Is this pic good enough to use on tinder

is this pic good enough to use on tinder

Attached: 20200321_103250~2.jpg (660x650, 52.14K)

Why would you ever post a shirtless selfie on tinder

Nice bod but cut a bit. You’re chubby.

>t. I bloatmaxxed and am now cutting

Lol No

Only if you're after guys. And even then most gay men are tired of that. Post a face pic and express personality in your profile.

No, that acne on your chest is disgusting

Lmao why does your chest take up half your torso? It’s not a good look

Cus he is not a small no gain faggot like u. OP looks sick

do other other exercises than dips pls

t. OP
you looks like you have an ass on your chest

you've got the weirdest fucking torso ive ever seen. like the pecs + arms of a 6'6 man and the core of a 5'6 man
yes its a good picture for tinder, if you include your face ofc. for 90% of people tinder is just a nightclub in a phone, dont worry about gay shit like hobbies. everyone knows you're just trying to get laid. noone goes to tinder for a future wife/husband

you'll get more (you)s in a /cbt/ than swipes to actual females except for fat bitches who are dtf (desperate to fuck)

Tty again gay

Attached: 8A15ED39-9CCE-4E26-AD4D-14EF2A1E1C86.jpg (798x1621, 716.93K)

Try

yeah like you didn't change your ip to bump your own thread
nice try ass chest

Nice tits bro

congratulations on comming out as trans user

Ok u got me
Good job desu

women dont like mirror pics regardless, however id definitely stick to tight shirts to take advantage of the wide frame

put it on grindr
bitches don't deserve a man's hard work

Sadly no. You don't have visible abs, and even though you clearly lift and look strong, women won't be able to tell. They'll just see a ""fat"" guy.

tl;dr if you aren't at least 10% bf and have chiseled abs, don't bother with physique shots. Maybe if you're doing some activity, like at the beach, boxing etc then yes.

OP I swear that I have been lurking around here for two months now and not a week goes by without you posting this picture somewhere somehow. Still, good advice regarding dips

ok how bout this one

nibba my triceps are exploding lately thanks to dips aswell

Attached: IMG_20200416_222141~2.jpg (644x1224, 188.41K)

you need to cut

cut and get the gamer shit out of the background. Looking good though - they don't deserve it

only gay men like mirror pics. it's gay and vain. just be a normal person.

Serious reply: wear a tight t-shirt, or even a tank top, if you can rock that. Tho I won't recommend any selfies on tinder because it shows how lonely and not-so-outgoing you are. Just spend a day at pool or water park and ensure that you've some pics of you having fun, that way you can remain shirtless and not make it look forced.

Try to throw a jawline in there, if you can.

Yeah you'll get a lot of gymbros with that but make sure to tease them just a little bit

dont deserve is strong word considering im 27 giga incel

What's better for guys though? Tinder or Grindr? I'm tired of all the desperate faggots on Grindr. I'm trying to find some decent guy

holy shit, mirin hard at chest

yo what's up with them nips

arent you that kid that said high volume dips cure gyno

Attached: 1580577636962.jpg (416x308, 17.08K)

False, I've been to two tinder weddings