Elliott Hulse

He’s focusing back on making men stronger recently and promotes his new program on his IG called the King transformation program
Anyone heard of it? It’s basically coaching during 12 weeks to become a «King» for 997$

What do you think? Fraud?

Attached: 3CF0DDAF-0642-4F68-904B-0753A98A6A7E.png (491x492, 432.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ki4VSSHfSoc
youtu.be/FOwnMwB37NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a nice guy and I like alot of what he says, but he's got something not quite right in his brain

Here’s the video btw : youtu.be/Ki4VSSHfSoc

I remember watching a video of his where he said you should buy a woman you like an expensive watch or similar gift if you want to fuck her
He's a hack

Attached: Screenshot_20200427-164038~2.png (1080x1198, 317.64K)

met him on an elevator at a hotel in tampa. Said hello elliott.

Anyone who pays $1000 dollars to have literally anyone coach them over the internet should have their right to vote revoked desu senpai

Attached: Appalled Anime Girl.jpg (1920x1080, 258.83K)

seems like a pyramide scheme. He used to be a cool dude with solid advice back in the day, somewhere down the line he went way to deep into the philosophical and spiritual mumbo jumbo and then took a long break. After that he came back psycho

niggas been watching too much vikings

Attached: bruh.jpg (500x500, 56.84K)

Wtf he just responded to you : youtu.be/FOwnMwB37NQ

that describes every human that decides "I will spend my free time picking up heavy shit and setting it down"

I took Elliots advice to heart years ago and decided to man up and marry the roasty that I had been sleeping with.

The last 2 years of my life has been an absolute living hell.

CTE from years of football

i think dexter jackson was 1k a month for contest prep in bodybulding but im not sure

Lol

Elliot hulse is a internet "persona" making money off his brand. He is a sales man, he sells things. You must be out of your fucking mind if you buy something like a "king transformation program"

Wow dude, story? What advice? What’s going on in your relationship?

I’m right at the place you were before making that decision

fucking simp

He thinks this now just because he went bald?

what the fuck

Love his work and the ideas he proposes, but I am would not consider paying a thousand dollars for something like that.

this.

Elliot Hulse has fantastic information out there, but it's all free on his channel. I have some comfy as fuck memories of watching his videos one after the other a few years ago learning all kinds of great information for lifting and for life. That said, I've never bought anything of his and he's changed quite a bit recently. He's still has a much better perspective on life than most, but he makes some pretty bold statements more regularly now that I don't necessarily agree with. Elliot is a bro, just don't idolize him.

Makes him a cuck

BREATHE FROM YOUR BALLS

Attached: king shit.png (1269x756, 656.82K)

This was based as fuck and anyone that disagrees just doesn't have the mind-balls connection

taoist unironically use to tan their balls to harness the suns energy and its now being shown to have a 200% increase in test levels , tan ur balls and breathe from the balls

Attached: sunshine balls.jpg (933x869, 213.96K)

He’s based af but you’d have to be an utter brainlet to spend nearly 1000 dollars to learn how to become a “king”

Bümp

this shit makes me lose it every fucking time
the part wheres he's facing the camera when he does it and he looks like a giant fucking baby should be illegal

Attached: 1459418469228.jpg (682x600, 100.03K)

kind of cringe. obsessed with wierd shit, i bet if he had sons he wouldn't be so insecure in his manhood but he only has daughter iirc so probably feels bad.