Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery, Yas Forums?

have you ever thought about having plastic surgery, Yas Forums?

Attached: before-and-after-tempZIside-758x462.png (758x462, 513.69K)

Left looks better, more masculine

yes, but to make my chin bigger, not to shrink my nose like a woman

Based, because that's a nose a man can trust.

I want to get buccal fat removal, not sure if that counts

If you’re doing it purely for aesthetics, then you’re no better than a tranny

Yes. I'll have fat transfer in my undereye and HA injections in my cheekbones and maybe jaw/chin as soon as I have enough money. I'll maybe do something like prp and laser for my undereyes too.

Maybe a small chin implant, nothing about my faces bad

I do need a hair transplant

Attached: IMG_20200424_161820.jpg (650x333, 50.49K)

no

>HA injections in my cheekbones

Don't, cheekbones surgery never work

I've seen lot of before and after who were very convincing.

his nose wasnt even bad

Because their maxillas

Cheekbones, unlike jaw and eyes and hair have two things that makes them good, how forward grown your maxilla is and how wide your zygos are

Get mse+ modified lefort 3 if you want great cheekbones

if that's ur chin ur fine. Imagine not being happy with ur face lmao bros I can't...

yes,but not like that guy in your pic who made himself look more feminine (big nose is a masculine feature, and dimorphic traits are good to slay). The real deal for slayerdom are chin/jaw implants to achieve Cavill-tier proportions

Based

My cheekbones and jaw are already fine dude. I don't need much more projections. I'm even afraid HA injections would already be too much. The hollowness of my undereye + the skin being very thin is really the only thing really holding my look back imo.

And HA injections are apprently standard in the male model and entertainement industry.

Look at this. I want something like that even though I don't need as much for my chin/jawline.

Attached: cheekbones+chininjections.jpg (1280x720, 113.2K)

Fillers no?

Get fat grafts instead desu

Yeah dude I constantly think of fixing my deformed face. Fucking blows honestly.. knowing there's incels on here like me who can't get laid all because of our looks. FUCKKK,,

I used to want that too, but when I cut I realized I didnt need it. If you're 14% bf or higher just cut instead and you'll probably be happy with the results

No way man I'll get laughed off this board. I'll continue to hide away in hope God resurrects and fixes my face

God speed bro

All good nigga

Does Gyno count former fatty and the chest fat doesn't want to budge.

Getting plastic surgery on your nose for aesthetics is tranny tier. The only time its acceptable is if you have breathing issues

A man doesn't need a perfect nose to look good, men are supposed to look rugged and masculine

yes

Attached: staturebeforeandafter-1024x698.png (1024x698, 785.75K)

For my undereyes I'll go with fat grafts yeah. But for the rest I'll start with filler to see if I like it. It doesn't last as long and I can just remove them if I don't like it.

I'm thinking about a hair transplant, cantho+ lower eyelid retraction and a chin implant

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-24-20-29-11-369_com.miui.gallery.jpg (1080x2246, 508.13K)

Do you really need a lower eyelid retraction? Doesn't seem on this picture. And looking good overall, user. I think with a more pronounced chin you would look to tier.

A chin and a hair transplant issa must desu

A sqaure chin ,but I do need it desu

Attached: IMG_20200414_191122.jpg (611x371, 48.72K)

I got plastic surgery, best decision of my life.

nah i am not an insecure little faggot. i got braces(with teeth extraction) due to my insecurity which caused my face to slightly change. i decided that i wouldn't be an insecure tard after that.

What did you do?

MTF surgery probably.

Having teeth straightened is actually functional though, it makes them less prone to decay because they're much easier to clean and bits of food are less likely to get stuck so flossing is a lot easier

Oh, yeah I can see it now. Still not too bad.

Forget I asked

Are you the jew from Yas Forums?

Yes

he only looks bad on the left because hes got fucking acne and shit posture
cant believe nerds actually fall for this instead of lifting heavy weights

Still gon do it, I'm 20,had decent gfs and want hotter ones desu desu, also I'm cutting rn 5'11 94 to 85 kgs, my goal is 67