Serious question How much does this guy weigh if he’s 5’8”

Attached: F512B625-6CD5-4CA5-A987-2DBD919D5637.jpg (564x1022, 59.61K)

135lbs.

Yeah I was thinking around there

I think his body was mainly achieved by dancing

Between 120 lbs and 130 lbs. Source: me back when I didn't eat.

Why the fuck are you guys giving wrong advice? I’m 5’8 and weight 135, I look nothing like that

What do U think his weight is

Those shoulders tho

Something around 150

Seems high desu

why do young girls love twinks so fucking much lmao

Just because you are ugly with shit genetics doesn’t mean he’s not the same weight as you.

It's what happens when you put a modicum of effort into body weight exercises, you lard ass.

A healthy female would weigh more than that inferior twink

do you understand the concept of density

Explain why that inferior twink attracts many females while your ass shitposts on a mongolian cow tipping forum?

i’m going jimin mode too, i’m getting his nevermind tattoo after quarantine

Attached: BD93F093-6D0A-415C-8247-1A6D8D6656B4.jpg (602x327, 92.96K)

based easily influenced person

126lbs

Nah way less, like 55kg

What excersises should I do daily to get those shoulders? I don’t want to be this ripped, I want to look slightly more auchwittz mode, but the bulbed looking shoulders are perfect
I do cardio and body weight, dumbbells but only for squats as I’m really worried about getting bulky
How much cal were you eating on average? Like 1200?

Attached: 65B94194-44EC-4539-A089-B518BFDBC7B5.gif (220x296, 527.05K)

hindu pushups
dive-bomber pushups
handstand pushups
L-sits
lateral raises

Just become a tranny already

make sure your test is not too low, shoulders have androgen receptors in them, this is why people on steroids get huge shoulders.

vitamin d3 might be a good thing to take.

125lbs

Because women are retarded.

I have that body type and weigh 57kg while being about 5cm/2 inches shorter than him so I'd bet 60-63kg

thanks! i’ll try these
uh oh, I have 15ng/dl t
I take vitamins
perhaps despite no T i could manage with a low enough bmi? Brazilian tranners pull of 6 packs sometimes

fucking kek

50 kg

>being this bad at math

What does this have to do with anything

This shouldn't be a fitness goal. This is achieved by doing 20 pull ups and push ups daily while also eating nothing. This is not a strong body, a fit body, or an aesthetic body. At best, this is a twink fucc boi body. Christ, look at his twiggy legs; this guy is 5lbs away from being full aushwitz mode.

Kpop was a mistake.

does bmi really matter? cause im 5'7" and 134lbs and still high bf% so i wanna cut the fat. But i dont wanna be underweight BMI unless if bmi doesnt matter

Someone sounds salty.