I have a canker sore on the far back of my gums and it's fucking killing me, been about five days now...

I have a canker sore on the far back of my gums and it's fucking killing me, been about five days now. Any great remedies brehs?

Attached: 1587113499903.jpg (624x920, 104.06K)

valtrix you fucking degenerate

gargle salt water or a bunch of cum, then check these integers

wait it out pussy

That's for cold sores and doesn't do shit for canker sores.

I heared rubbing lead against the gums helps

Its a sore dumbass its caused by a virus.

drink some coffee

Attached: 1326390280901.jpg (396x304, 10.91K)

>fresh eggs

Attached: slug:33.gif (500x500, 3.36M)

Just do a modicum of research dipshit, they're two different things. Look up "canker sore causes" right now if you want. You're wrong.

Its caused by sharing drinks/food and sexual activity lmfao.

Your immune system just sucks, you shouldn't get these past childhood.

warm water and salt dump a ton in it, mix it up throw that shit in the fridge and gargle that shit 3 times a day and the sore will dry and close

Pic related provides very temporary relief for like 30ish minutes. Also, I used to get cankers all the time, and I get them a lot less since I switched to toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulphat in it. I think pretty much any Sensodyne is good, just check the box.

Attached: shopping.png (3000x3000, 782.83K)

You're wrong. Eating certain fruits can also cause it.

l o o k i t u p

dipshit

For the last time retard no one is talking about herpes

Is it Valtrex for herpes? Pretending like I don't know what Valtrex is.

salt

canker sores aren't cold sores retard, canker sores come from biting your lips or mouth

>this is some bait

look at this slut just showing off her tits and acting cute

Chinky milky chink chonk chinchint chop BLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLU

This

Advice from my dentist friend: Grab a q-tip, dip it in salt. Press firmly against canker sore. This might hurt a lot; it literally cauterizes the sore, and if you're in a quiet enough environment with a big enough canker sore, you can literally hear it sizzle.

Short term: there are numbing agents you can get from the pharmacy. also sounds cool, I'll try it soon

Long term: might be an allergy. I get them with tomatoes. Cut tomatoes outta my diet, now I don't really get 'em anymore.

make sure you cake on the salt

Of course a fucking slug poster is gonna give a retarded response like this.
Make a warm salt water mouthwash, you can add baking soda if you'd like.
Do that 2 times a day.

OP here, just tried this, two applications. Hurt like a fucking bitch but I already think I feel better. We'll see in the morning. In any event, thanks man.

Glad I could help. It's a much faster way than gargling salt water multiple times a day for a few days. One and done.

L-lysine works for me. 500mg 1xday

Listerine. At least keep it clean.
And yes coffee is fine for you.