire YouTube fitness. He is probably bigger than all of /fit

He's certainly fatter than all of Yas Forums. And all that for a shit bench press and mediocre squat and deadlift.

ICF 5x5 really was nothing special

Lmao his numbers are competitive for his class, he is 43 years old with a 615 DL and upper 500 squat. He has horrible genetics so his success comes from his training methodology

Nothing special no, but 10x better than having no program as a novice and 5x better than most programs for novices. I got my 2/3/4 within 4 months from it

Considering he's been roiding for years and hasn't lifted that heavy in years, I'm gonna say I'm overall unimpressed by Blaha. He's a fat bald manlet that e-stats about literally everything.

He lifted the 615 a few months ago and is well on his way to 650 this year. Yes he is the worst genetics of YouTube fitness (bald, manlet, female hips) but that just speaks volumes about the quality of his training philosophy. Also I'm one of his clients, he is a pretty chill dude on the video calls. Looks more aesthetic IRL

>Also I'm one of his clients, he is a pretty chill dude on the video calls. Looks more aesthetic IRL
Top kek. How much does he charge?

That's our boy Hemingway!

Jokes aside he is extremely strong and knows programming

Dude, fuck off. He's been roiding for 20 years and he's 230lbs. I know guys in the 183 class with better numbers. And as for him being 43, his numbers are better now than when he was 35.

he has never been genuinely caught e-stating specifically. personally I do believe he used to bench over 400 lbs when he was younger

350$ a month

He isn't roiding....
>And as for him being 43, his numbers are better now than when he was 35.
So? As I said his numbers are competitive for his class

Ahahahaha. Are you serious? You know Bloho claims a 500lbs reverse bench press, right? That's a literal world record.

Okay..and? When he was younger he could probably do it.He has really good genetics and is a really strong dude.

>lifts more now than when he was younger and openly on steroids
>He isn't roiding....
Lmao. Good one.

>his numbers are competitive for his class
In some meme federation, yeah. In the IPF he'd dead last. There are Masters lifters in Jason's weight class that squat 700+, bench 440+ and deadlift 650+. I've seen a Master's lifter deadlift 790lbs in my own gym. If you really are Blaha's client and not just memeing you are getting scammed. Hard.

Got any anecdotes about Blahino?

i hope you are not serious

Bait confirmed.

Whats the verdict on the method of training he advocates now?

Upper/Lower conjugate training

The best way to make gains as a natty advanced lifter.

Ive noticed blaha said he takes back the 1/2/3/4 minimum requirement now, and said that if you only reach a 2 plate squat after 1 yeah of full body, that you should just get switch to upper/lower conjugate system

So its official, 1/2/3/4 before coming off fullbody is outdated?

Except the guys at Westside are all on gear. Blaha is too.