Do the reddit ppl and get pretty shit results (65/105/120/225) after 4 months eating and sleeping perfect

>do the reddit ppl and get pretty shit results (65/105/120/225) after 4 months eating and sleeping perfect
>thinking stronglifts 5x5 to get 1/2/3/4
>friend gives me bro split routine made by his one friend that lifts 2/3/5/6 for reps and says I’d make better progress with higher volume
>scared of getting memed with a bro split, but my goals are 100% aesthetic geared and the only reason I wanna have bigger lifts is for the novelty of being strong

What do bros?

Attached: CD6CCF3B-10D5-49E2-8575-C92A8C4B3514.jpg (750x872, 389.49K)

Really the only thing you need to grow is intensity in your lifts. How much are your muscles straining against the weight? That’s going to be your difference.

Brosplits are NOT a meme. Why do you think all the bros look so fucking swole?

Just do the routine and eat well. If you see no results you can always change.

>What do bros?
It means either you are weak or are doing the reddit PPL wrong.

How is your squat 120 lbs after FOUR MONTHS?????

some brosplits do work

but they all work better when you roid

OHPing 65 kg is very impressive desu
i did ppl for liek 19m onths and could only bench 73kg 5x5

That is some shit numbers user

If your lifts are still like this after four months you’re likely doing something very wrong training wise. What’s your routine?

i know. im mentally ill and have low test

:( sorry bro hope you get through it

aspergers is permanent but thank you user.

Attached: hug bete.jpg (463x411, 114.88K)

Post the bro split.

Also, when you're a beginner routine really doesn't matter than much, compared to consistency and progress

there's no magic program.

also lol @ "sleeping and eating perfect". I'll bet you eat like a bird. 100%. That was me, I didn't know what eating to grow meant.

Oh thought you meant depression, hope you’re doing well though

Routine is not the problem, your are. How are your lifts so shit after 4 months? Do you not do progressive overload?

Just make a tiktok until turning 18 like every women

Blaming a tried and tested program is cope user. Reflect on yourself and push harder in the gym.

This is pretty true

did you train hard? iirc the reddit ppl is 6x a week, so i can guarantee than you absolutely did not train hard

>doesn't do a beginner progran that works everything 3x per week
>does a reddit program that works everything 2x a week
>bro you need more volume, do everything 1x per week
Brosplits work, but bros are too retarded to know why. It's because they already did full body and then ppl or ul in high school. Walk before you run.

Stop being a fag, stop posting shitty images and go lift.

PPL is a bad idea and there's no way you were eating enough.

bump

What counts as a bro split? If it's just working every muscle group ONCE per week, then I doubt they really work, given that the same amount of effort and consistency is applied to a bro split and a program made by a professional. The problem is that most people refer to bro splits as anything that isn't following a program with a name.Most advanced people move to their own programs because they have the knowledge to do it. Add some confirmation bias and suddenly bro split is le mega based deparmt!?

its in pounds

Never did PPL but why is it such a bad idea? Honestly I prefer hitting antagonist muscle group way more since it lets me superset everything.

Get your numbers up to 1/2/3/4.

SS -> Madcow Intermediate -> aesthetics program

>Training works better when you roid

OP you don't need a program. Just eat food and INCREASE the weight. Do 4-6 reps. INCREASE the weight. "but I increased it last week". That's the point retard.

every time you squad add at LEAST 5 pounds.

every time you deadlift at at LEAST 10 pounds.

Do your own split.
start with a fullbody then move the lifts you're strugging with or accessory work to rest days.

Is this gurl raealluy 15 ? Awear am not pedo just curioua ss

Don’t listen to this dyel. Rest days are rest days for a reason.

Lmfao rest days? Man up nigger, you should never rest.

I’ve been running 6 day ppl for a couple months and strength progress hasn’t been that great. I’m not really lifting for strength but still wanna hit 1/2/3/4. My look is always improving, I have a lot of fun with ppl, and love lifting 6 days a week. Is it dumb for me to keep doing it because I am too autistic to take 3-4 days off from the gym a week?