Yas Forums recipes

High protein edition

Attached: E1836966-5F6D-4467-9A8A-BD2CF2CE3F40.png (1334x750, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spicy-african-chicken-stew.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you start

op btfo

THIS IS NOW A NEANDERTHAL THREAD

Attached: 01DCB323-747F-454A-BF43-7528124519CB.jpg (400x218, 14.33K)

mogged

Attached: meatball(1).jpg (698x702, 211.16K)

I need my protein to get here bros, I run out tonight. Normally I eat:
>Two handfuls of nuts
>4 or more servings of cheese
>3 eggs (want to do more but they don't even stock big cartons anymore thanks to Coronachan) with white chicken meat and shredded cheese
>A chicken quarter
>3oz sausage
>Sardines or tuna
>Zero fat Greek yogurt (has the most protein)
>Carbmaster master ultrafiltered milk
>Protein shake
Not sure exactly how much protein I get, maybe about 120g, probably closer to 140-150g sometimes when I eat extra chicken.

I don't think the numbers will add up on this. How lean is the ground beef? They're gonna lose a lot of the fat during baking, too.

whey?

A drink:
Two scoops of protein powder
1 scoop of creatine
1L of water

A soup:
Two onions
Head of a broccoli
Some potatoes
Three tomatoes
A chopped up cucumber or zucchini
5-6 cloves of garlic finely minced
Some chopped celery
2 chopped carrots
A few pieces of cabbage
the bay leaf or some sort of spice
A protein source

Cut everything to be bite sized but the cabbage tends to shrink so leave them a little bigger.

Beans: canned or dry is fine but make sure to wash them before you add them to everything else. Canned ones just need one wash but dry needs to soak overnight. Cook them by themselves.

Get a large pot and a spoon. Put some vegetable oil, canola or olive oil in the large pot. Once it starts popping, put the onions in. Stir them so that it doesn't burn. Sautee them for 5 minutes. Start boiling some water. Add the carrots and celery. Make sure the oil covers everything. Add the garlic. Add a little bit of water. Add a tbsp of olive oil. Add the zucchini. Add the boiled water and increase the heat. Add tomatoes. Add the cabbage. Then add the broccoli STEMS and the potatoes, then the protein. Don't put the florets in at the beginning because they will get mushy and dissolve into nothingness.

Now, cover and simmer the giant pot of soup for 20 minutes on medium heat.

Stir a tbsp of salt into it. I personally use MSG because it has more taste and less sodium. Add the beans you made beforehand. Add a little bit of spice like ground pepper. Maybe a teaspoon of oregano, thyme, stir that shit up. Close the lid and cook again for around 5-10 minutes.

Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Turn the heat off and if you have bay leaves in it, find and remove the bay leaves.

Turn off the heat and add broccoli florets. Stir until you think it's done cooking and eat it quickly.

Yeah, isolate

My semen

Attached: 1559085969290.jpg (640x4271, 368.41K)

>milk
ngmi

I think they should label these charts better. For skellies looking to get fucking yoked this is good but for fatties I'd say ditch the oats, nuts, rice, and milk or at least limit it to a single serving a day.
I love rice and milk but it's too calorically dense and generally have poor macros so I prefer to get satiated on chicken and veggies with a ton of water and coffee.
Keep in mind I'm a fat fuck so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

For a recipe I like to eyeball salt, pepper, garlic powder, slap yo mama, and lawry's seasoned salt onto a chicken breast and bake on the bottom rack wrapped in tinfoil for about 30 minutes at 420F. Juicy as fuck, but dry enough to not be slimy.
I also found that slicing the breast up lengthwise is good for exposing more places to season so you dont have an inch worth of unseasoned chicken per bite when you dig into it.

Attached: 040DC8CC-CB8A-4ED6-9AD3-04254B3E1B21.gif (480x270, 885.15K)

Attached: AF17BDF6-595D-4148-847F-70F763CAF129.jpg (700x2622, 559.84K)

Attached: lentilseggs.png (714x950, 1.06M)

Can't be arsed to make an image macro but baked mac and cheese is Yas Forums as fuck. It's also a good candidate for batch cooking since it holds in the fridge for ages.
Boil macaroni for HALF the recommended time in salty water, drain and set aside.
In a second pot, sautee (medium heat) onions in butter for 5-10 minutes. Add whatever seasoning you want. Once they're soft, add garlic. After 60 seconds, add flour to make a roux. After 60 seconds add cold milk. Once it's hot and thickened slightly, remove from the stove and add grated cheese.
Distribute the half-cooked macroni in oven proof dishes, cover in cheese sauce, add extra grated cheese, top with TVP. If you're a gay baby you can use breadcrumbs or panko but TVP is cheap, proteinous and gets amazingly crispy. Cling film and fridge. When you want to eat, oven for 15-20 minutes at 180C and finish under the grill.

Attached: postwallfemale.jpg (634x787, 153.53K)

I'm gonna throw up that is so bad. Holy shit.

Attached: 1587243638332.jpg (3008x1932, 1.01M)

your image looks like mucus

Peanut Stew:

500ml chicken stock
Jar of peanut butter (like 400g)
2 diced onions
Sunflower oil
3 tbsp grated ginger
1 tsp cayenne pepper
3 tsp ground coriander
3 tsp ground cumin
2 scotch bonnets
2 bay leaves
400g of tomato product (chopped, crushed, whole, whatever)
1.6 kg chicken thighs (can substitute breasts, just add them a little later at the end)
3 sweet potatoes cut into chunks
2 red peppers, cut into chunks
Chopped coriander/cilantro

1. Pour the hot stock over the peanut butter and stir until dissolved. Heat a very large pan and fry the onions in the oil for 5 mins to soften. Add the ginger, cayenne, ½ tsp black pepper, coriander, cumin, chillies and bay and cook, stirring, for 2 mins.

2. Tip in the tomatoes and the peanut stock, then stir in the chicken pieces. Put a lid on the pan and leave to simmer for 30 mins, stirring frequently to make sure the peanut butter doesn’t stick to the base of the pan.

3. Stir in the sweet potatoes, peppers and chopped coriander, then cook for 30 mins more. Serve sprinkled with the reserved coriander, with rice and lime wedges for squeezing over, if you like.

Makes 8 servings, 25g carbs, 40g fat, 44g protein according to the recipe webpage, but closer to 60g according to my maths, more if you use breast. Freezes easily and reheats well.

Courtesy of BBC good food: bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spicy-african-chicken-stew.

Attached: deni.jpg (333x151, 7.74K)

Were Neanderthals bigger than modern day humans?

checked and kekd

pictures of this or the final dish would be awesome!

saw pic related on a fitmeals thread a while back and its been great.

Attached: fitchicken.jpg (832x1024, 172.9K)

>baking meatballs
YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH

i use greek yogurt instead though

>>Two handfuls of nuts
salty?

>get a pressure cooker
>sautee some onions and garlic in lard and/or olive oil
>thrown any kind of meat in there, bonus points for meat with bones/skin/cartilage
>brown the meat
>throw some bayleaf in there and some seasonings like salt, pepper, paprika etc.
>put some water in there
>close it tight and once it starts letting pressure go out wait like 30m-40m
>now you have meat that falls apart with a good sauce filled with collagen and other micronutrients
>serve with some potatoes, boiled, roasted, whatever
>also works with rice, pasta, literally any carb source when just bread to dip into it

there ya go, also boiled whole fish is king when you cant be hassled to grill it or baked it but you dont need a pressure cooker for this just bring water to boil, salt it, throw fish in there(fresh or unfrozen) and once it boils again wait in average 10m and it's done, serve with boiled potatoes, eggs and vegetables
drizzle some olive oil and lemon juice on top of everything, use bread for extra carbs/kcals and soaking the liquid

Dis nigga eats beans

Lightly salted or plain, I add potassium to my eggs and meat, I usually eat olives and pickles if I need salt

Taco salad:

Taco seasoning, protein(80-90%) ground beef, or chicken breast. Pinto/black beans, Greek yogurt plain I like using fage 0%. Optional salsa: Jalapenos, tomatos, cilantro, garlic, yellow/white onions, salt pepper some sugar, limes.
There high protein and if you can't make tacos you are truly fucked.
Soak the black/pinto beans overnight and boil them when you weak up till soft/tender

Brown the ground beef, if you do chicken chop it up into cubes or cut into small pieces if you have a food processor or blender use that to chop it up.

I'd go further in depth but I'm on mobile rn and cbf texting all this. But if you can't do tacos you truly are fucked.

>They're gonna lose a lot of the fat during baking, too.
You eat the fat