What's his routine Yas Forums

What's his routine Yas Forums

Attached: better-call-saul-lalo-tony-dalton-2.jpg (2028x1352, 536.58K)

my fav character desu. hope he doesnt die.

This guy is such an alpha chad.

He is high t and we kill nachito

I want him to stay alive but there has to be a reason he wasn't included in BB.

t. autistic redditors

Attached: 1585073368541.jpg (1024x731, 375.74K)

t. faggot

Literally growing a mustache and slicking my hair back because of him.

>you like character X while not mentioning your preference towards my favorite character Y?
>heh you must be a ledditor checkmate

just jumping as high as possible over and over again

Lalo totally framemogged him in latest episode. Fuck this little faggot.

I style my hair like Mike Ehrmantraut.

OMG I LOVE LALO HE'S SUCH A CHAD HIHIHIHI I WANT TO BE HIM SUCH A FUN MEME CHARACTER HEHE ROOF JUMP KEK

Attached: 1567881742601.png (805x851, 88.81K)

400 mg of test, X2 daily

Onions

>2020
>using wojakposting as an argument

soijack + quoting
>haha got him good guys gimme updootz now

yeah and that could be any number of reasons other than death, like maybe he just moves far away and isn't relevant to the cartel story anymore

56%

>fav character
>not jimmy and kimmy
The drug side of the show is pretty average, having jimmy making his way back to America was pretty kino though

Kim Wexler is the true villain of the series

So hot for a mature gal though.

>1-2 hours of sleep.
>abuelita making you delicious meals
>tomatoes

shut the fuck up you retarded cunt. go jerk off to your kimfu instead of shitting up this based thread

Saul is the true antagonist

>shut the fuck up you retarded cunt. go jerk off to your kimfu instead of shitting up this based thread

Attached: soy277.png (632x756, 24.18K)

>>shut the fuck up you retarded cunt. go jerk off to your kimfu instead of shitting up this based thread

Attached: 1562491143419.png (700x700, 291.97K)

Honestly

I think those guys are right I think you are just a faggot. Lalo is a charismatic character it is natural for people to like him. What "memes" are you even talking about?

To be fair the whole grind of this show is waiting for Jimmy to become the character you liked from Breaking Bad and thankfully he is getting there.

What?

Attached: birgit#455.jpg (980x1242, 397.92K)

>I think those guys are right I think you are just a faggot. Lalo is a charismatic character it is natural for people to like him. What "memes" are you even talking about?

Attached: 1566751886763.png (785x731, 199.62K)

Is this what Yas Forums is like now? Breaking Bad threads were mint, you need to go back to the place you accuse us of coming from.