>making it

making it is leaving this place and never coming back isn't it....

a sad cruel reality

Attached: images (2).jpg (485x303, 9.43K)

The day I no longer rely on Yas Forums's woman hate and nigger hate threads to make myself feel better about being a worthless incel cuck, I will truly have made it

yeah I'll never make it.
also 10

Retards who don't get 1 post thought process I'm genuinely curious

Hmm. 1.

Order of operations. 3 divided by a third is 9 and then you work left to right so 9 - 9 is 0 plus 1 is 1.

9-3=6
6*3=18
18+1=19
retards

this

Attached: file.png (567x567, 665.61K)

The problem is, once you get of Yas Forums, everything else seems like shit
Went to reddit, it was shit, everyone seems so focused on boosting their ego through digital internet points, ontop of that you get b& if you say something the tranny mods don't like.
Went, to instagram, pretty much the same shit but with more attention whoring women.
Went to pretty much all other social media and was all pretty much the same.

This picture is not ambiguous enough to stir any trouble. I have seen others and their false notifications exposed all the retards.

No, retard. The extraction comes after dividing! Basic math, fatass

>Using fractions and a division symbol in the same equation

>>equation

epic bait, guaranteed 30 replies

Sir that is not an equation

This

Oh shit I accidentally divided by three at the beginning.
kek you're right bro.

The best trolling is subtle. This is the opposite of subtle.

9-3/(1/3)+1
9-3*3+1 reciprocal of a reciprocal
9-9+1 order of operations

This but unironically

Attached: 20200427_142145.jpg (2268x3173, 2.79M)

Thanks for posting twice, i didnt get it the first time

Surely 1 third is just 0.3 so 0.3 divided into negative 3 is -10 and that would leave plus 10 minus 10 which is zero

Nvm answer is 1

Lol

lmao, this reminds me of this one time me and a group of people looked at this and said the answer. My friend said the wrong answer and was trying to tell everyone they are a bunch of idiots but then the whole room had to educate him on order of operations. Then he tried to do a little back handed insult on all of us by saying he isn't as nerdy as everyone to which everyone replied this is basic algebra, something you should have learned in grade school. Dont be both insecure and an idiot, just be an idiot.

100% tried leaving for a while. Worked out but I got bored and everything I viewed had the stuff I liked but there were a lot of leftist pandeing content being mixed with other types of crap that I never liked even at 15. Old youtube was better but now most things are getting content striked here and there. Twitch is a place I don't visit anymore since IRL and other streamers started to get boring and everyone was literally trying to whore themselves for attention. Almost looks like we live in a ultra-hedonistic era nowadays, where people will only look for salvation through sucking corp dick and the nu-crap like veganism and that shit.

I didn't realize you guys are all so stupid. It's 9.

Is Yas Forums the most retarded board?