What's the verdict on this one? Am I allowed to drink it instead of Ultra?

What's the verdict on this one? Am I allowed to drink it instead of Ultra?

Attached: file.png (450x450, 207.71K)

same price as reign or bang half the caff.

havent /sipped/ it yet
hows the taste?

It seems like a better alternative to Zero Ultra, since it's also 0 sugar and low calorie (13 kcal per can, only 2 kcal more than Zero Ultra) but has much, much better taste, kind of a light scent of berries.

Wat. Purple ultra has 0 calories though.

Purple tastes like grape cough syrup

Orange is the best, literally orange juice with no cal

no it doesn't
it tastes way better than grape cough syrup
i would know

Because they are allowed to lie to you in the US when the calories are below certain threshold, just like tic tacs are basically 99% sugar but since one tic tac is considered a serving and the sugar amount is below certain threshold they can claim those to be sugar free.

Attached: IMG_20200424_215331.jpg (3024x4032, 3.67M)

This, orange and yellow are the goats

Fucking FDA ashit.

What flavor is yellow? Never seen yellow one before.

Based nigga sips

You're allowed to drink whatever you like bro.

OFFICIAL SIPP POWER RANKINGS
>0. Ultra Citron (??? The forbidden sipp... Lemon?)
>MASSIVE POWER GAP
>1. Ultra Paradise (Kiwi, Strawberry, and Cucumber)
>2. Ultra Black (Black Cherry)
>3. Ultra Fiesta (Mango)
>POWER GAP
>4. Ultra Sunrise (Orange)
>5. Ultra Violet (Grape)
>POWER GAP
>6. Ultra Red (Red)
>POWER GAP
>7. Ultra White (Grapefruit & citrus)
>POWER GAP
>8. Ultra Blue (Blue Raspberry)
>9. Ultra Rosa (Rose)

Attached: uz1zhkhr4kl01.jpg (1200x1586, 362.5K)

Never heard of any of the ones above Sunrise.

I haven't tasted it either. But berries sounds good as long as it's not the Red flavor, not a fan.
Actually, the Monster Zero Ultra says 10 calories now. The "0" you see on front of the can says "9 Sugar"
Mango sounds awesome

Attached: UK.jpg (1024x597, 41.33K)

For me, it's lo-carb. tastes almost just like the green one with only 6 grams of sugar. perfect before cardio.

forgot image

Attached: sip.jpg (643x1500, 82.69K)

Paradise isn’t the green apple one?

The real question is why there are pictures of skulls and the coronavirus all over the ultraviolet cans

As someone who abused cough syrup heavily for years that's false

>Ultra Rosa
is grapefruit you fucking idiot.
Have you had it?

Guys, pre workout is a 3rd of the price with the same caffeine + beautiful tingle pumps. Give it a try.

Attached: bottle-neurocore.png (600x500, 457.56K)

Those are all newer flavors. Im in california so gas stations generally have every kind. In the eastern USA sheetz usually has all the flavors
Its pretty good, pretty sure its just the mango loco with erythritol instead of sugar
well occasionally jewgle gives me an ad for it and all the marketing material has those fruits on it. afaik green apple doesnt exist
yeah, well i had it once and i hated it. The little message on the side says something about grapefruit and rose but i heard someone else say its just a 10 cal version of the pipeline punch so idk.

Why have we not got black cherry in the uk yet? I don't believe Monster doubts the market here because Reign is starting to show up all over the place.

The problem is all preworkout tastes like ass. In theory it should just taste like sips but it doesn't. Maybe because there's no fizz? I don't know.

it's the black and red one. bongs have weird taste in sodas and they might be being cautious
Exhibit A: Root Beer
It tastes absolutely nothing like toothpaste but you guys always say that. Maybe its because you expect it to taste like a beer and it tastes like a cream soda instead

Ultra white best sip

yes

Attached: 1587270564704.jpg (720x1480, 381.68K)

This was my ex-gf's favourite flavour..... I miss you, Lydia, please let's try again.....

I don't really have a flavour preference, but I like the Mango Loco one because it tastes like passion fruit.