Has the gyms near you opened up yet?

If so, would you go back there and lift weights like usual? Knowing that you have a chance of getting the COVID-19 virus?

Attached: wagaw.png (700x690, 757.61K)

I'm waiting till June. Fuck all the normies going to the gym just because it's something to do and because it opened up.

boomers spreading the virus

Gym's been open all the time. Haven't skipped a day. Not gonna stop making gains over a virus that only kills unhealthy people. For all I know I've already had covid-19 since 99% don't even get any noticeable symptoms.

It actually physically hurts me how stunningly pretty that girl is.

yeah it hurts

imagine kissing her feet while she take a BBC

Where do you live?

Swedistan

>It actually physically hurts me how stunningly pretty that girl is.

Attached: BgG5Zfqs9jg.jpg (807x454, 49.54K)

Coalburner bait

opening tommorow over here.

Attached: lightweight.jpg (1024x511, 108.41K)

breathes in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: DAD734DA-A423-4ED1-A17C-4F499F1BAFFF.jpg (820x892, 210.47K)

>Apartment complex won't reopen the gym or the pool
>215 probably up to 220 now because every petty tyrant on the planet is either drunk on power or doesn't want to get sued

fuck this

Attached: 1553891574309.png (245x229, 91.57K)

Never closed :) based Stefan just started my first cycle making the best gains of my life while u all fade away

Being ugly in a world that worships beauty is hard. Harder still because it’s the ugly people who appreciate and love beauty the most.

well said

Ayo nigga shut the fukkup man, she ain' real! Yo simp ass b trippin
Man her hair dipped in bleech, dat ain't no au naturell blonde my nigga.
Dem eybrows colored 2 da face w/a mofuck'n creyons dummy. Eyelashes fake AF2 bruh! She been pickin hair follicles lyke a niggas was pickin up cotton.
and I bet yo ass thought dem frecklz wuz real 2??? Nigga u got played, she a fake aZZ bitch.
And yous a bigger bitch 4 fallin 4dat shiet.

Stop simpin homie

Don’t rap at me

you summed up how i feel

The gyms should open by mid-May. Hopefully, it won't be longer than that.

hold me bros...

Attached: dc07aa445bdbb122efa72927de9abfae546a7caa531a36a5b9be49799da298a3.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

Im in it right now

Attached: 15879360326261267726508.jpg (2976x3968, 2.85M)

lol I'm in sweden, gyms haven't even closed here. Get fucked rest of the world

>being this dumb
Go ahead, take your chances, anons. Let us know how it turns out 6 months from now. Homegym masterrace, now and forever.

Georgia Ellenwood. I'm from the same town as her.

I survived swine flu without taking the vaccine. I'll survive bat flu as well and not gonna take the vaccine this time either.

No argument on the vaccine, but you swedes are gluttons for punishment

*kisses her on the lips*
:)

Gym is going to open and then close again in a month. Why bother? Just homegym it for a few more months.

Gym near me isn't re-opening anytime soon, but even if it was I wouldn't go.

Imagine her cute lips working their way up a BBC before taking the whole thing in her mouth gagging drooling precum over he little tits before getting her wet pussy stretched and creampied by Black dick

You just know she loves to suck fuck and worship Black dick

Made for BBC