>How to The Press with Big Boy
youtu.be/_3VY0ObU90Y

>How to Bench Press with Scott Mendelsons
youtu.be/TCBAJoQvms8

>How to Squat with Chris Duffin
youtu.be/U5zrloYWwxw

>How to Deadlift with Chris Duffin
youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E

Additional videos and reading on benching, squatting, deadlifting, bands, accessories, etc., can be found in the pastbin.
>The official pastebin
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y

Check the pastebin for /PLG/s collection of programs that are all certified by /PLG/ to be shit.

Attached: Louie-Simmons-Deadlift.jpg (600x337, 38.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jK8pJKtwEjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should i train off schedule today, or just wait for till saturday. Missed last two days

Attached: stare.jpg (286x215, 35.96K)

Threadly, but non-spamming, clearly relevant, specifically on topic, greatly informative, 100% sincere and not trolling, high quality, non-avatar-fagging, and otherwise rule abiding reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip, and that Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 350 lbs
>A The Press in excess of both body weight AND 220.462 lbs
>A body that Yas Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, and try harder.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165.37K)

UPDATED LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS (Arcane Ciphers Of Never Yielding Muscularity), Part 1. Post, but don't spam, in every thread.

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>HANK (Hambuilt Asian, Non-Kompetitive)
Obese Asian manlet with a baby carrot penis. Doesn't compete, doesn't even lift, and is insanely jealous of those who do. LARPs as a BONER to cope.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

Part 2:
>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

>PLAGUE (PowerLarder Absent Generally Useful Equipment)
Communists shut his gym down. Now he lifts weights made out of random shit he put together from the Home Depot in a cow pasture while plotting his vengeance.

>COVID (Coofing Oriental Very Infectious Dicksucker)
Mentally and emotionally deficient Chinaman who unleashed the Shangai Sniffles on the world in order to close gyms and rob The Lifting of their gains, out of sheer jealousy that he could never be the caliber of human they are. Thinks bats = lunch.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

How do you feel knowing Jamal Browner will break Benni's deadlift record while being 3 weightclasses lighter?

fuck

sumo doesn't count

Then why are most of the official deadlift records sumo?

Yep, Ed Coan and Cailer Woolam are weak fakers.

I dont think anyone but powerlifters think sumo is legit, and powerlifters who don't believe in sumo will just not care.

because it's easier

seems that way

Anyone else learning how to pistol squat? I can do around 8 each leg with wl shoes but still none barefoot. More or less the only decent squat option with any form of intensity at the moment.

They're fun on a slight decline which shoes provide to some extent. I usually go out and find a hill.

>Because it's easier
(Citation needed)

>How to squat with chris duffin

Chris Duffin Can't squat tho. He wears 10lbs of gear, and 3 pairs of wraps and calls it raw. Literally has backyard meets with all his friends and they all set 'world records' LOL

>I dont think anyone but powerlifters think sumo is legit
most of the girls in my gym do sumo deadlifts

I guess it's probably some limitation in ankle or hib mobility preventing comfortably doing them on a flat surface (obv)

probably because it's perceived to target glutes

Work
>girls do something the emphasize their ass
color me suprised.

Session 2 of my lifting adventure. This hasn't been an easy journey. The night after my first training session I was not doing too well. My body was aching all over. That night I lay awake in bed sleeplessly. Every part of my body ached. I could feel my heart working hard to keep pumping the blood my organs need to stay functioning. It felt like it could give out at any moment. It was almost as if I could hear my cells starving for lack of energy and crying out for salvation. I think I managed to fall asleep by 6 o'clock and got a few hours of sleep. The next day was more of the same. I was hardly able to lift my hands above my shoulders or to sit down without holding onto something for support, but after a better night's sleep, I knew that the worst was over and that I just needed to let recovery take it's course. After an additional day of rest, I could feel that my muscles had started to grow stronger, and they were telling me they were hungry to train again. After another night of sleep, i.e. the third day after my first session, I resolved to train again. Well, it wasn't easy, and the extreme ranges of certain movements were still weak--I found I could no longer complete a single overhand pullup--but I trained as far as my condition would allow. I added the deadlift to my routine today. I opted to do a "Romanian" deadlift (not resting the bar on the ground) as--so I reasoned--this would provide a decent challenge at a lower absolute weight than a conventional deadlift. My first session showed that I don't need much absolute weight to provide my body with a big stimulus yet. We'll see how I fare through the night. I hope to train again on Friday whatever the case. This hasn't been an easy journey but I know it will be worth it in the end, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with all of you.

wrong thread and formatting buddy

the proper format is

WWATT
WWAET
WWAFT
WWALtT

Attached: 1586677637753.jpg (1536x2048, 605.93K)

>tfw motivation to lift on alltime low

Attached: 1587210497623.jpg (1080x1078, 110.98K)

She got nudes?

probably
but no idea where

its some ig thot

You got no motivation and no nudes?
Thanks for making me feel better about myself.

>says the format is wrong
>posts the wrong format too

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: splashed .gif (496x279, 487.68K)

im a kissless virgin nigga
even my mother tells me i should find myself some mutant online to date

>tt
dips again
>et
probably nothing but i might consider steak again
>LtT
hypno5e
>ft
just woke up, still kinda groggy, hoping its not depresssion knocking again

>training
wl shit, snatch grip upright row, nordic curls
>eating
ma po tofu
>listening
Nujabes

>gyms might be closed till September
oh no no no bros

im coping with home gym but its not the same...

fuark the chick from downstairs has insane ass

You will probably be off schedule anyways so just toss a coin, you won’t lose any gains.

youtu.be/jK8pJKtwEjA

do i just exercise on balcony outside

weather is 10/10 tbqh