BASED

youtu.be/qnSnEgtP6DM

Attached: Screenshot_20200426-213512_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.09M)

> move to russia to find love
> realize slav women are as vapid as western thots but hide it better
> miserable vitD deficient life with the only difference now that your gf hits the wall 5 years earlier

1000% accurate

Nothing to do with fitness. But it was funny to watch them seethe. But fuck off.

Attached: 1544954320505.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Can confirm, had Russian gf and she was possibly a bigger cunt than western roasties

Women here in England are all of those things but so are all women.

Before this thread dies, can you tell me what she did?

I myself am together with a kavkaz woman now, she is submissive and has female virtues.

Attached: rejected_his_message.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

>slav women
>hitting the wall earlier than westoids

Well, I guess that's true since western women are born walled.

If they don't live the sex and the city lifestyle they keep a nice face and body well into their 40's.

I've yet to see a hot 35+ year old slavette

And I have yet to see a western woman than wasn't 250lbs.

isnt that the super seducer guy?

>If they don't live the sex and the city lifestyle they keep a nice face and body well into their 40's.
>I've yet to see a hot 35+ year old slavette

LITERALLY the opposite is true and I'm as disillusioned as a Polish person can get
And we are born disillusioned.

Yeh, he's currently making a third one aswell.

So much strawman arguments and mislabeling

I've never seen any TV-host put as many words in peoples mouths as Piers Morgan does. Not only here but in every clip I see of him. It's such a
rhetorical cunt move.

Piers Morgan is the ultimate omega cuck. What a fucking knob. I pity anyone who comes in contact with him in any capacity.

Holy based

Cope

Okay Ivan, maybe in the US and A that rings true.

actual tosser, can't make a single good argument so just falls on saying that the objectively romantically sucessful interviewee won't ever have sex again in the UK because he can't come up with fuck all else

Is that how he met Arwen?

I think the whole universe could agree piers Morgan is a cunt. My tenant was trying to talk about him to me, apparently "putting it on" Some government health adviser on corona shit. Idgaf I can back from fucking South Korea and I heard less bullshit there than here, and I don't need wankers like Piers adding his scoop of bullshit to the already shit bowl of crap I have to hear on a daily basis. Fuck off.

The "slavettes" you meet in your western shithole are the whores who wouldn't find any cuckold to pay attention to her here, so they go to your simplands full of sissies. Faggot. Any person who leaves their country(family, friends) is shit person.

can confirm this

russian women have a charming fassade, but they are manipulative, egoistic creatures and turn into fucked up persons during any relationship. look how many women in russia revolve their lifes around manipulating a rich guy to marry them. they dont give a shit about anything else but money.

caucasus where? they are similar to russians but more humble

>Comments are turned off
The absolute S T A T E

Attached: 1561331182366.jpg (563x503, 21.18K)

I've grown up in eastern europe, moved to UK for a job and tried tinder in both places and let me tell you, every 2nd uk girl there looks hideous. Please lord try using a VPN to eastern EU like Estonia, you will not be dissappointed

Stay mad fatty

they are fucking psychotic. so many of them act like those abandoned romanian orphan kids with permanent dysfunction but presumably had normal families

caucas women are lovely, don't split with her unless she does something awful

long term partner is azeri

Eastern Euro's lack empathy and are quite terrible desu. Like Chinese to Japanese as Russians to Anglos.

I live in the UK, this is sadly true. I often get melancholy after returning from holiday to the UK, the differential becomes so obvious then

Based clarkson smacked him

The thing is that there's no out there listening to his message. It's like he's that guy who's always chiming into stuff he has no business to

Most of them moved here for work not because they wanted to dominate men lol what are you on about

He argues with holes and he doesn't even have the main one

azeris are not caucasians. they are turkic muslims who just settled there a long time ago.
true caucasians are georgians. chechens are true caucasians too but they became muslims at some point so i dont include them. armenia is a old christian orthodox country like georgia is, but they dont have typical kavkaz traditions.

that being said, azerbaidjan is a humble country and they dont behave bad

>Piers being argumentative for the telly, even though you know he probably agrees.
That was wonderful, because no matter how much they seethed, he already won by being successful irl.