Mike Tyson literally just did crunches to achieve his abs, no other ab exercises were needed

Mike Tyson literally just did crunches to achieve his abs, no other ab exercises were needed. youtu.be/zucmqROl2sE

Attached: images (7).jpg (343x428, 18.86K)

I would assume he also did boxing you retard

>just do 2000 situps a day bro u will get abs trust me bro

No wonder he has shit tier abs

fpbp also checked

Kek

I mean he did a shitload of roids as well so that helps

Mike Tyson was also a genetic freak that never hit the gym yet was swole as fuck

No he didn't, Those are just slave genetics.

Mike Tyson was also a fucking monster.

sure thing joe rogan

punching involves twisting your upper body, this works your core and obliques. also dodging requires full range, and tyson had excellent head movement, which is all trunk mobility

Guy also did like 500 squats and pushups every morning before a 8k run

Pretty certain he did squats

The cringiest thing I ever saw (as in involuntarily bending over and looking away) was Mike Tyson knocking a motherfucker out with a liver shot.

fpbp

>best win is a retirement village Larry Holmes

A good liver shot is utterly debilitating, I'm sure there's plenty things more painful, but I've never experienced them...

Also, checked

>juth do 2 thouthand thitups a day bro u will get abths trusth me bro

someone who have been lifting consistently for 5 years or so and can bench 3plate would easily be able to give Tyson a run for his money in a fight due to strength and size advantage.

Attached: 1383496882945.jpg (659x538, 77.56K)

You're telling me that 0 fight training plus 3 years of lifting > several years of Strength and conditioning + boxing ? Seems legit

>this retarded.

Honestly what are the best isolation abs exercise.

I've been doing lots of leg raise, bicycle kicks and crunches but despite getting abs it thickens my waist.

Am I doing something wrong?

it's like you have a second pair of testicles in your major organs. a good shot to any of your organs is like getting hit in the balls.

shuts everything down. windows_vista_shutdown.mp3

google 'mike tyson age 13' and never make stupid generalisations again

Diet, all you need is diet

Unless you looked like this at 13, I wouldn't follow a once in a 500 year specimens routine.

Attached: 1587658245960.jpg (960x850, 105.82K)

Fpbp
also : OP is fag

sit ups are one of the worst ab/core exercises. Puts undo tension on your spine

>10

checked and based

Attached: tanpill.jpg (750x482, 52.42K)