FUCK F*MALES

You know what? I stop. I give up on buying clothes and grooming myself for impressing normies and roasties. I give up pursuing the approval of idiots that I don't have a single interest with them in the first place. I give up going to clubbing without even enjoying it in hope that a dumb thot will give me her nasty pussy filled with Chad's leftovers. Quarantine made me realize who I really am, a virgin nihilistic introverted autist and I'm proud of it. My goals are simple, becoming rich for the sake of financial independence and grow into a muscle monster.
You can now spam with cope,cringe, incel, have sex, kys and sage all you want.

Attached: 1583224271536.jpg (1024x958, 168.12K)

Attached: 1559440742775.jpg (737x768, 185.43K)

>The newfag finally realized.
Based. Welcome home, brother

have sex

Underage detected

>underage
>goes clubbing
read you dumbfuck

>>newfag
>he doesn't know this is a repost
fucking retards
Fuck women.
Fuck jannies.
Fuck normies.
financial independence then I am going to crucify myself looking like a fucking diety as a fuck you to God that I fucking hate him.

Attached: walkintogym.png (1166x788, 698.65K)

Women?
>She milk like cow
>She think like monkey
>She evil like spider
>She manipulative like snake
>She ugly like women lion
>She lazy like kuala
>She herd like sheep
>She annoying like parrot
>She weak like ant

she the king of the jungel

Hey leftypol

how's this fit related?

based just keep getting big with your 4channel bros

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS RETARDED COPYPASTA IVE SEEN IT 10 TIMES ALREADY,WE GET IT YOUR "BASED BASED BASED COOMER BASED REDPILLED ONION BASED KEK BLUEPIELLED"

Social connections are by far the most important part of becoming rich. Have fun becoming the schizo recluse on benefits.

Based and redpilled, welcome to the club of gymcels brother

just lift and fuck hookers, stop listening to people here user. never settle

Attached: 1586636220829.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

based

OP here. I'm based btw. Don't know if that matters.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 1587764510506.jpg (556x798, 47.21K)

women are fucking gay

the memes are true

cope,cringe, incel, have sex, kys and sage

Being a virgin bothers you so much OP that you had to make a thread showing people you don't know how cool you are with being an autismo loser. I'd say you're not proud of it at all.

Mmm yeah Iā€™m thinking based

beta female orbiters detected.
I'd rather die alone than bowing down a thot.

I just fucking realised something as of late.
Women are not funny. Not a single woman has ever been funny. I have NEVER laughed at a woman's joke or whatver narcissistic shit they say.
Women are unironically braindead lmao

c r i n g e
r
i
n
g
e

Someone send this pathetic virgin home.

Cope,cringe, incel, have sex, kys and sage

>use all that free time to get massive
>dump loads into several hundred women
This is why weightlifters are the saddest people on the planet.

The couple was named "Loving"
There is no way this wasn't a staged Jew false flag to make a spectacle out of the pre decided decision to legalize interracial marriage.

>cope,cringe, incel, have sex, kys and sage
I was wondering what type of people has been posting all those "FUCK X" smug memes. Now that all makes sense

5ā€™6ā€ manlet detected

Wow, I suppose it took you long to realize not to do specific actions like you mentioned. Also, don't be proud, just be glad at most. Proud people are either heroes or gay.

Good job user you have clear goals of what you want to achieve to make yourself a whole happy person.
>based.wmv

In my country you can go clubbing if you are 12. Maybe even less, there are no rules. Open your mind.

You're country sounds like I'd like to go as a sex tourist