NPC board

I swear 90% of Yas Forums are 18yo college freshman incels who were compete losers in HS, desperately trying to reinvent themselves to become the popular cool guy to make up for the years they lost.

Is this really what you aspire to be?

I am pretty much pic related and I'm honestly no happier than I was before, I just do all the self-improvement shit out of habit/sunk cost fallacy.

Attached: images.png (584x525, 31.32K)

This place was linked from misc once and so I come here from time to time to give deliberately bad advice, laugh, then leave again.

Projecting: the post

>Am I happier than when I was 90lbs soaking wet and comically ridden with anxiety?
Fuck off with this shit threads
>hurrr durrr self improvements is for incels
Like seriously, did you at least think to reread before you posted? Jesus fuck

giving up is for faggots.

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 76.9K)

>I swear 90% of Yas Forums are 18yo college freshman incels who were compete losers in HS, desperately trying to reinvent themselves to become the popular cool guy to make up for the years they lost.

More like 28 year old Norwood 3s trying to make it before its too late. Definitely feels older in here than much of 4chainz

not a virgin but damn, half of these are me. I need to move out

Attached: OP.jpg (700x700, 73.44K)

OP here, this is accurate. I just can't stop chugging sperm.

No, I dont lift for girls.

Thats pretty much spot on, the only thing i would change is the hair, started to recede so i shaved that shit and never looked back, no jordan peterson, but i do listen to joe rogan while at work. And i live with a lesbian friend, she brings alot of girls and most of them spend the night here, usually end up fucking some. Dunno why people are virgins till so late and why it bothers them so much. Girls nowadays throw themselves to you, dont even have to say anything.
I laughed at the squint eyes, get alot of comments "why do you always look so mean". Anyway, yeah, kinda am like that.

Me but 30

>s-stop trying to improve yourselves guys! I-it’s making me insecure stop!
>w-women won’t want to fuck you just because you’re muscular and handsome!
>there’s no making up for lost time! Being healthy and chad doesn’t matter because you weren’t cool in your senior year of high school!
Post body fag

man you're really good at bumming people out, would you like to work at Bank of America for me and be a teller? I think you'd be good at it.

Ok, then what's your alternative?

>the most complete protein

Take the Tedpill, just avoid the whole game

Lots of hit dogs yelping out

Attached: PhotoGrid_1587950951083.jpg (2048x2048, 1.14M)

Point proven /thread

>Ok, then what's your alternative?
>Answers with a soijak
Yes, you sure like sperm smoothies.

>Being healthy and chad doesn’t matter because you weren’t cool in your senior year of high school!
You're not a chad because you lift now, dumbfuck. If you weren't a chad before you won't be a chad now. Again, OP is proven right. You're desperately trying to be seen as a "Chad" to make up for your lackluster highschool experience. If you are unpopular in high school you will do terribly in life. The most you can become is some STEMtard codemonkey or some grad student and work to get tenure if you're lucky

Fat fuck or pure projection?

No one said you can't self improve. But stop with the LARPing and delusions of grandeur. You will never be a "Chad". If you weren't one naturally in high school you won't be one now. It's pathetic

>>there’s no making up for lost time!
So you admit it. You want to make up for lost time. Funny how your le ebin greentext rebuttal actually just confirms everything OP is saying. You lift because you want to fuck women and to make up for your "lost time" and LARP as a Chad

you do this too?

agreed

I think you're the pathetic one here.
All a "Chad" is is a cool and good looking guy. They may or may not even lift.
So yes, if you weren't cool and good looking in high school, but you are cool and good looking now, then congratulations. You've become a Chad.
People take all kinds of paths through life. Some people are late bloomers or ugly ducklings. And some people peak early and wallow in mediocrity and disappointment for the rest of their lives.

Yas Forums is currently being targeted by self loathing discord trannies tonight. The amount of BBC shitposting and now demoralization threads is uncanny.
>Yes good goy, don't do anything to escape your situation! Just accept your fate and do nothing!

How about you manlet shitskins go back to Yas Forums where you belong

Attached: 4+618596152.png (300x283, 140.22K)

chads are born, not made. it's all in temperament which is genetic and set within the first 5 years of life

I just want to pick up heavy things

Kek

I'm trans btw I'm not sure if that matters

Wrong, you need a life coach. Just because you are miserable, doesn't mean others have to be for the rest of their life.
You lack the confidence to change, pay me and ill make you a chad.

>I think you're the pathetic one here
>some people are late bloomers
>some people peak early and wallow in mediocrity and disappointment for the rest of their lives
>/r/theredpill says men don't peak until they're 35
>I'm gonna leave all those 'chads' behind in 15 years
>women will practically be throwing themselves at me

Holy mother of cope

Attached: images (9).jpg (229x250, 8.44K)

project much? seems like you're trying to convince yourself of something. why don't you tell us what it is sport

If you only knew who you were responding to here.
>r/theredpill
Peak cringe. Maybe you should go back there.