/fraud/

>Tren made me fuck my sister edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

Attached: hug.png (547x541, 113.73K)

Do any of you travel a lot? How do you take steroids while traveling around the world?

Rectally

I don't do drugs, for Eric Bugenhagen.

Where do you guys inject the most?

Always did glutes and quad but my quads are tight as fuck and I want to give them some slack.

Attached: 1897679671.jpg (989x599, 101.32K)

uhhh... I just take the steroids with me?

Natty, and still stronger than you weak manlet fucks.

I rotate between both quads and both ventroglutes. So each location only gets hit once every two weeks.

redpill me on sarms specifically testolone rad 140
apparently theres zero side effects

Sarms gay lol kys

this

Any video tutorials on how and where to pin?

Yea

Excellent meme

I'm thinkin' 2g of test.

i see u like feeling horrible

Lol why would anyone take tren fucking cattle ass nigga MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MURRRRRRRRR MURRRRRRRRRR
and don’t even get me started on equipoise fucking NEIGH NEIGH *GROWL* WINNEIGH WINNEIGH WINNEIGH NEIGHHH NEIGHHH

Is Nebido better than other test stuff?
Injecting once every 12 weeks seems more appealing than injecting every 10 days

Time to joocy, but also a farewell to hair

Based but also cringe

>How are you working out? Home gym?
Thankfully i have acsess to private gym
Also what are some abb exersises that are fun? I love lifting and shit but i hate doing abbs. I need some modivation to get those lower abbs showing.

>made me fuck my sister edition

Aware me is this a meme

no, propensity for drug use and hypersexuality are both largely genetic.
if you're on tren and your sister is a varbie, you two are probably gonna fuck if you're quarantined together long enough. it's just a fact of life.
honestly, the feeling you get when she says you're the best she ever had while in the post-orgasm afterglow, and then slowly realizes that she has her biological brother's cum dripping out of her snatch and falls into a pit of shame, is something that can't entirely be described. it's both great and horrible, but it's leverage you can 100% use to get more snatch in the future.

Why do people not talk about arimistane as much as an AI? From what I’ve read it’s a suicidal inhibitor like Aromasin but easier to get and has less sides

>easier to get
you can get aromasin literally everywhere and everyone carries it so there's nothing as easy to get and this is the first time i heard about something like "arimistane"

What's your average cruise dosage after a blast?

Attached: 8FD8EEEC0833401AB2A2716584CADFAB.jpg (952x720, 275.65K)

Why is reddit filled with memecycles based around 500mg test, equine and bovine drugs? Are they literally retarded?

High dosages are cope. If you have been juicing for more than 2 years and you are not ready for a BB stage, I got bad news son. Your genes are trash.

Okay, what's the deal with the cute anime OPs? Where are they from?

Attached: 1561372943643.png (1277x716, 1.01M)

The depth of mental illness

Based

Getting some oral var 10 mg, what sides should I expect at 20 a day? Asides from my liver exploading. Hey, free shits free shit.

Dosing it as a girl wont give you much. Run 40mg minimum

Im taking clomid regularly as an AI, surely var wont make my testicles stop working though? I dont use em anyways ;)

>Im taking clomid regularly as an AI