Hey Yas Forums, how does one find trad WHITE virgin girls that look good?

I'm confident in both my looks and physique, as well as financial situation and character. But what I lack is a girl that I can marry and I don't know where it's best to look for them. Most women aren't marriage material and I want a housewife that will take care of the kids, not some girl that will divorce me after a few years or even if she doesn't do that, I don't want a girl that has no household skills.

> Why do you even want to marry the game is rigged?
Go back to Yas Forums
> Become gay
Post nose
> Why not ask on /adv/?
Because people over there are feminists and soi tier "nice guys" judgmental pricks
> How is this Yas Forums related?
Most people here lift to impress women, while I don't agree with that notion I still do believe that it holds some merit + the opinion of buffed guys is many times more worthy than the opinion of Yas Forums and reddit.
> Why does it have to be a virgin, are you insecure?
I'm not insecure, I just want to have something that was expected of women for most of history up until WW2.
> Why not Asian girls?
Race mixing is a sin

And for contexts sake I'm from EE.

Attached: 123.png (1075x1012, 684.85K)

You probably have to go to church

I get that often, but how do you even go about that? I mean it's not appropriate to flirt there? Has anyone here actually done this, so that they could explain? Most women I see at church come with their husbands it's rare to see a single girl there.

You will never EVER find one if you haven't at 18 or younger. Anyone looking for something like that is just delusional if past 20.

t. found wife straight out of highschool

Forgot to add this to the common replies list, anyway POST NOSE

Adding to this. If you have to ask you already don't get it.

>white
>virgin
user I...

Cope. I found one when I was 25, she was 20

I'm not actually sure but plenty of couples meet at church so there must be some socially acceptable way to do it. I actually met mine through online dating after filtering for trad catholics.

What you want doesn't exist anymore. Just except this fact and pursue different ventures. There are a lot more ways to be happy and leave a mark on the world. Don't get me wrong, creating white babies is a beautiful thing, but it is not the solution. You should be lifting for war, not women.

>looking for some house ridden bitch

You're literally an incel faggot and you will die alone. If you find this woman she will definitely cheat on you because you expect her to be this house ridden bitch

the only way to do that Is to be friends with someone older with a 12 or 13 year old daughter then proceed to groom them

People who get "pure virgin trad white gf" don't post on Yas Forums asking where to find them. You've already lost.

Church, if you believe that sort of things.

Are there non degenerate dating apps? I really don't want to use any if at all possible.

Anyway for everyone judging me and getting mad, it's not my fault you have low standards and decided to lower the bar, I'd rather be like then settle for anything lesser than the best.

>dating apps
convert to mormonism (you don't have to actually follow the rules
marry a 16 year old mormon
drink coffee and booze in secret
proceed to fuck virgin white girl

How old are you?

I never tested alcohol in my life nor do I wish to. Also I only drink water and smoothies. And last but not least, I'm Orthodox and do value my faith above women, I'd rather remain single than step on my beliefs, but thanks for the advice anyway... I'll stop replying now so that I can stop reducing the quality of the discussion.

There's catholicmatch, but I'm not sure how many people are on there in EE.
I unironically used plenty of fish, most of the girls are fat but you can find a few good ones.

Bumble can be good because it has lots of filters. Search for Christian religion, conservative politics, wants kids, and looking for marriage/relationship

Your best bet is probably to get social skills and figure out how to talk to girls in church (easier said than done, I know). Maybe roosh's forum would be able to help.

You stop being a tradcuck

Also, don't get too blackpilled reading about life in the west. I'm sure EE has its own set of problems but I've heard that it's common to find virgins in their mid 20s there, even if you're just hitting on women in cafes. So you have a better chance than most people here

You won't find decent women on dating apps. Sorry but you need to establish an actual community.

Thing is, most women here are probably virgins, but it's rare to find a girl that wants to be a housewife and is a virgin, usually those are whores that want an easy life and a rich husband.
But I cannot afford to go for an overly educated girl as I have to have as many kids as possible to help prevent the decline of our people.

What's EE?

Church events

>I mean it's not appropriate to flirt there?
you aren't just going to go from seeing a girl at church straight to flirting. Its not a nightclub. Get to know them, find out if your values are compatible, then go from there.

Attached: 1557267444017.png (345x348, 252.06K)

SS + GOMAD

Eastern Europe

Move to Europe, the age of consent varies between 14 and 16. You'll get a racially pure woman and your kids won't have to grow up around niggers and mexicans.

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742.09K)

>Most women aren't marriage material and I want a housewife
As long as you have the attitude towards women and society of a school shooter, you will never find love and will always feel inadequate. I do not in the least bit feel pity towards you. Now please stop filling this board with your useless incessant complaints, Yas Forumstard.

>I won't settle for anything less than the best!!
Ah, the mating cry of the tradcuck incel.
Here's the problem: are YOU the best yourself and therefore worthy of the best women?
I seriously fucking doubt it. If you were, the kind of women you want would already be after you.

>I'm from EE
Бoжe, how awful to be you.