But Yas Forums you told me it's impossible to get to the 400lbs mark if you're under 200lbs?????

but Yas Forums you told me it's impossible to get to the 400lbs mark if you're under 200lbs?????

Attached: Screenshot_20200425_231820.png (1135x760, 870.75K)

Nobody said that. There are people in the IPF benching 450+ at 183.

So it's possible?

>one in a million chink on juice benches over 400lbs
>T-THIS MEANS I C-CAN TOO, Yas Forums BTFO H-H-HAHA

how? how the fuck is this possible he has no fucking muscle
biggest bullshit i have ever seen

Not naturally.

Attached: sids.jpg (320x157, 4.59K)

Possible if you have 1 in a million genetics and roid

genetics man. some people are freakishly strong even without lifting. some people just look at a weight and get pumpkin delts

no it doesn't work that way
it has to be fake plates

He's a very pec dominant bencher.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66.96K)

this gook autist exclusively trains bench 5x a week, and im not being rhetorical, i mean he literally does nothing but bench every weekday, shirtless he has dyel arms but fucking MILKERS of a chest

He used to power lift but has only focused on chest and triceps for the last 10 years

>it has to be fake plates
check out this new dyel

>no it doesnt work that way
You probably also think strength training is the same as body building

nice tits bro

It is.

wow that guys pecs are huge in a weird way, im not surprised he can bench that much

video?

there was a skinny guy at the gym i went to that would lift a lot, but the spotter would do most of the work

the title of the video is literally in the thumbnail you fucking moron

>expects me to go to youtube and retype the title into the search bar
smfh tbqh

>NOOO ITS NOT FAIR I HAVE MORE MUSCLE THIS CANT BE TRUE

Attached: 1503337805258.png (404x344, 163.77K)

this is unironically me
its not fair bros

Why? I'm also a Chinese guy with a pretty good strength to size ratio (repping 235 at 5'10" 155 lbs) and it's legit the most annoying fucking thing when white gym bros always try to talk shit because you don't look like you lift.

Mogging their pathetic 165 lb bench press does feel good though, but I'd rather be way more jacked.

You are not fooling anyone chink

Ants tend to be able to carry alot of weight

nice bench bro. you're strong

now stop posting about BBC

why doesn't that guy eat more?

If someone here typed the title to you, you'd need to do that anyway?

154 is exactly 70kg so i'm guessing he likes to stay at his competition weight year round and is just recomping slowly over time

>white gym bros always try to talk shit
I doubt this. This is leftist copypasta, muh white guy bullied me! I’ve never seen anything like that at the gym. The gym seems to be one of the few places all different people respect everyone else’s successes. There are ass holes at the gym but not like user described. That’s just cliche left wing propaganda.

Brother don’t fall for the leftshit hype, all they want is divide and conquer.

he might not be on juice i think he's been training bench for 14-15 years and hit a 310 bench during his senior year of high school in competition. His bench progression seems natty to me and i doubt he was on roids when he hit 310 in high school.