I lift for her and my bros in the DPRK

I lift for her and my bros in the DPRK.

Attached: 1587864366719.jpg (699x806, 48.53K)

Cringe post
Cringe post

Why does she have Mitt Romney and Kim Jong Il on her pin?

Fucking based.

my nigga

Attached: 636170EE-EAEF-4DCB-AC4D-754CBB7F2843.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

She is so fucking ugly. You are all dogs

I'd infiltrate best korea just to sniff her seat.

>t. actual faggot

So you lift for everyone comrade?

Based

Based on what?

Based. Don't let her down.

Attached: 1587869438651.png (1024x769, 901.67K)

ALL COMMIES MUST HANG

She looks more dangerous than her fat brother

Its because Kim Jong un is round and squishy like all fat people. Its much harder to take them seriously compared to a thin person. Or maybe you just have a femdom fetish I don't know.

she seriously looks like the borg queen

Attached: supremeleader.png (1080x1013, 658.86K)

That's George Clooney dumbass.

Attached: supremeleader2.jpg (640x904, 90.69K)

I have never seen anyone from the DPRK that looks like they lift. In all the pics its usually skellies or the one fat guy, kim himself.

>Posting the makeup photoshop

Here's your waifu 'bro'

Attached: gaunt.jpg (1200x1200, 238.89K)

Imagine Kim Yun Jong, just grabbing you by the skull with her vice strength hands and just throwing your naked body onto the bed

"You are my toy now"

She sits on you and plays with your trembling penis

"If this cums before I do, you die" and she laughs

And she plays with it more and more and you desperately hold the cum in and she finds it funny

Then she just sits right on top of you and grinds while looking you right in the eyes mockingly, and your balls are screaming "LET THEM OUT! LET THEM OUT"

And she just laughs as she grinds harder, and harder till she's battering your cock as if it was a piston in a deep underground boring machine and she groans "MORE MORE, MORE" and every fibre of your being wants to erupt in cum but you can't, she isn't satisfied yet and she's hipthrusting away with enough force to break Hephaestus's anvil

Finally she orgasms, and she smiles contentedly

"You may now cum" and you just erupt, all that built up energy bursts inside of her and she gently caresses the side of your face with a loving touch, but then

"That was reasonable, but next time, I expect to be overwhelmed" and you're afraid, you're scared, that was all you had and it was barely enough for her, you know, next time, you must be stronger, you must be more manly, perhaps you will become her favourite

And she walks off, vagely amused, and returns to ruling, with her iron fists.

Attached: IMG_1170.jpg (1024x683, 62.7K)

Attached: 1585457422500.jpg (828x572, 38.95K)

I lift for a cuckold lifestyle

...she has freckles....

My dick just exploded

is it cringe if im already a gook

She is cute, but at the same time reminds me of Kim Jong Un, so I have some mixed feelings here.

But what do her feet look like

this made me diamonds holy shit.

I would drag my balls across glass just to suck her toes
based

Still a qt.

You'd think with all of the fascist dipshits leaking from Yas Forums to astroturf Yas Forums that some of them would actually like the DPRK:

>highly nationalistic. Juche ideology centered heavily around preserving culture and traditions.
>Rejects consumerist decadence and vanity, unlike the south.
>puts their people first and provides reasonable standard of living despite being the most sanctioned country I
In the history of sanctions.
>powerful military despite embargos.
>nobody pays income tax in best korea, meaning it is also a lolbert paradise.
>authoritarian strongman at the helm, Kim Jong Un is benevolent dictator for life and is apparently back from the dead.