How am I going Fit? I’ve been lifting for about 3 years now...

How am I going Fit? I’ve been lifting for about 3 years now, only this year I fully understood how many calories I needed and how to make the right meal plan, I workout about everyday or every other day.
Got my thighs from 18 1/8 to 18 ½
My biceps from 9 3/8 to 9 7/8
And my ass from 33 ½ to 33 9/16. Just hope my measurements weren’t off...

Attached: BA182733-57FF-411E-8C16-9633FAC364FB.jpg (1125x1402, 823.45K)

>M A N C H E S T E R
M A N C H E S T E R
>M A N C H E S T E R
M A N C H E S T E R
>M A N C H E S T E R
M A N C H E S T E R

LISTEN HERE BBY GURL

you look good, as always

Tits or gtfo

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Manchester? Lol

idk most girls here are actually trannys in disguise

real question, bread?

Sorry wtf are those measurements. Go metric.

hello there :)))))

Attached: er.jpg (480x640, 29.14K)

Terrible stuff. Literally hitler.

show gyno ?

i'm memeing here but honestly good work OP. Forget about measurements, your cardiovascular, bone density, all the little things will add years to your life and are more important than a few inches here or there : D

My dad lifts so he helps me get the stuff I need.

Attached: 258C5506-35B7-4172-9A1D-75E13538B2FE.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

You’re probably right. I’m always so focused on getting bigger that I forget about the good long term effects of lifting

Pls be in Manchester

I just measure my self with the measure rope my dad has every month and write it down.

Na Oregon

don't forget to have fun! Attend a marathon, triathalon, lifting meet or other fitness event to make frens!! Be sure to have fun with it, that's how you keep it going later into life :)

post your fucking cunt and asshole right now fucking hell AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST WANT TO SEE A CUNT

you look like how I did after lifting for 4 months

Go on b then

If your biceps are under 17" you aren't allowed post here.

>Christmas lights still out in April
You're a sloppy, lazy person.

I’ll get there bruh

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Nice, always good to see progress. Be proud and keep going. If you haven't already, consider taking up a cardio heavy sport or hobby

Attached: tumblr_oif4v3jYy81s3bgwko1_400.jpg (400x267, 14.02K)

No my light switch is at the very bottom of the stairs so I use Christmas lights for light.

OREGON
R
E
G
O
N

Bost feminine benis :D

Don’t have one, sorry

More?

Women are scum, kys you rancid swine

Idk of this counts

Attached: 94C2C346-8BDF-44B6-8863-5F7996574100.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

Attached: 1586850002286.jpg (1049x591, 236.99K)

Good abs op, mirin the astolfo aesthetic
Im too widechested to try it, but man do i fucking wish i looked like you.
Keep it up op

Attached: 1586498653177.jpg (2212x3046, 2.92M)

Come to Rio, babe.

if you stopped covering your face with hair/emojis we could all know how ugly you are

Thank you

If I move back to Eugene can I sniff your farts?

TRT is going well for her. Looks like she's a good responder.

Post body

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or webms. Show us what you got girl. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

OH SORRY!!! HERE!

Attached: E7F5F5C7-33BE-4822-A6A1-2C727FCC1CF8.jpg (1124x1182, 254.72K)

I would lick and kis ur tummy bby

why are you using such small increments. You barely grew in 3 years lmao. Eat more, put on fat, then cut. nice vacuum cleaner, Dyson? Also fuck women, literal retards.

postr feet. Im a feet expert and can tell your fitness, health, noble genes and even future only by looking at em.

Attached: source.gif (500x300, 1.49M)

Yah it’s been months since I posted in here. It’s about time I got more involved.

>young white woman working for a better tomorrow

Don't ya just love to see it

Attached: 6a6.jpg (600x385, 21.9K)

Oh shit it's the foot sage. I was in that thread where you recommended the guy to get the lump on his neck tested, even though he only posted his feet pics AND IT WAS CANCEROUS

I am in awe to be in your presence, but are you sure OP is worth it? Her progress isn't that impressive, but if you're sure...

I didn’t know what I was doing, I did my reps wrong for the first year, didn’t eat enough or understand the calorie intake I needed. And the vacuum is a Hoover.

yer bretty fit, Stacy, don't stop and keep working out. but don't lift havy.

Thanks bruv.

no he means gynocomastia

unfortunately, that wasn't me. Im the only girls feet expert here on boards. not interested in men's feet at all. but I can say already by OP pictures, she had some noble feet for sure.

Is op really on TRT?
If bone structure wasnt a thing id do hormones to look as androgynous as him

Oh...

mirin
also listen to this user. heavy deadlifts/squats (or anything that requires you to brace your core really hard) is bad for women.
you have weak pelvic floor muscles due to having a vagina going through. heavy core bracing strains these muscles and can lead to incontinence. it also increases the odds of ur vagina tearing all the way down to ur asshole during childbirth.

More! But rotate the image next time

Post feet pics so I can jerk off already plz

It also thickens women in an extremely unattractive way. Men are attractive while thick and heavily built, whereas a heavily built woman will only ever be for fetishists.

Also this

do not attempt to strengthen these muscles with kegels. that will just add to the strain. they are supposed to be somewhat weak and relaxed (for child birth).

I agree I have had pelvic floor problems but they are gone now, I found that these exercises have actually helped strengthen my pelvic floor, especially the weighted hip thrusts.idk about the child birth thing, I just wanted my ass to be bigger and that’s what happened.