It's not fair that Yas Forums people sometimes die young and obese lardasses/etc can live long lives

My 25 y/o twin sister died of a stroke last year. She was 5'3, 105 lbs I believe. She had no previous medical issues. She didn't even drink/do drugs. I can't get over her death. I feel like I am just on autopilot. I want to know where she is now. She was a good person.

And then you have lardasses like my neighbor who had weight loss surgery and gained everything back and more, yet she is well into her 70's. It makes me so mad. It's not even fair bros.

Attached: 1581429114282.jpg (413x550, 55.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFAOdAmGoho&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lift for her

Probably a victim to the pill :(
I'm sorry user

I hear ya, OP.
It's an injustice that fit people die young while fat shits like that boogie fucker are still alive and well.

Roll for Boogie's death

>wahhhh fat people
Currently eating a nice slab of pork and fantasizing about OP’s sister suffering and confused before her demise.

Boogie pls go, don’t make me roll for trips.

Welcome to real life.

not enough saturated fat probably. Fell for the vegan propaganda.

So close.
Rolling for

f a t t i e s

Just live right by her. Fuck fat people. I'm sorry about your sis. You owe it to her to be the best version of yourself you can be.

On a side note, she is not anywhere. That is death. Now do everything you can to make her life count and make her proud.

It isn't fair because life isn't fair, that's just the reality of it. Cherish each and every moment you have with the people around you, and never leave something truly important for later.

The former CEO of a company I worked at was practically family to everyone there. Cared about everyone, worked hard. One day he was biking and got hit by a car. His spine broke, now he's a paraplegic and had to resign. People there were destroyed and I can't even imagine how he's feeling. Then there's everyone who thought they would still have a few more years with their parents and lost them in the past few months.People who had finally gotten their dream jobs, or even a job period, and are now unemployed again.

Make your sister proud firstly by getting out of your funk. You can't act like she's not there, she's always with you in your memories and the knowledge of who she was. The people we know who die never really leave us, they're always part of who we are. Don't mourn her loss, accept it, and celebrate her part in who you've become and who you'll be and everything you've experienced with her.

Uh based

>she is not anywhere. That is death.
I am a physics major.
I believe mathematical concepts in string theory make it hard not to believe dimensional space is right here aligning with our third dimension. Our energy goes somewhere after death of the physical body.

Live your life and try to make yourself happy. Do it for you sis.

too edgy.

It's not something you can debate. There is no afterlife. I'm sorry.

Lift for your sister, senpai. Life is not fair. I'm sorry this happened, but you're still here, so keep moving forward.

Fuck off to /lit/ or reddit or something. No one cares.

>It's not fair
it's not fair for someone to die just randomly without living a full life. see a grief counselor

>and obese lardasses/etc can live long lives
this should be a separate issue. don't compare your life or your sister's life to someone else's

>twin sister
>she was 5'3
WEEEEOOOO WEEEEOOOO
MANLET ALERT
WEEEEOOOO WEEEEOOOO
Sorry for your loss.

*tips fedora*

"Life isn't fair" is repeated so often it begins to feel like a platitude, but if you ever start to demerit it's message you should do a double-take and let it really sink in. Life is really really not fucking fair in the slightest, it's the antithesis of fair, there's fair at one end of the scale and life at the other. You can be the most virtuous and moral person to walk the Earth and still die a pig's death due to misfortune or at the hands of some deadbeat brainless ape looking to see if you have a spare $20 in your wallet. I'm sorry for your loss user, but your fate is in your hands and I don't think she would want you to wallow in the misery of her passing to your own detriment.

Attached: 1569494152869.jpg (692x687, 78.66K)

This. What kind of stroke OP? It's possible for young people to stroke out, but incredibly rare. Birth control ups your risk of clotting.

Also, very skeptical of the no drugs thing.

She was tiny, but did she eat healthily and exercise? Not being fat isnt enough.

In any case I'm sorry OP. Even an obese 25 y/o dying would be surprising. I had a young girl die recently at work and it was a shock. Too much motrin, obesity, and army surgery at its finest.

Don't be sad it's over
Be happy it happened

she didn't eat meat. mostly eggs, rice, noodles, soup, etc. (we're half taiwanese) she was also a homebody and didn't have a big friend group. she mostly hung around family. I strongly doubt she did drugs, and her toxicology results didn't reveal such.

dubs and boogie chokes on bacon in his stream

that's retarded. non-vegans are more likely to die from obesity, stroke, etc.

is taiwanese food fried like chinese food is? if so, there's your arteriole blocking culprit right there

wrong, vegans have a higher rate of stroke, a basic google search confirms

pretty sure chinese-american food is what's fried to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LFAOdAmGoho&feature=youtu.be
nope.