What's my bf%? I'm doing intermittent fasting and low carb...

What's my bf%? I'm doing intermittent fasting and low carb. How long do you think it's going to take for me to get to a level where I have very visible abs?

Attached: IMG_20200424_231525.jpg (2354x2625, 1.19M)

you have no ab muscles to show

Incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel

According to the research I made, abs don't really grow too much and training only helps like in 5%, the other 95% depends on your bf. So I think I just haven't gotten to a low enough abdominal bf % for them to show.

Incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel

this is around 15% bf. If you want to cut into 10% you will need to be really strict on your diet. at 15% your diet is very strict compared to the average, but you still are fucking it up. i'm around the same bf% as you, but i don't push myself very hard on cutting. I pretty much eat what i want, but the majority of what i want is veggies and meat. basically clean up your diet if you want to be ripped, but really there is no point unless you are training for a specific sport where weight inhibits your performance.

Attached: FO-1XNEUHXMD5N11-featureMedia.jpg (1500x1000, 538.2K)

That's accurate, I cheat here and there. But I'm starting to find foods that I genuinely like that are perfect for my goal, so I think I will be able to be more strict from now on.

Attached: IMG_20200424_230538.jpg (2448x2508, 1022.17K)

Man the body fat estimates on here are fucking laughable, I can only imagine more than half of them are Yas Forums posters coping with obesity

yeah It could be something as simple as a cheat once a week, but cut it to a cheat meal once every two weeks and then every three. you will notice a huge difference in a couple of months.

also invest in a crockpot and you can have tons of veggies for several days. usually i do carrots, yellow onion, garlic, celery, and carrot. cook with some beef stock and add whatever protein you want. it's not difficult to get tasty and low cal food.

Incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel

you look 14-12%
there is a huge visual difference between 12% and 9% so just keep going, nice work so far keep it up

13% is correct.

12-13%

I'd say somewhere between 1-25%

whats my bf%?

Attached: Screenshot_20200424_155027.jpg (824x880, 128.88K)

13-14

Maybe ~17%? If I had to guess. Hard to tell, either you could be higher and holding it well or maybe you just don't have a lot of muscle? You're not very vascular and there isn't much definition but that could just be a lack of muscle rather than fat.

pls be my bf
%

Attached: e28265531c[1].jpg (444x829, 83.2K)

please respond

Waist size goal gj king whats ur waist measurement,

24", i intentionally avoid training my TVA and obliques as much as possible for the aesthetic, but it definetly hinders me from trying to break past 1/2/3/4

What mines like 29” and i thought its tiny already. You look good good job

yeah i have to wear belts made for 11 year olds lol

Estimate?

Attached: Capture.jpg (358x528, 18.98K)

Made some meat and eggplant today. Yas Forums really made me love food that I would not even think of eating in the past.

Take off your shorts dont be shy

i fucking hate this board

Take off your underwear dont be shy

based