Confess your fit sins

confess your fit sins

Attached: file.png (750x1000, 212.88K)

I can barely bench 2 dimes for 8 reps. I can barely squat 1pl8 for 8 reps. I can barely OHP nickels for 8 reps. I have never deadlifted. This is after 4 months of going to the gym. My diet or routine sucks and I'd fix it but quarantine idrc rn. I am addicted to trap hentai, it's fucking sinful and filthy. I hate women because I have never had sex or been in a serious relationship with one.

Attached: tumblr_246470a7677489dd72a589fc54a07856_35079d9b_1280.gif (647x717, 2.21M)

unlike the majority of Yas Forums, i have a fantastic bench and a meh squat

I drank soda today and yesterday and also ate some desserts my little sister and mom made for me
I can't resist food offered by them so I just work out more to counter

Still 230 lbs 6'1 trying to get in shape, lost 30 lbs so far though, started at 260 lbs back in November 2019

Also sinning by just doing any exercises and cardio I can instead of doing specific routines

Attached: 1559175113574.png (600x720, 79.78K)

fapped to cunny again

>MHAfag is dyel
Imagine my shock

Only a sin if it was 3dpd

Attached: 1495493116589.png (646x121, 77.11K)

I used to lift for women now I lift to put bigger and bigger plug in my ass

Boofed .2 of meth I'm flying off the fucking rails

i dont even work out anymore and really wish i had the motivation to. like i want my body to look different but i cant build up motivation. quarantine isnt helping that much.

I look like this. Rectangle ass body, long ass fucking arms.

Attached: 8753D98B-4364-46EA-9172-CB5621AD6076.jpg (750x898, 452.08K)

I smoke weed everyday, not a ton but it's every day. Also, I sometimes eat small chocolates (like 50cal each) and don't count them towards my CICO. Oh, also I prefer flys to bench press for chest gains

>search up "allmight gifs"
>download gif
what a faggot dyel LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been trying to gain muscle for the past 4-5 months but I only eat 1200 cal a day and burn 400 of that walking while exercising 6 times a week.

and i'm scared I have wide hips and will never attain an aesthetic v-taper without roids

it was

great for cutting, anyways

My mom passed away in June I gained 38 lbs in 6 months. I started dieting in late Feb. I'm now 9 lbs away from where I was before my mom passed away. I'm currently 30 hours into a 48 hour fast.

With all that being said, I stopped lifting weights after my mom passed and I had been doing really well up until she got sick and passed away. I need to start lifting again lads, but I just don't have the motivation. The diet is going great. I'm motivated enough to do that, and you would think that would be harder than hitting the weights.

I'm trying to get myself motivated to do it on Monday, here's hoping I can turn this sin around...

I baked an angel food cake and dipped it in melted milk chocolate

ordered a hex bar and i'll prob never conventional DL anymore because im afraid i'll hurt it again

Attached: 1581878653719.jpg (728x712, 56.01K)

my back and ego that is

Attached: 1571107030912.png (318x289, 91.26K)

I ordered a trap bar for farmer carries and it came with no knurling.

trap bars are fucking cool, i wish I had one

make sure you still get a hip hinge move in, and work on the hammies

i jerk off to myself in the mirror

you aren't gonna gain any muscle eating so little calories m8. Eat some peanut butter for the calories or something calorie dense that isn't fucking sugar filled. Good luck.

Best of luck to you.

I abuse creatine.

I haven't hit legs in 4 days.

Attached: AAAAAAAHHHHH.jpg (108x125, 2.26K)

Got stoned last night and ate half a jar of PB. Gotta cut back on all my meals today to not ruin my cut

is it normal to have hair growing out of the sides of my dick, from the base and then 1/2 way up the shaft?
I feel like when I was younger, I only had hair around the base, but every year my hog gets more furry

I won't get any sympathy here but I'm 28 and basically haven't stepped foot in a gym in my entire life. What ruined me is that I've been an absolutely miserable loser for my entire life. I have never had the motivation to do a single solitary thing including the gym because of my lifelong misery and mental illness. I've been emaciated my entire life with no desire to bulk up because I don't care at all about anything.

Wait it's not true that I haven't stepped foot in a gym in my entire life. I went with my roommate early my freshman year of college, I was incredibly weak, and he proceeded to make fun of me to everyone about how weak I was. And now I'm so humiliated about how pathetic my life is, I hide and shut in myself to avoid people in general.

I wish I could go back to eating whatever I want and get fat without caring and just eat myself to death. Escapism trough junk food and video games was both the best and the worst time of my life. I'm a little drunk right now I hope you will pardon me user frens.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10.66K)

Pick things up over and over you cunt

I have the same problem, except I got it around 14. Just give it a good shave when it gets long and you'll begin to forget about it.

It sounds to me like you have the best motivator in the world, that dumb prick making fun of you. Use that to get beefy as fuck.

Attached: Doom lifting.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)