Girlfriend slipped away sometime ago while we were talking how she wanted to have some more meat on her legs and ass...

Girlfriend slipped away sometime ago while we were talking how she wanted to have some more meat on her legs and ass (She's short and thin). I used that and convinced her to workout. She began yesterday doing some squats at home and didn't really liked it. I said it was okay and I'd still work out on my own but I'd like her to work out too. I think she felt guilty and decided to keep going, but I feel she is kinda lost and I don't want her to force herself to do something she doesn't want to. I really wish she kept going and got a taste for it, I really would love to her getting hotter, that really turns me on. I ask her what she wants to focus on her body and can't even answer that.

Attached: 1239-39819-123.png (408x593, 592.78K)

Nice blog

Based? Maybe

You have to make it fun and trendy, remember- women are like children. Get her some gym shark leggings and something cute to wear to start. Never make her feel weak or stupid even if she’s doing something wrong. Get her a bullet blender and frozen fruit and whey so she can make fun colored tasty protein shakes. Do fun kid stuff and eventually she’ll learn to like it without you having to make it fun. Let her do stupid meme exercises if she likes them just make sure she hits the essentials.

Boom, got keked

Unironically this, show people the 'cool' side of fitness to motivate them

You can't change people and it brings down both of you when you try.

If you want a hotter gf get a hotter gf not a gf hotter.

We're working out from home so we've been doing with plain clothes.

No, you can't change people. But some want to change and a incentive (or a bit of manipulation) will help.

Exactly, that’s how I made my gf stuck with it. make it a cool “lifestyle” instead of hard work and dedication etc.

You can’t change people but you can sometimes push people to change themselves. And especially with something simple like working out, he’s not trying to make his gf a black 6’5 Varbie or anything

Don't take responsibility for someone elses gains/fitness goals,

Been there, done that. They'll just end up dragging you down. Fucking gains goblins.

Instead, just give her the space and time to do it at her own pace. Only give advice when asked, since that's the only time people like that have a chance to do actually do something with advice

If she can't keep up/stick to it, she's not a quality person, period. That'll reflect in every aspect of her life guaranteed.

Want her to look hotter in that case? Just look for a hotter, mentally stronger woman then

My gf is not into trends really.

Yeah but then I got keked, so here we are

Well I wouldn't mind her becoming 6'5

All girls are into this shiet, you just gotta introduce it to her

Have some self respect the both of you and tell her she is fat and should work out to look better or you will leave her for someone that does have self-respect

Attached: dont-care-didnt-491a737076.png (685x450, 271.22K)

based af

Attached: 1587543425538.png (406x596, 136.97K)

>women
>people

This. Every single person I ever took to the gym with me quit once I let them loose with a routine after a few weeks of going with me

Ok

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in a rural zone, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Holy fuck this
Everytime a female has asked me for fitness advice I've scared her away by blurting out gymcel autism about progressive overload and compound lifts, making fun of her for "not being able to gain/lose weight" and getting frustrated when she fucks up simple movements.

Hey I remember this one.

You can't force change, but you can attempt to drive it with their cooperation.

Imagine being so much of a pussy you have to beat a physically weaker person to do something for you. She doesn't want to cook for you. She doesn't want to look good for you. She doesn't want to have your kids/look after your kids, But you insist on making her do it. Maybe you should just leave and let her ruin her own life if she wants to.

Imagine being so autistic you "was just thrilled that she tried." making meatloft after you beat her and she could do nothing about it.
Do you really think she wants to cook for you now? or just doing it because she has nowhere else to go?

Attached: SuggestingSuicideByNoose.jpg (460x276, 21.69K)

Why would she work hard to look better for you when she could go literally anywhere and have her pick of swinging dicks with no effort at all?

Dear diary...

>commitment to exercise is a determining measure of someone’s value

You know this is bullshit. Think about what it means. Use your brain.

so do i, is this a pasta or just one autist who likes larping?