This guy starting roiding at around 16 years old (he is 22 now)

This guy starting roiding at around 16 years old (he is 22 now)

What the fuck Yas Forums? You told me roids was a bad idea? So far he seems to have no regrets and he still looks amazing

Attached: file.png (951x1188, 1.63M)

Just wait until you see him in a gay sauna and tell me if roids are healthy.

Yeah no shit, because he's obviously been very smart about his dosage. Just don't ask him to do a 5k.

wtf im gonna start roiding now

Yas Forums played you again dumbass , not juicing earlier is retarded , wigh hgh you can even get height gains along with some 3d delts

he's natty though

How tall is he really? Google lists him as 6'2 so he is probably about 5'11 which isn't that bad

He's 22? What's impressive about being 22?

He is probably at least 6'0
Chad genetics of course

Attached: file.png (517x662, 610.01K)

He isn't exactly showing any side effects and is only getting more lean since he started roiding

He's already balding

I'm on the left, I'm 5'11⅞ , laid is like 5'6

Attached: will they ever learn.png (643x566, 584.89K)

What the fuck? so all his friends are like 5'4?

Attached: file.png (805x643, 1.11M)

But he's fucking 22? I mean, is there something I'm missing? You can get away with practically any self destructive behavior when you're that young. The young body is very robust. Poor choices generally won't catch up to you until much later.

He already has a couple of bulging discs and his back is a mess

Oh fuck wtf you've got him mogged something awful, is he off cycle here?

He looks off cycle fer sure

Is that the old echo arena?

You wouldn't look that bad off cycle. He's actually not THAT big IRL.

Most fitness models look way worse when wearing a shirt and caught off guard.

>I'm 5'11⅞
i love this board

Manlet creewwwwwww

roiding to pose with 3/10s?
wow

I'm sure he has MASSIVE body dysmorphia

This was about 3 years ago. He's way bigger than me as far as muscle goes, I'm fat at >200lbs and he was shredded. i think i just caught more favorable lighting than him or something. Although it's funny to have a pic of natty me mogging a roiding model.

those are literally high school kids on gear

He's going to die at 40 so whatever

>He isn't exactly showing any side effects
lol are you his doctor?

But if you want to roid there is no reason to wait until you hit your natty limit or whatever the current meme is.

How can they afford it? I worked at Subway though high school and college and I could barely afford a bus pass and food. I heard gear is expensive but I'm so poor no one would even try to sell me shit

they're probably football players and their coach probably just hooks them up for free, so he can get a kickback in his salary for being the school that pumps out college players

Parents are in on it.

3 years ago he was already big though.

This is the reality of wearing a shirt and no pump while still being lean.

Doubt it. Top-tier football players are basically never that lean. Even running backs and kickers are usually ~12%.

Damn my parents and coaches were in on being poor. Coach just told us to drink fat free milk. Oh well maybe next life, at least I started lifting young

>How can they afford it?
Crime, parents paying, prostitution etc.

A 3 month cycle is like $200.

this guys is the king of photofrauds
every video i see he’s so much less impressive

>You told me roids was a bad idea?
Mostly because you're a fuck up who's not shown the level of consistency and discipline it takes to not fuck up roids. If this guy managed, more power to him.

Turns out, roids aren't actually particularly dangerous.

I thought it cost more? What about the post cycle therapy? Either way, wouldn't have been in my budget at that age

I highly doubt he would’ve started roiding at 16. If he had roided at 16 it would’ve stunted his growth and he would never have been 6’2.

Which is expensive for a child

He isn't

see

>because there's no way that user was lying.

>I thought it cost more?
Nah, roids are very cheap.
>PCT
That $200 includes pct. Includes everything, juice, pct, needles etc.

>a guy lying by saying he's under 6' tall when he's not
this has literally never happened

You think user is 7'?

Not really. You're not paying for rent/mortgage. You'd just save a couple part time paychecks.

retard

>nobody would ever lie for a meme on an anonymous image board

he’s literally stood next to mike ohearn dudes at least 6’2