How to get a low heart rate like this user?

How to get a low heart rate like this user?

Attached: 19DA14E3-8347-484F-A0F4-37EA3AE9B6F2.jpg (3024x2755, 1.96M)

Lol you fucking heartlet, you aren't even below 40 user?

Attached: HR.png (988x708, 28.79K)

Be in shape. Mine is awful. Resting is like 70 and average is 90.

How are you not dead bro?

Damn I thought I was low at 43 avg resting

What's your method?
What apps is that?

Lots of aerobic work.
Build up your base with extended sessions of long low intensity cardio.

Garmin has my resting around 55. It’s mostly genetics though running will help

Attached: E75CD05C-414A-4403-AB1B-B9C08B0140B7.png (1334x750, 149.62K)

It is the garmin app that syncs with my watch.
That was back when I was running ultra marathons in the mountains. I am hovering around low to mid 40's now.
I have been injured so I am taking it easy with the training.

Aww but that 36 heart rate is when you're sleeping. I wanna see how low you can get when you are awake

That is why it is called a RESTING HEART RATE.
When I am sitting doing work at the computer or something like that it was mid 40s back then.

MOGGING COMING THROUGH

Attached: 61116DF1-F6BC-450D-9CA7-F7ADB6DB5747.jpg (750x374, 61.89K)

>having a heartbeat
its like yiur not even trying

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 53.23K)

this guy fucks

>emitting heat
Try again buddy

my resting heart rate is over 100bpm, should I be worried?

What's your height and weight?
In general I'd say yes

5'11" 157lbs

>sending your heart data to the government and insurance companies to know how active you are

For those with high bp, keep an eye out for some ads

Stop right there, foul, undead scum!

Attached: 1451777638547.png (610x966, 355.85K)

Is it worth it to get one of them fancy watches with the health info? I haven't seen the point of them, but should I invest in one? Am I missing something?

>wiz a cute. A CUTEE!!!
just imagine penetrating her cool and chilled body on a hot day in the mating press

Attached: 5RS6IBt.gif (600x480, 572.37K)

I mean if you got a few hundred bucks burning a hole in your pocket, it's not bad. I bought a fenix 5x a couple years back (wish I knew the plus was 2 months out) and my wife a 5s. initially used it for tracking swimming and the gps/mgrs for military use (but the tactix series is much better for mil use, especially while flying). I've upped my running tenfold because of it, and it's pretty neat to see heart rate, training status, sleep, etc. and how I've improved

tl;dr
it's a nice tool to use but not a necessity. plenty of people have better results with less, but I still highly recommend mine. if it bricks out, I'll replace with a newer fenix/tactic model

>and it's pretty neat to see heart rate, training status, sleep, etc
>sleep
I don't wear my Vivoactive 3 while sleeping anymore because I have a tendency to toss and turn a lot in my sleep and sometimes the twisting motion of my wrist makes the watch think I'm trying to look at it and it activates the backlight that shines with the fury of the sun in my pitch black room, waking me up sometimes several times. All the other stat tracking is neat, but I guess I'll just disregard sleep tracking.

I got mine so I could Strava my runs without bringing my phone but I bring my phone now anyway. I don't really care about my heart rate data. My boss actually lives by his watch's stress score

You can set it so it doesn't turn on backlight between certain hours

i have one thundering heartbeat every few months and the reverberations from that keep me going

lots of cardiolets in here i see

Attached: 1559277575545.jpg (1280x720, 126.43K)

Probably. Get a general physical. Could be as simple as needing more salt. Could be thyroid related. Could be stress/anxiety,caffeine. Could be dying. Either way getting a Dr's opinion is probably a good idea.

I'm an alcoholic and tobacco user, but it's been that way as long as I can remember. When I go in for other shit and the nurse takes my blood pressure, they always freak out and take it again. Then they say my care provider will be talking to me about it, they never do, so I don't press the issue.

my heart rate has averaged 111bpm since I was in my early twenties, I'm in my 30's now and I'm terrified everyday I'm going to die but no amount of exorcise or diet has ever changed it. Am I fucked bros?

Attached: 83811423_2393508217607119_6601224103837827072_n.jpg (750x492, 34.92K)

This