Why did zyzz not like women that slooted around?

why did zyzz not like women that slooted around?

apparently he broke up with his gf of 2-3 years because she lied about her sexual history

Attached: 1585857613096.png (720x405, 676.32K)

Could he have saved him?

Yes

Because he's a man with good taste brah. Don't settle for less than what you can get and know that thottery leads to thottery. It's a story as old as time itself.

would you rather:
>drink from a soda nobody else has drank from
>drink from a soda that had three dicks in it

Of course he can. With elliots manifesto, zyzz would never have gone to thailand

I don't drink soda, and neither should you.

He can wrap his mind around analogies, though, and that's something anybody should be able to do.

He wanted alll the attention for himself.

>what are showers
The fact that these not-fitting analogies still roam around shows you know how much bs that is. Just admit to your sexual insecurities and you'll have a chance at coping. Denial is the enemy.

He would have looked great yoked + he had all of that daddy's money and influence. I'll never understand rich and powerful people wasting it all on looking like shit.

Every thread like this an angry roastie comes in. Fuck off. Every successful will not settle for a woman that isn't a virgin, simple as that.

>what are showers

Attached: soy193.jpg (250x200, 8.16K)

>Why doesn't an alpha surround himself with vapid whores, this seems unintuitive to me. Disney said you have to be gay and retarded when you have abs

Insecure probably. My guess is small dick. That also explains the muscles.

I would probably break up with a girl who consciously meant and said she slept with 4 guys and really it was 5, or maybe even if she said 5 and it was really 4. People who lie about certain things like that, especially when mentally processing the importance it has to their partner are literally not worth wasting time on because they've already proven themselves they aren't worth it.

itt: seething virgins mad that people have sex

lol do you think zyzz would have landed a trad virgin gf? only thing that deathnik could get were used up cumdumpsters

>tfw you will never have zizz and eliot as you best friends
why even live?

Attached: 6aidj5q8eds11.png (633x758, 33.92K)

He was a muzzie, they're afraid of women knowing how shit they are in bed.

>Disney said you have to be gay and retarded when you have abs
Disney was right, judging from the state of Yas Forums.

Promiscuous women are unable to naturally pair-bond with a partner. The relationship is less likely to succeed long term.

strange way of saying that, comes off jealous they could have a virgin, basically you are 30.

Attached: 1587105238504.jpg (750x738, 74.83K)

He could have saved us all.

Attached: 1556053413900s.jpg (250x243, 6.54K)

Loads of reasons.
>Past behaviour is a predictor of future behaviour.
>Sexual history shows a persons character and emotional stability
>Baggage
>STD risk
>Would you treat someone elses whore like a princess? If everyone's getting milk for free, why buy the cow?
>Reduced ability to pair bond
>Lock and Key analogy
>Because hes not a SIMP BETA KEK

Sluts are not bad people, just terrible prospects for anything more then pump and dump or a platonic friendship. If bodycount didn't matter then why would they lie? Not to protect your ego, but because it will expose them, show there worth and make them vulnerable.

Also is not like he can't get as much surgery or GH as he thinks he needs. Others in his same or worse boots are not so lucky

>Drinking pussy in first place

>what are showers
Why the fuck would you wash your soda in a shower you fucking idiot?

>implying Yas Forums has abs

Literally why did Elliot never lift?

Yeah he was a manlet, but if he was a rich, muscular manlet with a good face I can't see why he couldn't have found a date.

>roiding for this
>destroying your testicles for this
Zyzz was an absolute retard

>Dies in a fucking sauna like a 90 year old fart despite being a young man.
Yeah he was pathetic.

Yeeeahhh we at the buffet

>apparently he broke up with his gf of 2-3 years because she lied about her sexual history
I want source of this.
also
>zyzz
>having a gf for 2-3 years
bro, he fucking lifted for like 2 years before dying