I cant believe I fell for the bald shave cope...

I cant believe I fell for the bald shave cope. My hair was thinning in the corners so I shaved it off and now it looks like shit. Thanks to whoever suggested this shit on this fucking website. My gf just told me she needed some space today, it's probably because of my stupid looking fucking bald head. Pic related.
Don't fall for the meme bros.

Attached: image0-3.png (508x677, 421.44K)

A thinning head is still better than pure bald. Hope you learned your lesson

Don't worry man your ugly but your hair has nothing to do with it

GO BACK TO Yas Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WE DONT WANT YOU HERE

acne, balding, high body fat %, and a manlet in your 20s? godspeed user

Attached: 1584915835827.jpg (334x506, 37.7K)

I am a 5'10 powerlifter I am not a manlet.

You just confirmed everything he said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1456422222804.png (376x376, 177.16K)

See now you can add 30g of muscle and remain in the same weight class. Godspeed OP.

Get down to 15% bodyfat and you will look alot better.

Your head looks like a potato, basically.

t. former obeast now down to 25% bf and getting lower.

>and getting lower

#wowdude

No way. Thinning head makes you look old and weak. Bald head makes you look younger and more fit and masculine. You need to lift and be fit though.

OP, I am sorry your gf left you, but she just did you a favor. I slept with over 200 women and had been in plenty relationships, and I can tell you that if the woman ain’t cray cray over you she will cheat/leave you down the line.
You ain’t that bald yet, so you could pull of the hair for a few more years, but I suggest you do something about the acne ASAP. Cut to below 15% bf and fix your posture

At least you are not a manlet, right?

>bald shave cope
wtf bro you have way more hair in the front than I do and I still didn't shave

Bro you look fine but you need to lose about 15lb and tidy up between your eyebrows. That’s all it’ll take

Holy fuck you're a fat stoner no wonder she left dumbass. Did you really not understand that bald only looks good if you're jacked/fit looking? ngmi, just kys now mah dude so I can fuck your bitch with a clean conscience.

try not being fat first

Op. I lift for strength, i.e. do powerlifitng. Tired of you dyel twinks calling me fat. This is what a real man with muscles looks like:
5'9.5
210lbs

This thread is about my hair, so FUCK OFF.

fattie

I'd say don't shave it 100% down. I shave mine with a no.1 guard on my clippers. ALSO, grow a fucking beard my dude. Literally just any beard.

Can you hock some loogies in my mouth if I give you some cash?

>bald head makes you look younger
now this is some advanced hairlet cope

If it's just thinning in the corners your hairline is probably just maturing. You panicked and shaved it off too soon. It might not be male pattern baldness at all- the only way you'll know is if the crown also starts thinning.

Just google juvenile vs mature hairline.

It's not necessarily a good thing. If you have high body fat, being bald make you look like a big baby so technically it makes you look younger.

Lose weight and your acne, then pooshey will come crawling back to you.

>My gf just told me she needed some space today, it's probably because of my stupid looking fucking bald head.
I think it's because you're fat and have no drive in life
You look like rica games

He meant bald head makes you look younger than thinning

sub 190 cm is a manlet user, hate to break it to you. you just have to exercise more and get a hobby so you dont look like a corpse

Attached: incelnexttochad.png (1080x1350, 1.45M)

faggot

Whahaha actually believing that, a full head of thick hair without a receding hairline is what makes you look young.

No, It actually give you a nice mature appearance that gets female of all ages wet if you take care of it right. Stop getting haircuts with niggers and find yourself a barber that can give you a nice style suitable for you.

Attached: thinninghair2.jpg (675x1000, 143.43K)

This dude went full metal jacket

HAIRLETS OUT NOW